It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Russia story is NONSENSE the real story is the corrupt Clinton Foundation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Как давно вы работаете в ФСБ? Ебать в Кремль. Путин - сука

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

I was born in the 1980s. For me, Russia is not an enemy. For me, Russia is an ally. People of European descent need to work together to defeat radical Islam. And better earlier than later.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Google translate: How long have you been working for the FSB? # in the Kremlin. Putin is a bitch

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Trump's first and third wives are from Czech republic and Slovenia, both are NATO countries. Not every eastern European country is pro Russia. Serbia, Belarus, Ukraine are the only Slavic countries that are not NATO countries.

and you think i dont know this ? of where they are from ?

both NATO Counties NOW Not then, during the Cold War,

although there is Communist Supporters Still in Czech and Slovenia ,

loose lips sink ships,

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You claim Melania Trump is an ex Communist. What is your proof she was a Communist? One cannot help born where he or she is born.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Bribery obviously. A misdemeanor is enough ground for impeachment.

The system is designed around honor. You seriously think the reason cannot be invented? It's about if he deserves it(Look at Clinton, broke no law), and boy is he close.

Clinton had repeatedly said she did not have any classified emails on her server, but the results of the FBI investigation show that claim was incorrect.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Especially true if you are secretary of state.

Thought provocation time: If I break the law but don't know I am breaking the law or claim ignorance to the fact that i am breaking the law, do I still commit a crime?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
..and child sex trafficking (for God knows what) and covering it up, Clinton and Podesta both.

Russia is like a distraction or a canard, to help deflect from the greater crimes, I agree.

Maybe the new FBI Director will continue to run cover for them..

Then we'll know that there's no real Justice and that all Trump cares about is his own power and self interests but is otherwise also corrupt and corrupted by evil in the halls of power or in the dungeons by so-called "elite" (that's a laugh).

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PainGod

If you murder a person without intention of doing so, it is second degree murder. There is punishment.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye"If you murder a person without intention of doing so, it is second degree murder. There is punishment. "

Why is it that she had classified material on an unsecured server (which is illegal) but because she did not "intend" to break the law she was not charged? She knew there was classified material in there? And she knew the laws regarding classified material.

There is a double standard at play. everyday Joe Shmoe goes to prison for doing something like this.
If the classified info falls into foreign hands because the classified material got hacked out of an unsecured server, then when does treason come into play.

edit on 11-5-2017 by PainGod because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2017 by PainGod because: engrish

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I was born in the 1980s. For me, Russia is not an enemy. For me, Russia is an ally. People of European descent need to work together to defeat radical Islam. And better earlier than later.

I Agree , They Should be Allies with the US

you Say Defeat Radical Islam ,,

Of how Much ? or is it a Race for the Natural Resources and Playing the Game of Capture the Flag!

The Islamic Radical's is just a Blow Cover , a Nusence, is what i see

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You claim Melania Trump is an ex Communist. What is your proof she was a Communist? One cannot help born where he or she is born.

Simple She was Rasied Comunist Common Knowledge , Google it

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
..and child sex trafficking (for God knows what) and covering it up, Clinton and Podesta both.

Russia is like a distraction or a canard, to help deflect from the greater crimes, I agree.

Maybe the new FBI Director will continue to run cover for them..

Then we'll know that there's no real Justice and that all Trump cares about is his own power and self interests but is otherwise also corrupt and corrupted by evil in the halls of power or in the dungeons by so-called "elite" (that's a laugh).

Or, the new FBI Director will get them.

It's all up in the air, and even a whiff of justice is better than no justice at all.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

a reply to: AnonyMason

Google translate: How long have you been working for the FSB? # in the Kremlin. Putin is a bitch

I was pretty shocked to see highlights of Putin playing ice hockey with the Russian hockey team yesterday. He's in pretty good shape for a 64 year-old.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Everything the Democrats are blaming the Trump/Russia connection on is actually a deflection from the true scandal, the Democrat/Russia collusion. Hillary is the one who signed off on giving 20% of US Uranium to Russia, while receiving millions of dollars, and Bill receiving hundreds of thousands more in speaking fees. Obama is the one who was caught on hot mic saying he'd "have more flexibility after the election", and then allowing Russia to take Crimea. The Dems are the ones colluding with Russia, not Trump, which is why the witch hunt of Trump/Russia is so intense, to take the heat off of themselves.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
FBI Anon on corrupt Clinton Foundation

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Even if Trump DID COLLUDE with the Russians, SO WHAT?!! He's still the best president we've ever had!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Just in case anyone is interested, here is a thread I did last October about the Clinton Foundation. Some good links in there for anyone wanting a closer look behind the curtain.

A snippet:

Muckety map

A quick perusal of the above infographic reveals quit a few names that will be familiar to fellow ATS members, among them are:

Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States, Director – Clinton Foundation

Hillary Clinton, Former Secretary of State/Former NY Senator/2016 Democratic nominee for president, Director - Clinton Foundation, Member – Clinton Global Initiative

Chelsea Clinton, Vice Chair – Clinton Foundation

Cheryl Mills, Director – Clinton Foundation, BlackIvy Group - Founder and chief executive officer, BlackRock, Inc. - Director

Huma Abedin, Consultant – Clinton Foundation, Consultant – Teneo Holdings, Vice Chair – Hillary for America

Terry McAuliffe, Former chair of the DNC and governor of Virginia

Sidney Blumenthal, Consultant – Clinton Foundation

John Podesta, Chairman – Hillary for America,
Member – Trilateral Commission, former chief of staff – Bill Clinton, Advisor – Obama

Frank Giustra – Director, Clinton Foundation

(all above-links from littlesis.org)

LittleSis is a free database detailing the connections between powerful people and organizations.
We bring transparency to influential social networks by tracking the key relationships of politicians, business leaders, lobbyists, financiers, and their affiliated institutions. We help answer questions such as:
Who do the wealthiest Americans donate their money to?
Where did White House officials work before they were appointed?
Which lobbyists are married to politicians, and who do they lobby for?
All of this information is public, but scattered. We bring it together in one place. Our data derives from government filings, news articles, and other reputable sources. Some data sets are updated automatically; the rest is filled in by our user community

LittleSis.org About Us

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Russia must be laughing up their sleeves watching as the U.S. tears itself apart over a Democrat EXCUSE for losing the election.

Tinyhands quote of the day.

He's so presidential. That totally seems like some one who loves his country. Every President from now until the end of time should joke about it on twitter when the country is in crisis mode.
edit on 12-5-2017 by AnonyMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I feel exactly the same bud.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join