It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to Kill Flynn Investigation

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Anonymous sources revealed that Comey has the memos. You can take that as Comey has the memos. Ultimately Comey will be the source of information.

The nature of DC leak politics is such that an anonymous source can also leak false information. Sitting back and waiting Negates nothing. I make no bones about wanting Trump out of the White House. That much has always been clear. I made no bones about calling Killary a liar, and calling Obama a crap president, either.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Simply put, bias and cognitive dissonance.

The media has been expertly exposing that weakness.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

I will believe it when it comes out of Comeys mouth or I see the doc. Why can they not produce it?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Protection of sources. Congress should be the first group to receive the memo(s). The media will have their time with it. Expect it to happen early in the morning, or right before 6 o' clock in the coming days.

Comey and his personal property will be targeted. If the administration can get to him before Congress or the media he may be raided, he may have an 'accident'.... who knows?

Like I said: waiting negates nothing. We are in the dark so we wait for the light to shine.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

Protection of sources. Congress should be the first group to receive the memo(s). The media will have their time with it. Expect it to happen early in the morning, or right before 6 o' clock in the coming days.

Comey and his personal property will be targeted. If the administration can get to him before Congress or the media he may be raided, he may have an 'accident'.... who knows?

Like I said: waiting negates nothing. We are in the dark so we wait for the light to shine.

yes because its trump that has all of the dead bodies connected to him.

Its is just as likely that Comey knew he would have an accident if he didn't go against Trump.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

But if Comey has documented evidence of Trump trying to interfere with an investigation into his affiliates teaming up with Russia? You don't think the White House would be interested in making that disappear?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
So Comey decides to write a memo NOW based on notes he supposedly took back in February!! Hahahaha

Even if Trump said I hope Flynn is given the benefit of the doubt because he is a good man that has served his country for many years, that is not an order to drop the investigation or interfere in it.

The memo is from February, try and keep up.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

But if Comey has documented evidence of Trump trying to interfere with an investigation into his affiliates teaming up with Russia? You don't think the White House would be interested in making that disappear?

No I dont think that Trump would assassinate Comey to prevent this memo from being shown.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Trump suggested to FBI to see that the investigation is unnecessary. He did not order FBI to stop the investigation. Trump is the boss of the exec branch. Trump is the boss of FBI. Trump could lawfully end any investigation FBI is carrying out. That's within the president's power. He didn't. He made a suggestion to Comey. That is not obstruction to justice. 1. Flynn is found not guilty. 2. Trump did not order stopping the investigation.
edit on 16-5-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

So Comey decides to write a memo NOW based on notes he supposedly took back in February!! Hahahaha

Even if Trump said I hope Flynn is given the benefit of the doubt because he is a good man that has served his country for many years, that is not an order to drop the investigation or interfere in it.

What memo? Shouldn't the actual memo have reared its head by now?

I mean even wikileaks, with all their corroborated and factual releases didn't take this long.

At least with their unnamed sources there is actual documented and uncontested evidence....

Pretty sad if the whole of the US intelligence division can't even produce a single, as in ONE, document to support their claim....

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Timeline,

FBI clears Flynn of wrongdoing - January 24th

Trump/Comey meet, February 14th

Anon sourced memo, today.

Why would Trump interfere when Flynn already cleared?

Does not make sense.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Yeah where in there did he say she's innocent? Where was it even asked?
I saw that interview.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah where in there did he say she's innocent? Where was it even asked?
I saw that interview.

I posted it twice for you. He says he thinks it was a simple mistake, and that no classified info was jeopordized.

That is what she was being investigated for, and Obama said in the interview I posted, and at the top it mentions him saying it back in october.

I am sorry if you can not read the quoted speech.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I bet the memo was totally fabricated.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

People should die rather than we look too close at the president huh?
Nice.

I wonder where he will be on his little trip when his presidency comes crashing down?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Nice.

I wonder where he will be on his little trip when his presidency comes crashing down?

Oddly funny how this hasn't HAPPENED yet with all the evidence right?

I mean the DNC claims to have actually known about the hack prior to the release on wikileaks....they even reference covering it up. They don't refute smearing Sanders pandering, and they don't don't refute the allegations of inciting violence...

And to top it off, even they don't trust the FBI enough to cross a border without payment...

Anywho... I digress...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Nice.

Hopefully dancing on Obamas grave....

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

You have no idea when it was written or for that matter if it even exists. This memo means nothing other than at some point comey may have made a note. So how any body can think in any way this proves anything is beyond me.
edit on 5/17/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You have no idea when it was written or for that matter if it even exists. This memo means nothing other than at some point comey may have made a note. So how any body can think in any way this proves anything is beyond me.

This gave me a good laugh. Ok ace, whatever you say...you're clearly the intellectual here, I wont argue.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

What memo? Shouldn't the actual memo have reared its head by now?

I mean even wikileaks, with all their corroborated and factual releases didn't take this long.

At least with their unnamed sources there is actual documented and uncontested evidence....

Pretty sad if the whole of the US intelligence division can't even produce a single, as in ONE, document to support their claim....

Do you really think the House and Senate intelligence committees are nervously wiping sweat from their brows and contemplating "uh oh, we better get off our respective arses and produce a memo so that the relevant yahoos over at ATS don't vilify us for taking too long"?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join