It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Russia story is NONSENSE the real story is the corrupt Clinton Foundation

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
There may well have been Russian attempts to influence the election.

That is not proof of collusion.

The Russians have good reason to hate Mrs.Clinton.

They would have helped the Devil to beat her.

Neither the Devil or Mr.Trump would have needed to ask.

So there may be evidence of Russian activity.

Putin hates Mrs.Clinton and the forces that control her.

That is not evidence of collusion.

The collusion fable is a way to avoid the truth.

Mrs.Clinton was a terrible choice.

Dishonesty put her on the ticket.

The Russians hate her.

No one needed to collude for things to work out the way they did.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The birther thing does have proof though. I mean the BC is fake as f u k and I actually examined it myself to find the truth since I am expert in technology and Photoshop.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek

Ok, lets just say your dreams come true and they actually find something. After the whole Hillary email ignorance/lack of intent fiasco, how could they possibly recommend charges?
My guess is it would go something like this -

So mishandling information is equivalent to collusion with a foreign government to win an election?

Yeah, like losing an election gives you a pass for all wrong doing.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This is one of the best write-ups about whats going on that I have seen so far:

nypost.com...

"Let’s cut right to the chase: James Comey should have been fired immediately following his disastrous press briefing last July, in which he candidly laid out the case against Hillary Clinton over her mishandling of classified information and then refused to recommend charges. Overstepping his authority while radiating sanctimony, arrogating power while clumsily intervening in the election, Comey deserved to be sacked on the spot.

Everything since has been one long slow twist in the wind for Comey, a former US attorney in Manhattan, where his most notable accomplishment was sending Martha Stewart to jail.

Ignore for the moment Comey’s series of missteps resulting from the Clinton investigation and his increasingly erratic and unconvincing public fan dance as he sent the nation into electoral paroxysms over the past 10 months."

More at the link.

Fred

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Even TYT is starting to admit that the Russia narrative is nothing more than a talking point.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Aren't you going to feel really stupid when the indictments start being issued against all the chump cronies??
edit on 14-5-2017 by JohnSmith69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnSmith69

No.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Actually, not only that, but Benghazi. Don't forget about that debacle!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

You think stupidity makes someone 'untouchable'? I think it's more like 'poor education' makes a liar seem trustworthy. If Trump is found to be incompetent, like if he were to do something so stupid, so irresponsible...like maybe let representatives of a traditional geopolitical rival into the Oval Office just so he could show off some new top-secret info that we have...then he could be removed from office, for being dangerously unqualified to lead the most powerful country in the world. We don't even have to prosecute him for being a traitor. That can come later.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This thread is like a parody of an Alt Right response to recent news.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Satire:

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join