It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

victoryofthelight Twitter feed ... WTF

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
in the last Tweets, they have been outing the royal family...... these are intriguing to me as i have never heard of this CT

i found a version of what hes talking about here itccs.org...

this article is unbelievable, and i seem to be using this word a lot with the stuff he's putting out....

........can someone pull me out this rabbit hole (don't read the article first or we will all be down here)

this near the bottom is interesting... can we find this!!

His murderers have not won. William’s videotaped statements, including his witness of the 1964 abductions, have been registered in the archives of our ITCCS, and will be made public at our opening session on September 12, 2011.

edit on 19-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

yet not tapes?

On a side note, normally I don't really care for these sort of twitter thing hype types. But for some reason I'm drawn to looking him up.

I can't help but shale this whole mandela thing is involved. something something Shuman.
aww heck, what do I know.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Belgianbeer

i like to enter in to these things with an open mind and instill some belief although always seeing occam's razor as my default.... if that makes sense, but this stuff is quite interesting, and i defo get the term down the rabbit hole with this.
i mean this website itccs.org... seems legit to me, but i am quite a novice, compared to some on here... VOTL does associate this with other things (that are not for the faint of heart), and tbh its all a bit head numbing even getting into it, its one of those ones you wish the hardened skeptics and debunkers would step in and tear the whole thing apart, with finding something i am not seeing.. so i can say Hoax and move along

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is who runs the site from a link on the website, should get this guy on an AMA on ATS.... looks like hes trying to get word out...... is this f***ing for real.... help!!

The ITCCS was formed in May of 2010 at a closed meeting of survivors of church and state terror in Dublin, Ireland. The event was initiated by Nobel Prize Nominee Reverend Kevin Annett of Canada and members of Irish survivors’ groups.

The foundational purpose of the ITCCS is to unite survivors of genocide and child torture across borders, and to mount a broad political, spiritual and legal movement to disestablish the Vatican and other churches and governments responsible for historic and ongoing crimes against children and humanity.

The original ITCCS federation was composed of groups from Ireland, England, the United States, Canada and Italy, including the Templemore Forgotten Victims (Antrim, Ireland), the Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared (Canada), and United Against Church Terror (USA). By September, 2013, ITCCS had spread to twenty six countries and over fifty affiliated groups. Its work is translated into thirteen languages. Its affiliates include the prestigious cult ritual and abuse survivors’ organizations SMART of the United States, and Rete L’Abuso in Savona, Italy.

The ITCCS operates from an undisclosed central headquarters in Brussels, Belgium, and from regional offices in Vancouver, New York, Dublin, London and Paris. ITCCS officers and their legal and political advisers generally retain their anonymity for reasons of security and safety. However, the General Field Secretary for North America and Western Europe is Kevin Annett. Other officers include Rev. Joshua Lemmens, Steve Finney and Amy Smart of Canada, Dr. George Dufort of Belgium, Rev. Ciaran Ui Niall of Ireland, and Dr. Colia Clark of New York City.

In September, 2012, the ITCCS established a legal arm, The International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ), composed of accredited jurists and lawyers from Belgium, England and the United States. in February, 2013, the ICLCJ successfully prosecuted and convicted former Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, for Crimes against Humanity in Canada, along with Elizabeth Windsor, Queen of England, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, and 27 other officials of church and state. (See the link to the court evidence in this case at itccs.org...) Pope Benedict and senior Vatican Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone both resigned from their offices soon after being prosecuted in this ICLCJ indictment.

To contact the ITCCS Central Office, write to [email protected].

Field Secretary Rev. Kevin Annett may be contacted at [email protected]

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
rationalwiki.org...

i have found a debunker

although we need to check up for more sources..... but it looks like VOTL is using hoax stuff..

as well as being debunked on ATS...www.abovetopsecret.com...

of course this doesn't say that the guy isn't telling the truth, but he is making out he is an international organization, and thats just dishonest...

so for that reason im out

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I found this vortex warned is creating global weather
Not sure what it is. But its interesting to read.

~Morpheus

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I questioned VOTL on twitter with the rationalwiki link, and rationalwiki liked my twitter post lol

so VOTL if he is serious about his claims, should answer that back, when he comes back on Twitter.

or if he cant answer it, well he is a charlatan..... for me any way.

i also emailed [email protected].... and got a reply.

excuse my psychology of making him think i am excited as much
...... spoiler books for sale!

Sure. Our history is at itccs.org and much of the 25 year evidence is at www.murderbydecree.com . See the links to our other books and radio program below. The queen is no more the queen anymore than pope benedict is still around. We forced them (and three other cardinals) to step down.

I'll be happy to answer any other questions, thanks,
Kevin

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 12:58 PM, TheTroll Hunter..............com> wrote:
Hi, i am just finding your website, it's mind blowing, but if this is true, why doesn't nobody know and why is the Queen still the Queen, i mean i like a good conspiracy and admit i am open minded... well i thought i was but this is just crazy, could you point me to some more information so i can study this further...?

Kind regards, David.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Can't find rationalewiki on twitter???

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Nm!

No e

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

sorry rationalwiki lol

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Thanks for taking the initiative on this

Great work

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

I questioned VOTL on twitter with the rationalewiki link, and rationalewiki liked my twitter post lol

so VOTL if he is serious about his claims, should answer that back, when he comes back on Twitter.

or if he cant answer it, well he is a charlatan..... for me any way.

i also emailed [email protected].... and got a reply.

excuse my psychology of making him think i am excited as much
...... spoiler books for sale!

Sure. Our history is at itccs.org and much of the 25 year evidence is at www.murderbydecree.com . See the links to our other books and radio program below. The queen is no more the queen anymore than pope benedict is still around. We forced them (and three other cardinals) to step down.

I'll be happy to answer any other questions, thanks,
Kevin

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 12:58 PM, TheTroll Hunter..............com> wrote:
Hi, i am just finding your website, it's mind blowing, but if this is true, why doesn't nobody know and why is the Queen still the Queen, i mean i like a good conspiracy and admit i am open minded... well i thought i was but this is just crazy, could you point me to some more information so i can study this further...?

Kind regards, David.

So is it VOTL who' selling a book or?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
WOW! good hunting Davg80, I just can't invest the time to do the research you've been doing. Nicely done!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

no bother buddy. cheers

tbh i have only done some light digging, VOTL mentions the same story that the website mentions but doesn't mention anything relating to the website where i got that info, but that guy looks dishonest straight away, but that doesn't say the story isn't true, but VOTL does mention the guy involved (witness) Coombes.... but with some deeper digging it should you should be able to find out truth, but i am half drunk now and a bit useless lol

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
check this live youtube, seth rich
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

He's back!!!!!!

Live and flowing

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Is votl Chelsea?
edit on 19-5-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Wtf?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join