It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

victoryofthelight Twitter feed ... WTF

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

i noticed that he tweeted Tom DeLonge, and saying that he was one of the light workers..... then a few were deleted including the ones with Tom DeLonge...... i was curios as to what that is all about, but hes back, and any remaining doubters (Me!) will be silenced, or words to that effect.....

Heads up: Later today we are posting an email thread from an ex member of a USIC agency. This individual approached us to offer their help.....and we ended up getting read into far more than we anticipated. Stay tuned; this should silence any remaining doubters.

edit on 26-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

lol did u have a wee drink last night

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Everything in moderation

Weee...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

ae wreck the hoose juice ,

I joke, Im skeptical but the VOL posts are interesting and im interested to see where it goes
also Ive watched the pleiadians video , and it just reminds me of daoism and the jedi order haha
which is pretty cool

would be nice if its true

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I didn't claim it was him. My education is fine. Try not to get so defensive when your little fantasies get shattered. I promise it'll be ok. I addressed the problems with him. If he was as woke as you desperately want him to be he wouldn't have been pushing a fake 9/11 pic. Sorry, he's just some attention-whore, probably with a mental illness. You poor things.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Lo siento

I try to always play fair

This is a "conspiracy" site

I welcome all objectively

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

One has to think

Why is this happening now?

Just my guess...
Twitter voTl gets "suspended" 12 hours almost daily

We wait for a few hours more

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

It's a conspiracy site and if you look back I found the thread interesting, I just pointed out some problems. You certainly didn't welcome that objectivity. Nice try though.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

ma wreck the hoose juice wiz MD 2020 back in the day lol

im pretty much the same bud, i would love it all to be true especially the Pleiadians, but i would be very surprised if any of it is true, Psyops for me is what life is about, its everywhere when you realise the ramifications of my sig line, for me thats all that matters, i can relate every conspiracy to the power of consciousness, for me every thought has an effect, for example if i am feeling down, i can put my headphones and listen to this
and because i associate this with a time of complete freedom, it honestly feels like some would call a raising of the vibration. makes doin the dishes a piece o piss

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

hahaha yes cannae beat a bit ae uplifting trance , takes me back to room at the top in bathgate back in the early 2000's

I did enjoy MD myself actually ahah

I raise my vibration with the rocksteady sound of the JAMDOWN

righteous vibrations

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

victoryofthelight‏ @KibBitzLaw 5h5 hours ago
More
This website does a better job at explaining the new future if all goes accordingly prepareforchange.net...

i have a feeling that things aren't going to go accordingly...
edit on 29-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Either someone's having a hell of a good time with an well-done hoax (hitting every neon sign keyword to make the fringe mess themselves) Or someone's creative juices needed an outlet & this is one of them fiction RP things the internet nerds do once in a while.

I'm kinda leaning toward the former here. Don't get me wrong though, even though I think it's bogus, it's still genuinely entertaining to read and that's an accomplishment these days.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I'm leaning more toward a variation on the latter. The guy probably has great creative talent but no outlet for it. He started out as an enthusiastic believer in all this stuff but with no life and no outlet for his creativity over time he's sunk into a self-delusion, convincing himself that he really is a Pleiadean and all this crap he's posting is true. In other words, mental illness.
edit on 29 5 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Victoryofthelight is now calling for citizens to arrest politicians.
twitter.com...

I think it would be best for me to unfollow him now.
It's been entertaining, but that is something that I cannot condone.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

we should bring back the guillotine while were at it

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

i would say it is students that are looking to get into the intelligence area as their future employment, the Barrack thing is maybe their only surprising however, we dont know how many people he deleted after Obama followed him and Obama follows a heck of a lot of people.... i am learning some new things i didn't know, but nothing new perse.

Entertaining nonetheless! but if they are litto minion wannabes i hope their next jobby is a hedgehog...

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
the latest tweet is a good one, certainly does look like an alien on the note.... doesn't it.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I've been following them for about a month now. It's very interesting and I find myself looking at least 2-3 times a week. I sent them a direct message and asked if they had any insight into my paranormal experiences but never got a reply.

twitter.com...

Dear @Israel - Terribly sorry that your Mossad operative, @ossoff has lost. Looks like you'll need to find another way to infiltrate CDC— victoryofthelight (@KibBitzLaw) June 21, 2017

That was your plan, was it not? Red Mercury scare simultaneous to a Mossad contractor rigging the I-85 bridge in Atlanta to collapse and— victoryofthelight (@KibBitzLaw) June 21, 2017

making it look like a fire started by a crackhead. And then you killed Trina H., a corporate attorney for UPS...heavily involved in— victoryofthelight (@KibBitzLaw) June 21, 2017

an anti-human trafficking non-profit...the very next Monday when she tried to obtain an report re: I-85 incident. Ur hand r all over this— victoryofthelight (@KibBitzLaw) June 21, 2017

@Liz_Cheney - So has your dad ever flat out admitted his involvement in planning and executing 9/11?— victoryofthelight (@KibBitzLaw) June 21, 2017

Was it really for the sake of creating a pretense for war in Iraq in order to obtain control of the Babylonian Stargate to stop an invasion?— victoryofthelight (@KibBitzLaw) June 21, 2017

edit on 22-6-2017 by Gumerk because: clarification and Roll Tide

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

Na. This is pretty standard for FOIA requests. I've jumped through similar hoops with other agencies in the past. Unfortunately it can take a lot longer than twenty days.

Fingers crossed, though. I would love to get copies of the microfilms.

You haven't been online since early June, and Ive been checking in to see how you have been going with that FOIA.

I hope you are okay mate.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join