It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

victoryofthelight Twitter feed ... WTF

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

yeah they could be pulling all types of evidence together that means nothing alone but when you look at it together, then start making connections in your own head you start to believe it, especially if you may have a slight belief in one certain conspiracy, these guys have somehow managed to get all of them in there, praying mantis, reptilian monarchy pleadiens nordic etc etc, i think they nail every conspiracy, its a mind f***, for me it would be well a concocted hoax, but the Obama thing and the CNN guy being the first people to follow him means, they know him in someway doesn't it? i mean why would Obama follow someone with no friends and the name Victory of the Light.... if he doesn't know them. unless im missing something, it doesn't make sense........ seems to be in line with world affairs however.

Much strangeness is happening....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

The veil doth lift, no?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

... but the Obama thing and the CNN guy being the first people to follow him means, they know him in someway doesn't it? i mean why would Obama follow someone with no friends and the name Victory of the Light.... if he doesn't know them. unless im missing something, it doesn't make sense........ seems to be in line with world affairs however.

Much strangeness is happening....

Strange indeed and intriguing.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and nuclear weapons

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure if he had followers in front of Obama he could have deleted them. It seems to lend a bit of credibility to the story he's trying to tell with Obama occupying the first slot. I could be wrong about how the order of followers works if you delete people. He has admitted to deleting tweets from previous years I believe.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

Cool find.
The only problem is that the words are too small to be read.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Cool find.
The only problem is that the words are too small to be read.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Ah so it is one of those loonies!

It's no so bad though, I love all, even absolute horrid people. Well I try to.

Still doesn't detract from the stuff they've put on twtter. Hopefully we can get some answers via AnonyMason!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I picked a random portion of the list an googled it:

The Vortex Peace Prayer ~ The Music of The Spheres ~ Angels, Spirit Guides, + Beings Of Light ~ Miracles ~

The top site listed was a Yahoo Group: Inter-Dimension - Yahoo Group

The description says:

Group Description

Inter-Dimension is the mailing list home of STARFIRE TOR, + originated on Spirit Web in 1997. ID is a discussion and research list dedicated to exploring the topics listed below, and to applying that knowledge toward creating a better world.

Starfire Tor is a respected Researcher, Scholar, Author, Lecturer, Filmmaker, Composer, Artist, Experiencer, + Visionary who is the discoverer and leading authority on TIME SHIFTS, THE CORE MATRIX, + THE UNIFIED FIELD THEORY OF PSI. Starfire Tor is also the creator + developer of THE DREAM TEAM, THE VORTEX PEACE PRAYER; REALITY SHIFT MANIFESTATION, REALITY SHIFT HEALING, + ASTRAL TAGGING. Starfire Tor is well known for her documented ability to see future events using her OBE + PSI DATA DOWNLOAD techniques.

It goes on to say:

Starfire Tor's research and expertise includes: Time Shifts, Reality Shifts, Co-Existing Time Lines, Multiple Dimensions, Vortex Portals, Time Travel, Time Wars, + The Core Matrix ~ Psychic, Prophetic, + Lucid Dreaming + Visions ~ Astral Travel, Out Of Body Experiences, + Bi-Location ~ Near Death Experiences ~ Telepathy, ESP, Remote Psi Viewing, + Thought Forms ~ Astral Tagging ~ The Vortex Peace Prayer ~ The Music of The Spheres ~ Angels, Spirit Guides, + Beings Of Light ~ Miracles ~ Healing ~ Paranormal Phenomena, Apports, Telekinesis, Poltergeists, Ghosts, + Hauntings ~ Soulmates ~ Reincarnation ~ UFOs + ET Encounters ~ Earth Enigmas + Ancient Mysteries ~ Lost + Forbidden Science, History, + Technology ~ The Occult ~ Protection from Lower Astral Entity Possession + Attachment, Demonic Activity, Psychic + Energy Vampires, Mind Control, + Remote Negative Influencing.

Inter-Dimension supports a global cyber environment of sharing + mutual respect, + strictly enforces a zero tolerance policy for disrupters, flamers, spammers, + self-serving advertisers. Complete list rules are in the files section + members read + obey them. Membership on ID is a privilege + not a right. Abusers will be removed.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RunZwithDOOBIES

To be frank, all I'm doing here is panning for gold where it is rarely found.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Well received, I agree.

My original reply was rhetorical, as I presume you acknowledged.
edit on 18-5-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I tried also and just got a blank page of nothing, the URL was interesting (www.lajes.af.mil...) the .af and .mil I recognized but the domain name lajes not so much, I Goggled lajes and the first link I found relating to US military was this one which talks about a Lajes Field in the Azores and questions if the Pentagon really shut down, it also talks how the Pentagon flat out lied to Congress about their plans to close.

So the weirdness of talking about warfare in space has "dead" links that direct to a supposedly/maybe shut down airfield, and one would 'assume' that if in fact the airfield was shut down, then you would get a DNS error and not a blank white page.

this part of the URL is odd also - Activity-Feed/Friends -. activity feed??? friends??? do they block non friend IPs???

I don't know man the sh*t is just really really weird.
edit on 18-5-2017 by LockNLoad because: typo

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Your guess is as good as any on this stuff.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

If you are on a PC you can right click on the image and then pick view image.

Hope this helps.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

what you think of the latest LochNLoad, i still cant get my head around How Obama was the first person to follow "them"

Well, he is a 'lightworker' after all.

SFChron: Obama is a 'Rare Kind of Attuned Being,' a 'Lightworker'

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

LightWorker say what?

Mind blown
edit on 18-5-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
He's rolling now! Wtf?

He's almost like orange fuzz with his "tweety-bursts!!!!

But wow oh wow

Lions and tigers and bears

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

ATS

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Yep, i just caught it on my feeds too.

Twitter link

new topics

top topics