It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

victoryofthelight Twitter feed ... WTF

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Damn, this is so interesting. We used to have threads like this all the time.

That being said, and maybe it's just me, but does this not sound just a little too woo-woo? I mean like the Wilcox and Goode kind of woo-woo.

In the unlikely event that Wilcox's babblings are for real, well, imo be pissed.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
What I find extremely interesting about this particular Twitter account is that Barak Obama was the very first person to follow that account when it was created. What does Obama have to do with this guy? Why in the world did Obama follow this guy in the first place....much less as the very first follower years ago when this account was created.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm......
Now THAT's interesting.
It makes you wonder.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

I'm still on the fence. The more you watch the feed the less great it appears. It starts to sound like psycho babble.

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt because of the Wikileaks material they shared, and because part of what they say seems plausible. However, like with everything, i recommend you watch their feeds with a pinch of salt.

Some time in the future i should have a response for my FOIA request. That may shed some more clear light on how real their disclosure may or may not be. In the mean time, unless they drop something truly important.... Telling David Icke we owe him an apology, quoting Yoda repeatedly, and pointing the finger at political elites for being closet Reptilians doesn't quite cut it.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

Azores is one of the proposed locations for the submerged Atlantis, if one believes in that.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

David Icke? I'm out.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Kind of strange,why did Obama follow this.Just because David Icke name was mentioned does not ruin UFO and alien abductions.
edit on 18-5-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Omg ! Does Tom delonge have anything to say on this find

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
At some point over the past decade Obama's twitter follow marketing bot screwed up and followed this.. Just my guess.. Made my geeky day lol
edit on 19-5-2017 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Something doesnt feel true about this entire thing. I'm calling distraction and psyop.

The bore of political mud slinging and 24/7 media blitz of divisional matters amongst our species, is a certain kind of program and distraction of itself.

But after years when the masses see through that smokescreen of lies, and look for what is really going on.. the controllers must flip the script to a polarity from the norm they have created.

In this case "disclosure" hints, which will have much of those looking through said smokescreen, distracted again at the polar subject.

Be vigilant, be skeptical and reasonable about all information coming from main stream. Its corporately owned, it serves as a tool.

These posts also give weight to my suspicions of WL as a psyop and polar distraction.. i don't believe any of this i have read, until completely verified with evidence.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I finally read something intelligent.

No really I lost all hope but have faith we are not alone.
edit on 19-5-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

if i seen hundreds of alien spaceships descent on the earth from my window, i still wouldn't believe it totally, after all we know nothing of the actual tech the hidden puppetmaster have, they could stage anything..... always vigilante

but i will say that if a disclosure/deception is happening, for me VOTL is looking to be a player, and we should keep an eye on his posts, some is just too crazy i agree, but also there are a few things that are still very intriguing..
edit on 19-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Juno66
Tom DeLonge was asked why his Big announcement kept being pushed back on Twitter over 10 hrs ago and he replied this............

Tom DeLonge Retweeted Sam Carowan
Only 2x... but it's a big deal and lots of moving parts. Give me a chance to prove the importance

there is a chance that both are puppets, possibly unknowingly working for the same puppetmasters?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
one of his posts links an ATS OP by a now ex member.... and its all about Reptilians.

Conspiracy Board Post (2004) talking about Dracos, Royal Family, death of Diana, etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

VOTL could have been that member, and most likely still a member of ATS...... i understand with not bringing this to ATS, it seems as if they are trying to get a following,and you dont really get that chance here, evidence is crucial, and TBH the main thing that has me just now is the Obama thing, his Twitter followers are steadily rising, so this could be quite drawn out...................... where have i seen this before? (better asking where have i not seen this before)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Thanks for converting that to text, easier to read. My spider sense went on red alert with this bit:

4. SPECULATING ON HOW TO MOVE THE MOON TREATY FORWARD
AFTER THE SUMMER LOS SESSION, WYZNER SAID A SMALL GROUP
CONSISTING OF U.S., USSR, AND TWO LEADING NON-ALIGNED
COUNTRIES MIGHT SIT DOWN AND SEEK CONSENSUS ON MAJOR
UNRESOLVED POINTS IN THE TEXT. MISSOFF ASKED WHETHER
SUCH A GROUP SHOULD NOT INCLUDE AUSTRIA, AS AUTHOR/
CONCILIATOR. WYZNER READILY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT AUSTRIA
SHOULD ALSO PARTIICPATE.

Now I couldn't really see why Austria would be a natural candidate for major party involvement in talks on a frickin' MOON TREATY.

Then I realised that the Nazi party had a strong base of power in Austria, which included Hitler's personal residence - a mighty symbol indeed, the original 'MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE', during WW2. As there is a lot of very strong evidence that the Nazis survived the war, and effectively became a stateless world power - the 'Nazi International' - connected throughout numerous territories (such as Brazil, Argentina, the USA & others, with perhaps a high technology military base/ asset staging post in Antarctica) - huge financial operations & corporate fronts give them a strong footing as a coherent power in the world today, despite needing to stay totally hidden from the surface of society.

I figured, that if this 'Nazi International' organisation wanted to vest power in a particular state, to give credibility to their existence as a true world power, then symbolically they would almost certainly have chosen Austria. This could be the case even if that symbolic 'nationhood' is only implied - known only by the elect among developed nations - certainly not even be hinted at in the eyes of the masses, with all correspondences between people, organisations, corporate & financial funds, being totally sanitised in terms of surface appearance - subtle control could be exercised by ultra-deep-state strings around the financial organs of the nation itself). As a result, the miniscule elite who are fully aware of the persistence of Naziism into the modern era, would know to interpret the presence or interest of Austria in a given high-end, rarefied status political event - like the arrangements for a Moon Treaty - as indicative that the fascists have a hand in the affair. And in this case, they were 'readily acknowledged' as an obvious party who should be involved. What did Austria have to do with space exploration in the seventies which made them the 'obvious choice'.? I submit, that Austria is tacitly utilised as a statehood-scale representation of the interests of the Nazi International. The post-conquest Nazi Intl. probably has little to do with Austrian affairs in general, and I assume that only a tiny minority, the pan-global or Sol-system aware 1% of the 1%, know even a shadow of a hint about that utilisation. There would be no need for the Nazis to have an interest or ongoing activities in Austria - they just 'wear the nation-state mask' of Austria, whenever obscure, esoteric, astronomical interests are at stake.

Initially of course, in the immediate aftermath of WW2, they wouldn't have had the financial/ corporate power to command such symbolic use of the territory as a front for their 'Nazi International'. However, in the decades after, they did consolidate & grow their financial & organisational holdings - particularly I mean they embedded their people into positions of huge power & authority throughout the West - until the present day scenario, where they are 'de facto' a dual state with the USA, because of the severe penetration of all governmental agencies & financial/ corporate activities in North America.

By 1979, despite not being as powerful as they are today, I believe they certainly would have had the means to appropriate the state of Austria as their front organisation enabling them to act with the privileges of nationhood. The Moon Treaty offers us a glimpse, perhaps, of the subtle power which they wielded even back in 1979. They were exceptionally wealthy even then, just take a look at the bearer bonds scandals they've been linked to before, during & since WW2. That wealth is in the order of trillions, possibly quadrillions by now. My suspicion is that the entire Rothschild central banking dynasty has been subsumed & agglomerated with the 'Nazi International'. Think about it. Every malicious, reprehensible experimental project which is being perpetrated on a massive scale across the Western world, is only possible because the folk in charge can go live somewhere else*. Oh, and they consider us sub-human. So there's that.

*Mars? Beyond the stars.?

Ben Rich's comments weren't an off-the-cuff riff on pop culture as it relates to NASA - he was serious! Electro-gravitics research in the early 50's was of huge interest to all corporate military engineering groups, and was suddenly hushed up in the middle of that decade. It went underground! So yeah, if the Nazi International accidentally destroys the planet with their weather weapons & scalar/ field manipulation experiments, they probably have somewhere in mind to renew the human race, in "..the glorious, progressive, pure & powerful heritage of the supreme Aryan typology, the human god-man, supermenschen, blah, blah.."

This is, in my opinion, the reason that Austria has been fielded, back in 1979 - seriously, what qualified the Austrians to be the third most influential nation in play, the 'obvious choice' for brokering of (participating in, wink, wink..) a MOON TREATY..?

However uncomfortable it was, the Allies had to accommodate the continuing presence of Nazi International, as the alternative would have been decades of economic & guerrilla terrorism & skirmish on the high seas/ in the skies. The ideology was too deep-rooted in the surviving organisations; their plunder from war, fraudulently acquired wealth, would make it even more intractable than the everlasting 'war on terror' which has exploded in the past decade. Austria may well have been their public face among the nations. Nazi Intl. certainly had a vested interest in SPACE negotiations, even back in 1979.

Cheers,

FITO.

PS - If you're interested in these matters, you absolutely should check out the excellent research & writings of Joseph P. Farrell, a patristics PhD from Oxford University in England, into the alternative research community because of a fascination with the Pyramids of Giza, scalar weapons, etc. His books look like really lame, tacky, self-pulished affairs due to title pages dressed in a mish-mash of clip art. In my opinion, he's actually using stealth methods, so he didn't get shot down before he'd begun. Dr P. La Violette uses the same publishing techniques, re: electro-gravitics.

As a true scholar, he commands great research skills, locating & quoting often-obscure documents, from restricted libraries stocked with books & documents hundreds of years old - plus other under-represented treasures of knowledge. He has an incredible wealth of multi-faceted, long-term, intellectual, non-partisan research completed - with vast implications for mankind in general, and for the alternative research community in particular, His work is always accompanied by huge amounts of impeccable references, with sensible, intricate, far reaching conclusions.

edit on MayFriday1715CDT05America/Chicago-050059 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification, phraseology

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Twitter is down for me just now, but if you can you should go through his Twitter feed, some will resonate more with you, i am sure

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I can vouch for the quality of Joseph P Farrell's work, I have a few of his most recent books which delve into an enormous amount of academic research with everything referenced in great detail. At first I thought linking all these streams of 'conspiracy' into one large grand plan seemed naive and playing to the crowd, but the more time you spend cross-checking, especially with what he calls Nazi International links up to the present day... it's quite mind blowing.

The game is afoot and seems to be reaching an endgame of sorts.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join