It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

victoryofthelight Twitter feed ... WTF

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Latest Tweet..

victoryofthelight‏ @KibBitzLaw 4m4 minutes ago
More
Kevin Cosgrove final phone call from WTC 2 - Floor 105 on 9/11. The @CIA and @Israel Mossad killed him and thousands

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Seems afoot; a meter maybe 1/3

This is fun w/ total mf/

Distribution is over?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

That audio is terribke as it's evidence

Thanks for to update

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

for this guy to keep the attention of people his stuff has to continue to get better..... not worse.

but iwontgiveup .....just yet

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Haven't studied/read the thread yet, just got here, but I was sooo happy when I saw the thread title!

I'm off to read..

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Some of this is rehashed hoax.

As far as Steve Pieczenic, I listened to him on AJ in a post here a while back. The guy seems to have something against everyone but hetro WASPs.

If that's how the intelligence community is then maybe his info is worth something.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well i got the sneaking suspicion that VoL is mixing real information with fake stories to make it harder to track the group. It's generally a good tactic but how do we now know what is real and what is not. The story of aliens living in our oceans is completely believable because of USO sightings and our species directed their view to the stars and ignored our vast oceans and nobody told us why. It's the perfect hiding place.

However i'm unclear what we are supposed to do with the info they give us. All we can really do is just wait until something happens. Conspiracy nuts like me and you are still a minority. I doubt any CNN viewer or WaPo reader takes VoL seriously. What is the real purpose of this info dump? Should we gear up for war on the establishment or do nothing like so many people on earth who have no idea or don't want to know what is going on around them. Don't get me wrong i live for this stuff and i have my own experiences to back me up but how will this have any impact on the people who are out of the loop? My family would roll there eyes if i told them "Hey do you know there is an actual Stargate in Iraq." How do we break people free from their control? I'm f#cking tired of waiting. Why is there always some kind of stupid deadline...

edit on 20-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
At first it grabbed my attention because he was referencing WL documents that could be verified and researched, but it seems he/she/them are just going the "throw a theory out and see if it sticks" kind of posting.

Oh well kudos and a brownie for you all sticking with it.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

Thanks for the other box theory, some dudes like their food

No worries, to each their own poison of over indulgence

Everything and nothing, in moderation

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
a reply to: Outlier13

I agree times three

But you are not me

This is beyond better than politics

This is what ATS was founded

I agree with you. I've been reading and posting on ATS for a long, long, time. Sometimes I take very long breaks due to travel and I always have to get a new user name. ATS was much better back in the day. I wish the powers that be would completely remove the politics. It is not the core of what ATS was founded on and today's political ideologies are tantamount to religion and that is a very bad thing.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

In regards to VOL,

Mixing truths with half-truths and lies, is tantamount to misinformation. All of it should be disregarded, the source is not credible, but if you can find credible sources on any of the numerous claims that's a different story.

It's a good tactic if the goal is to deceive and manipulate people.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Saved for later

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

I agree times three

But you are not me

This is beyond better than politics

This is what ATS was founded

I agree with you. I've been reading and posting on ATS for a long, long, time. Sometimes I take very long breaks due to travel and I always have to get a new user name. ATS was much better back in the day. I wish the powers that be would completely remove the politics. It is not the core of what ATS was founded on and today's political ideologies are tantamount to religion and that is a very bad thing.

That will never happen, too much Ad revenue to be made keeping to status quo. I doubt you needed to hear it from me but figured I would say it anyway.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

i also agree, although i do occasionally dip my feet in the politics side.
i think they value their numbers to much to do that, but they could separate the site, in to a real news side and a conspiracy side, before they further categorize each topic.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Based on the fact this guy is posting fake pics that were proven to be photo shopped fakes back in 2012 all of his claims are now suspect.

That's quite disappointing. Straight up I thought obviously doctored given the entry and damage at Pentagon.

Agree with PRSpinster to a degree. One doctored image isn't enough to write off what's been said. However, even since the start of the thread everything is still suspect and up for investigation.

It could be one of those instances of spreading lies with a sprinkle of truth, or spreading truth with a sprinkle of lies to make the general audience question the overall message/s and dismiss the whole lot as bunkum. ie: disinfo agent.

Or it could just be a whacked up loony taking everything he/she/they find and preach it as gospel.

Time and investigation will tell.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

well he did give a timeline, i think hes said something will happen in a couple of weeks, with an end event on sep 23...

pretty sure aliens are going to come down and take us off planet to save us from impending disaster.....

Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go, there will be trouble
And if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know........

hypothetically speaking..... i would go down with the ship.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This is crazy stuff. I'm not saying it's real, but it's definitely an interesting alternative view of our timeline.

It's something that is so hard to research since it's so suppressed. Wikileaks is a great source of material to dig into, but at the end of the day, you have to piece together what you are able to find and theorize based on it.

I hope they keep this up, whether it's true or not is debatable, but it's a fun ride! Best thread of the year so far!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
his last tweet was this...
Like we said: You're slaves and you never knew it. You live in a prison masquerading as a free land. Thank Zionists.
with this picture...

i think i have lost where he is going with this, does anyone else think we are due some, mandela effect mixed with flat earth next??
edit on 21-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

That image represents real world news and fake American news

Why do we get diff News?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join