It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official Bill Nye the Science guy ruined my Childhood.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I was going to bring this up a week or so ago, but this guy should not be allowed to be around children. It's one thing if his target audience is adults, but this guy is exposing children to the thoughts of things that should be reserved for adults private quarters. I don't care what one chooses to do to themselves, but I do not condone opening choices of such to minors.

This guy needs to be exposed to the list of celebrities named Bill that have conflicted sexual mannerisms. Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, Bill O'Reilly, Bill Shine, and now Bill Nye. This common link is getting undeniable... hahaha.

Look at this other video Bill Nye shows to kids. This is one person I will publicly humiliate if I ever see in public.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

He's getting close to retirement age, gotta secure that monetary future.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

What happened to conservatives talking about liberty all the time??

Oh, they were lying.

While I hate the two branches of the same party.

Liberty is not having anything forced on us.

And if there's one branch of that party that love forcing how we speak and how we act....

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

My Vagina has a voice.

hahahahahaha hahh ashahahah slfjd lk; adj f;lkhkljqhlkhalksjdfl;jsdzfl; jzhzhah

oh has its own voice

hahahahahahhahaha

hahaha

don't talk in my direction kaay.

edit on 13-5-2017 by Lysergic because: *sprays air freshener*

i watched the other video first, how is this lending to their cause?

and not made to make me have mega lulz?

who is trolling who?
edit on 13-5-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal'ruined my childhood'

Well then grow up.

I don't care for Bill Nye, and this video is cringeworthy garbage, but the only people who say things 'ruined their childhood' are manbabies.

Also LOL @ the T_D link. Yup, manbaby. Even most Trump supporters on reddit know that sub is garbage.
edit on 5/13/2017 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Too weird for me. I can't believe anyone would make a video like that.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Now wonder the Taliban destroyed TV sets, liquor bottles and video tape with a tractor.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

a reply to: Monger

The difference between Karl Rove and Bill Nye was that Bill Nye is a big part of the Millennials' childhood. That's why it hurts more when we see him degenerate to starring on garbage like the video I showed you.

I expected garbage like this from celebs like Amy Schumer but never from Nye.
edit on 5/13/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I agree that it's garbage, I haven't psychically cringed in quite some time the way I did when I first saw that clip.

I'm happy it's rustling your jimmies tho if I'm being honest. I haven't seen 'Bill Nye Saves the World' and don't plan to, but if it pisses off the sort of people who peruse T_D then I'm glad my netflix subscription helped pay for it, even if I'll never watch it.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Holy # that's funny

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So this was not comedy ?
This was meant to be taken seriously ?
And this guy was a kids presenter kids looked up to ?
I just can't find the words

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Here is how the world react to the ice cream video:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Now wonder the Taliban destroyed TV sets, liquor bottles and video tape with a tractor.

So what do you think. Is there something we can learn from the muslims?

Where is the line of tolerance? When do we become intolerant? When does it become necessary to save ourselves?

At some point do we need to reject the cries of forced association and forced compassion?

We need a battle plan.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Staycurious

You not the only with the same thought.

Here is one guy in youtube video comment has to say:

I actually thought this was an SNL skit spoofing "gender" science; but no, this was legitimately intended to support the movement. I haven't seen a backfire like this since...well, just since the election I guess. I am relieved to at least to see that this got more dislikes than likes. However, I'm sure the SJWs will only see this result as confirmation of the "intolerance" still present in America. They absolutely refuse to learn from their mistakes. I shutter to think what the next spectacle will be.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Wow, so much science. I already had a low opinion of Nye .. now though ....

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Liberty!

What happened to conservatives talking about liberty all the time??

Oh, they were lying.

Canceling Tim Allen's show because he's not liberal and pushing this crap and only this crap is not liberty. Liberty is having choices. Hollywood and the media wants no choice, their way or no way.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Canceling Tim Allen's show because he's not liberal and pushing this crap and only this crap is not liberty. Liberty is having choices. Hollywood and the media wants no choice, their way or no way.

'Last Man Standing' was a) an unfunny 'color by numbers' sitcom and wasn't going to be on the air forever, and b) on a TV network, a corporate entity that has no obligation to continue paying to produce and air a program they don't want to.

Just because Breitbart and Heatstreet say it was because he's a conservative (he's not even THAT conservative) doesn't make it true. Patricia Heaton from 'The Middle' is famously politically conservative and her show gets good ratings and good reviews, as well as being actually funny.

Are you so brainwashed by media conditioning that you think liberty comes from Hollywood/TV networks? Get a grip man.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Monger

It's one of their highest rated shows. Tim Allen himself before the show was canceled said he is targeted for his political views because he is Conservative.

VOX admits the cancellation is likely in part due to Tim Allen's politics. Sorry you were so wrong.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I'm sorry your favorite #ty show got cancelled. Maybe start a letter writing campaign or a GoFundMe to support the poor oppressed Tim Allen.

I'm just going to edit this to restate my point that liberty doesn't come from TV.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I am offended as a musician.
Wow...it's exceptionally bad.
Vocals music et all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join