It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official Bill Nye the Science guy ruined my Childhood.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

It's goddamn embarrassing.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Never even watched the show and wouldn't if it was kept on the air. It was one of their highest rated shows and was canceled for TS's political beliefs.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Ah, so you're angry for the sake of being angry.

I'm going to go recheck and see if this thread is about Tim Allen, brb

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Monger

It's one of their highest rated shows. Tim Allen himself before the show was canceled said he is targeted for his political views because he is Conservative.

VOX admits the cancellation is likely in part due to Tim Allen's politics. Sorry you were so wrong.

Some people just refuse to see the connections.

Everything that Monger disparaged about Allen's show I could say is true for 95% of the brainwashing media shows out there, especially saturday night live.

Didn't Allen make fun of Soros? That is a big no no. Did he make fun of the early stages of feminism? That is a big no no.

I also agree that his show was doing great, unless you came from the other side of the political spectrum, then it was probably like sunlight to a vampire.

The truth, it hurts ... it hurts so much.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Sorry this comment made me lol.
This video made me a white supremacist and Nazi and I'm not even white.

edit on 13-5-2017 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Future generations will look at this s*** with disgust.
I'm disgusted by the fact I'm part of this s*** sandwich.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

In one of the comments, it is said that Generation Z will be conservative. I actually have doubts about this at first, but after seeing this video, I was like "well I guess that's not that far from the truth."

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban

I thought the first video was horrible, but after watching this one I do believe that there is no other man on the planet who deserves a punch in the mouth more than Bill Nye.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Ah, so you're angry for the sake of being angry.

I'm going to go recheck and see if this thread is about Tim Allen, brb

Actually I am not angry at all, merely pointing out liberty is choice. The left and their liberal media/hollywood doesn't want choice. They don't want liberty. They want to ram their views down everyone's throat and create a thought police to stifle all dissenting views.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

And sadly, Radical Islamists upon seeing this video, will be able gain points after seeing how decadent and corrupt we have become.

In fact in some of the comments, some people wonder if a Radical Islamist Caliphate is a possible solution to this.

edit on 5/13/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I feel the same way... and I won't even kill an ant. Doesn't his complete lack of care for a child's innocence make you feel like you need to show up at his front door to knock him out? To show the kids that there's still people that are trying to protect that for them... like, taking care of the bully and cleaning house. I seriously want this guy's personal affiliations monitored for child abuse and sex trafficking... this guy's closet scares the hell out fo me. I could care less if his messages were aimed at adults, but they are clearly not.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I hope poor Sheldon doesn't see this...
he'll have a stroke!!!

WOQ

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban

I feel the same way... and I won't even kill an ant. Doesn't his complete lack of care for a child's innocence make you feel like you need to show up at his front door to knock him out?

Nope. I'm a good little citizen who would never do such a thing.

But if he ever just happens to show up at my front door, he will get knocked out, woken up, then knocked out again.

Then I'll send him on his way with a vanilla shake.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Straight up indoctrination video. I thought the ice cream video was the worse of the two actually.
edit on 13-5-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
LOL I love how Bill Nye triggered so many people.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
But guyyyys....its science!!!

Disgusting to see so many people against science and logic and reason

Praise Bill Bye!!!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Disgusting filth. It reveals the minds of the people behind these shows as well. That ice cream video is repugnant.

The way it makes the "vanilla" cone seem to come across so ignorant and stupid. But let us take their parody to its conclusion. All of the ice cream cones are about to be eaten anyway and there are going to be no more. And if no one eats them, unless they stay in a freezer they're all gonna melt.

Both videos make a mockery of human sexuality. It is something to be cherished. It is not "sex junk" as was used in the lyrics. That right there just devalues you as a person to think of you as a sex object with sex junk.

And the end of that video with all of the cones getting together for what appears to be an orgy...promoting this as wholesome and good? The people behind this are not concerned about your well-being at all. They're only promoting a perverted life-style to further their own egotistical and selfish lusts.

They did not warn about the consequences of such acts. Which include sexually transmitted diseases, self-loathing (feelings of guilt), feelings of being used and abused. You are not an object to satisfy some perverts lusty cravings, just to be used up and then thrown out.

And they gloss over the most important issue of all. A person's relationship with God. Granted, a lot of people don't care about God, or even believe in him, and so couldn't care less about his views on matters. But God does have moral standards, and by abusing these and ignoring them, it alienates people from God.

This is a sign of the further degradation of society.

It reminds me of a new video game out called Mass Effect Andromeda as well. Have been watching some reviews of it online, it appears it was released with a lot of bugs, game-breaking glitches, poor facial animations, bad story-telling, bland voice acting. And pushing this type of agenda.

The plot is that these things called the reapers harvest all sentient life in the Milky Way every 50,000 years and destroy everyone. There are plenty of plot holes in that whole story in the first Mass Effect trilogy (for example the reapers were a created synthetic lifeforms that decided the only way to keep harmony was by destroying the sentient race that built them, and all other sentient life in the universe, so that persons would not create artificial intelligence which could never get along with sentient races, that was of course proven incorrect in any event when the AI lifeforms known as the Geth make peace with the Quarian, a race that created them, this is one example of the just poor execution of their story).

In any event, so to avoid this galaxy-wide extinction event they send these ships out of the Milky Way to the Andromeda galaxy to preserve life. But here is the kicker. Everyone on board the ships they send seem to be homosexual and transgender. I thought about that for a moment, and then wondered what type of organization with the money and power to send a colony of humans (and other races) to another galaxy for the preserving of that life would be dumb enough to send all homosexuals and transgenders. That basically assures the extinction of the human race. You would think that one of the most basic qualifications would be that that person would be able to procreate. And you would want a wide a variety of people as possible. (For example just one human couple passing on life at this point, would just cause inbreeding and huge amounts of genetic defects would come out as a result).

These people are so obsessed with their sexual perversions that they fail to see the reality of what they lead to. And instead of excepting correction, they silence those who see what they are doing and expose it. And refuse to accept or acknowledge the consequences their conduct has been reaping on society, and will continue to do so into the future.

These people are like unreasoning and unthinking animals. I guess this has turned into a rambling. I will conclude it with this very apt prophecy that came to mind watching these videos and the dehumanization of us that it promotes:

"Woe to those who say that good is bad and bad is good,
Those who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness,
Those who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
Woe to those wise in their own eyes
And discreet in their own sight!"
Ezekiel 5:20, 1.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Speechless.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What is it about average looking or unattractive women who wierd up their image and become somehow less average and unattractive?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mericks74
What is it about average looking or unattractive women who wierd up their image and become somehow less average and unattractive?

Are you talking about those singer and dancers?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join