It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, you're still supporting Trump?!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Liberal propaganda and Deep State attacks don't easily sway my opinion.

But you are ok with your President giving classified info to the Russians, yeah you. I am a veteran, people like you are going down.

Are you threatening me? "People like me", "are going down" ? Are you some kind of bigoted hit-man? You don't represent our veterans very well with that kind of rhetoric.

I will apologize that was worded poorly. Trump f'd upped and you are going to defend him, I am having an issue

We don't know what Trump said (it may very well have been beneficial to US interests), and everyone at the meeting denies the WaPo report. I'm not going to get worked up over some anonymous rumors from a notoriously anti-Trump organization.

In my old age, I don't get worked uped about nothing, Trump will go down.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

I'm aweful? Thanks.

I know I'm full of awe, I'm a good looking cat.

Hey man, once Trump:

- locks Hillary up
- ends regime change
- audits the Fed
- works to alleviate illegal immigration
- imposes lobbying bans/limits on super PAC
- ends US politics being the bitch for Isreal
- brings back American manufacturing jobs that have been outsourced
- ends the archaic war on drugs/advocates personal liberty and individual freedom
- takes action on his promises for treating/taking care of wounded/returning veterans
- did I mention lock Hillary up?

I'll be singing like a schoolgirl on a Friday after finishing up my finals.

But as of now, I'm not seeing any of this happen. Thing is - I don't expect it to, as a matter of fact, I know it's not going to happen.

I'm not looking to blame Clinton or Obama, the MSM, the democrats, the invisible elves carving the constellation of Orion into a Red Oak, I'm looking for the RELEVANT, current POTUS to actually follow through with the multitude of (propoganda) campaign promises that were used to get said RELEVANT, current POTUS elected.

That seems like too big a pill for some to swallow; and instead just blame any/every shortcoming on someone other than Dear Leader.

He ain't Santa Claus, dude.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I know everyone wants to pick on VA. they have been awesome for me. Just a PSA.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I'm not a vet.

However since you have been the only one to ask me that question, the answer is yes and no.
Yes because I believe freedom of press should still be absolute.

No because while there is no clarification if anything classified was passed, what would certainly qualify as sensitive does. Also, I don't think we would get any measure of transcript of what was said, only highly spun snippets.

Unless you take into account the Israeli asset who was burned with out Mossad being given a heads up beforehand.

And yes,maintain some common ground regarding the irreproachableness of the free media.

Also, I am a vet. There's a handful of us around on ATS. You already know my opinion about Trump. My obligation is to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. And even though we are also sworn to obey the orders or the President, It's the Constitution that grants the President the power to give those orders. If he or she does not have the best interests of the people of the United States at heart then he or she does not deserve the honor of commanding such an awesome force as the United States Military. Also, F all Presidents. Never since WW2 has there been a war that we absolutely had to fight. There's a handful of instructors in Annapolis who would agree with that.

Service or no service, each of us has the right to believe or not believe what ever the hell we choose. That's the beauty of being born is a country that offers protections to every single person born within it's borders. As of your first breath of free air you have certain inalienable rights.

I digress.... Happens frequently. And i may or may not have been drinking after work today...

God damn politics. SNAFU

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: RomeByFire
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

I'm aweful? Thanks.

I know I'm full of awe, I'm a good looking cat.

Hey man, once Trump:

- locks Hillary up
- ends regime change
- audits the Fed
- works to alleviate illegal immigration
- imposes lobbying bans/limits on super PAC
- ends US politics being the bitch for Isreal
- brings back American manufacturing jobs that have been outsourced
- ends the archaic war on drugs/advocates personal liberty and individual freedom
- takes action on his promises for treating/taking care of wounded/returning veterans
- did I mention lock Hillary up?

I'll be singing like a schoolgirl on a Friday after finishing up my finals.

But as of now, I'm not seeing any of this happen. Thing is - I don't expect it to, as a matter of fact, I know it's not going to happen.

I'm not looking to blame Clinton or Obama, the MSM, the democrats, the invisible elves carving the constellation of Orion into a Red Oak, I'm looking for the RELEVANT, current POTUS to actually follow through with the multitude of (propoganda) campaign promises that were used to get said RELEVANT, current POTUS elected.

That seems like too big a pill for some to swallow; and instead just blame any/every shortcoming on someone other than Dear Leader.

He ain't Santa Claus, dude.

You do know there are not paths for any of that in The Donald's budget?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I'm not a vet.

However since you have been the only one to ask me that question, the answer is yes and no.
Yes because I believe freedom of press should still be absolute.

No because while there is no clarification if anything classified was passed, what would certainly qualify as sensitive does. Also, I don't think we would get any measure of transcript of what was said, only highly spun snippets.

Unless you take into account the Israeli asset who was burned with out Mossad being given a heads up beforehand.

And yes,maintain some common ground regarding the irreproachableness of the free media.

Also, I am a vet. There's a handful of us around on ATS. You already know my opinion about Trump. My obligation is to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. And even though we are also sworn to obey the orders or the President, It's the Constitution that grants the President the power to give those orders. If he or she does not have the best interests of the people of the United States at heart then he or she does not deserve the honor of commanding such an awesome force as the United States Military. Also, F all Presidents. Never since WW2 has there been a war that we absolutely had to fight. There's a handful of instructors in Annapolis who would agree with that.

Service or no service, each of us has the right to believe or not believe what ever the hell we choose. That's the beauty of being born is a country that offers protections to every single person born within it's borders. As of your first breath of free air you have certain inalienable rights.

I digress.... Happens frequently. And i may or may not have been drinking after work today...

God damn politics. SNAFU

There are a few of us even among vets that differ in opinion, this is not one of those times

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Why exactly is that rant pointed at me?

What exactly does that have to do with the post you are responding to?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Only the first two lines were directed at you... us maintaining common ground about the freedom of the medi and what ever.

Disregard it. Your hypersensitivity to responses is irritating.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

Only the first two lines were directed at you... us maintaining common ground about the freedom of the medi and what ever.

Disregard it. Your hypersensitivity to responses is irritating.

Ah, got it, just ramblings of a drunk.

Carry on then.

(post by AnonyMason removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Oh, must have struck a nerve, you're digging deep...based on an avatar...on the internet.

My hypersensitivity must be broke, I don't really have any F's to give about what you think of me.

Did you want to comment on your rant that was certainly in my direction or did you just need to lash out there for a second?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

No nerves to be struck. Carry on.

Do your thing boy.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I was...until you came in here like a Trump tweet.

Ridiculous.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

There's no comparison between my words and the Donald's words.

I have the best words. The best words. I say things like tremendous, and great, and tremendous a lot.

What you mistook as a rant was me trying to find common ground with you. I won't make that mistake again.

Enjoy the view from your pedestal.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

It's a platform thank you, as high off the ground as yours in fact.

You'll have to forgive me in not understanding what you said, in fact, I asked for clarification. You decided to swing insults. Did you not expect the same in kind?

As to your original reply, Israel doesn't seem too worried.

Israeli intelligence experts are gravely concerned that U.S. President Donald Trump's sharing of classified information with Russia may have compromised an Israeli agent, but don't expect any long-term consequences for intelligence cooperation.

www.reuters.com...
edit on 18-5-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Was that a question?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Why do you think I've got anything, I'm not American or in America - this is a global site if you've noticed. None of your points mean anything unless he actually gets something done.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
a reply to: uncommitted

Did Trump in fact put a time table on these things. I do remember him saying it will be difficult but we will do it.

I seem to remember him using words like 'day one', 'first week' etc. I don't remember him saying much about things being difficult. And that's the thing, the promises he made that haven't materialised yet on ATS for some he's an idol.

Of course, the only way to judge will really be in about 3 years, so maybe all the flag wavers should put them down and wait a little. Trump may not actually realise it but the campaign is over, he's supposed to be actually making stuff happen now.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Snowflake, where you see Trump's shambles, we only see the commie-inspired shambles you anti-Americans have kicked and screamed and tantrum'ed into existence.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
a reply to: carewemust

Really? REALLY? Man, you lot are hilarious.... Hillary looks like a damn hero compared to Trump....

And just thought I'd mention, I was not and am not a Hillary supporter....... So please stop tarring me with that brush... I see what I see independently without a political lens....

And what i see is a joke.... It must be....

PA

Really.

Even the mob is still trying to figure out how the Clintons get away with so many hits.

I guess that is a way Hillary is a hero compared to Trump - if you are from Hoboken.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join