It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official Bill Nye the Science guy ruined my Childhood.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

If that's the one that talked about their conversational nether regions, definitely..
edit on 13-5-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Hah South Park did it before it was cool. Just look up the Queef episode. Joke aside this is just horrible and i couldn't even finish the video and the ice cream flavor one is just the turd on the cake. Unfortunately it's the new progressive way and there is already talk about adding Pedosexuality to the LGBT community as well. As a victim i find that highly offensive and if they go through with this BS i will shame them into oblivion. No more Mr.NiceGuy.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Uhh, yeah, I'm with you on that..

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

originally posted by: intrptr

Now wonder the Taliban destroyed TV sets, liquor bottles and video tape with a tractor.

So what do you think. Is there something we can learn from the muslims?

Where is the line of tolerance? When do we become intolerant? When does it become necessary to save ourselves?

At some point do we need to reject the cries of forced association and forced compassion?

We need a battle plan.

Can't change nobody.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

Now wonder the Taliban destroyed TV sets, liquor bottles and video tape with a tractor.

So what do you think. Is there something we can learn from the muslims?

Where is the line of tolerance? When do we become intolerant? When does it become necessary to save ourselves?

At some point do we need to reject the cries of forced association and forced compassion?

We need a battle plan.

Can't change nobody.

Hmmm, so it is better to just smile and nod?

Interesting.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you deal with this on a daily basis?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Deal with what, other organized religions?

I chuckle.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

First off, sorry you went to that ordeal.

Anyways, the difference between South Park and Bill Nye is that South Park showed it as satire while Bill Nye's garbage performance was serious.

I seriously could not fathom how this garbage was brought to the mainstream media in the first place.
edit on 5/13/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Deal with what, other organized religions?

I chuckle.

I also try and use humor when presented with this massive amount of BS.

But when you see the lies and corruption, that they are not even able to hide anymore, how do you keep your sanity?
When you see the HUGE divide of the American populace in ideologies (not including how our politicians use this against us) do you ever try to envision a solution?

How do you detach yourself? Is it good to become so satirical that you only see the humor and stop trying to imagine solutions?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Liberty!

What happened to conservatives talking about liberty all the time??

Oh, they were lying.

How is it liberty to look at people who don't think that's the ultimate expression of societal wonder and then tell them they're wrong, backward, and need to get with the picture?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
We should file a class action lawsuit.

Our therapy bills from this will be insurmountable.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

It is indeed the decline of western civilization. Part of the blame lies on the religious right, whose approach to the social aspects of society has been anti-freedom to a large extent. The result is the reactionary degeneracy like in the video. And the reaction to this degeneracy will inevitably be religious extremism. And of course, just as much blame can be put on the neo-liberal forces pushing degeneracy instead of actual freedoms.

We are boned.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

I cry shenanigans on that.

When degeneracy becomes normalcy, then anything even slightly less degenerate becomes anti-freedom religious reaction.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Great thread by the way & thank you.

It seems like this filth they are trying to pass off as normal is becoming plain to see for all.

I wonder if there is a common trait among people who take offense at this versus the people that are trying to support it? It almost seems there are strong correlations between supporting this degeneration and ideological preferences. I am just not ready to write it off and laugh. I think this is a fight for our future.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What a difference twenty years makes.

From real science to the leftist's toxic mimic of science.

This clip was edited out by the Ministry of Truth/Netflix.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

It's not just Bill Nye, in fact in my college (It's in California) during the Trump election, SJW/Antifa students started pulling fire alarms and blocking freeways.

Here's the protest in my college

Another poster in another thread thread stated this is not a protest anymore but anarchy. In fact before our time period, nobody would pull fire alarms in a protest. It's a crime that's punishable by fines. Now it seems like nobody got in trouble for it and it became a method of 'protest' used by Antifa/SJW types in California.

While it seems like pulling fire alarms is only in California for now, eventually it will spread to other states then the world.

We are indeed seeing Western civilization degenerating before our eyes.
edit on 5/13/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

F#ck i miss the 90s.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

F#ck i miss the 90s.

And I miss the '80s and I bet my folks miss the '60s.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I hope you get banned for posting this buttcrap. I'm seriously you guys!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I've always hated Bill Nye, Beakman was far cooler.

I wish I could watch the videos, I'll have to visit a friend with a better connection to check it out. I want to watch them, I want to get even more repulsed by the vial Bill Nye participating in some extreme degenerate performance art video. I can see myself now, face beet red, shouting profanities in short bursts between breaths as I foam at the mouth and rant at the TV screen.

I should probably warm up to that one by watching the ice cream cones first.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Really... there is an ATS moral police force???

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join