It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official Bill Nye the Science guy ruined my Childhood.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Can you quote me on being afraid? Can you quote anything you are attributing to me?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Can you quote me on being afraid? Can you quote anything you are attributing to me?

Your post appeared to show that you are being afraid of the loss of human contact and of sex becoming a moot point in the future due to this. I apologize if I took it the wrong way.
edit on 5/14/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I was not afraid. I was just saying for the sake of debate. It would be strange if the Foundation Series turned from fiction to fact. I never would have predicted the almost total abandonment of photograph film in the 80s.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I don't think this will cause any of that. Like I said I would be more worried about texting. I see it everywhere. People texting without talking to other people in real life. They're like zombies.

edit on 5/14/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I don't see the big deal with that either. We are doing it right now. Unless people participate on ATS as a group thing.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Or the old, "I would have told you, but I thought you would see it on my social media page."

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: neutronflux

Is that what scares you? Do you realize how many transgender people are there? Less than 1% of the population.
And we've had sex robots, dolls and sim games for years. Do you see the decline of civilizations and human contact? No. Though I do worry about the phones. Every time I go to restuarants I always notice people siting in front of each other texting without uttering a single word to each other.

If less than 1% of the population is transgender, then why do we need to open our locker rooms to all genders? For such a small population, one would think a few private changing rooms for the use of those who need such things -- like transgenders and families with young children among others -- would be the ideal solution.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This isn't about locker rooms. The locker room is another issue.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Really... there is an ATS moral police force???

Surely posting this buttcrap and subjecting it to the unwitting masses violates some moral and ethical code, yeah.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

He needs to change his name then if he supports performers like that.

It shouldnt be Bill Nye the science GUY.

Maybe Bill Nye the science Human?

Cant say GUY without offending the weirdos.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The modern West is a decayed, rotting husk. Its not even worth trying to save. It's refreshing to see other people waking up to this.

Sooner or a later, a more dominant, masculine, family-oriented culture (like Islam) will force all the Western weaklings into submission and eradicate this nonsense. I say let's do it already, sooner rather than later.

Debride the wound, cut out the rotted flesh before it turns gangrenous and destroys the whole body.

edit on 14-5-2017 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

Eh. I would say the super vast majority of the west are just average normal boring families. But normal doesnt entertain too much on the t.v.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Has little to do with what's on TV or this Bill Nye stuff. The malaise is far worse than any of that.

Maybe I'll make a thread about it....
edit on 14-5-2017 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I don't care what the other issue is. I don't want a guy stripping in front of my wife or niece in a locker room or shower and saying it's normal. #### that noise.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

I don't care what the other issue is. I don't want a guy stripping in front of my wife or niece in a locker room or shower and saying it's normal. #### that noise.

Who wants that?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

Yeah, not too keen on being subjugated by people who want to force me to walk around in a burka ... assuming I'm allowed to live given that I won't kneel and knock my head on the floor to Allah five times a day to begin with.

Of course, I'm in a minority. Most people simply don't believe strongly enough in anything to really fight back.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Why would anyone take this Bill Nye guy seriously,he is a carnival salesmen.Like a lot of the political people are.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Why would anyone take this Bill Nye guy seriously,he is a carnival salesmen.Like a lot of the political people are.

Yeah why would the far right Christians take him seriously? Nobody else does. Talk about special snowflakes.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
That video doesn't make me want to punch bill in the face but all those people that clapped at the end.

Their liars. No human could possibly applaud to such lack of creativity.

Granted there's a sign that tells them to applaud, but they went against their better judgment and did what the sign told them. Humans like that need to be woken up a little.
U
I guess a bucket of cold water is a little more humane then a punch. Doesn't have the right message though.

I remember Bill Nye the science guy and absolutely nothing that he said in that show. Didn't learn nothing from him...lol
edit on 15-5-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: found a better word to use

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

Yeah, he always sucked.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join