It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Russia story is NONSENSE the real story is the corrupt Clinton Foundation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude i see not one thing wrong with us having closer ties to russia we are the two biggest fish in the sea with china a close third we should make friends with both of them thats the best way to protect our children from the hell of of nuclear war.. why the foolocrats keep pissing in kremlins cornflakes to cover the fact they backed a crooked candidate boggles my mind. we have been partners in space exploration with them for years and for a long time thanks to idiots in the white house cutting nasas budget year after year been our main way back and forth to space srtation.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
This whole Trump Russia story is a LIE!

It's McCarthyism at it's worse.

There's NO EVIDENCE that anyone from the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to steal the election from Clinton. There's not even a plausible explanation on how anyone associated with the Trump campaign could have worked with Russia to steal the election from Clinton.

I like the proviso you add, "to steal the election from Clinton."

SEN. MARK WARNER, D-VA.: [Did the] Intelligence community assessment accurately characterized the extent of Russian activities in the 2016 election and its conclusion that Russian intelligence agencies were responsible for the hacking and leaking of information and using misinformation to influence our elections? Simple yes or no would suffice.

ROBERT CARDILLO, DIRECTOR, NATIONAL GEOSPATIAL-INTELLIGENCE AGENCY: I do. Yes, sir.

STEWART, DIRECTOR OF DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY: Yes, Senator.

ROGERS, DIRECTOR NSA: Yes I do.

DAN COATS, DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE : Yes I do.

MIKE POMPEO, DIRECTOR, CIA: Yes.

MCCABE, ACTING DIRECTOR, FBI: Yes.

There's NO EVIDENCE that anyone from the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to steal the election from Clinton.

When Flynn lied to the VP's face about discussing lifting sanctions that is A-OK, eh?

Flynn is on a flipping recording talking about lifting sanctions and then tried to hide it.

That is the very definition of collusion.

edit on 12-5-2017 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: link

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"The Trump Russia story is NONSENSE the real story is the corrupt Clinton Foundation"

Reality loudly disagrees with both those statements..

But hey...if you are looking for a real corrupt foundation..have you researched the Trump Foundation? Buying paintings and sports memorabilia to decorate his properties and using funds to pay of the Florida AG investigating his scam university. There is some good and solid stuff there...you should look into it.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hey maybe if you guys all agree with each other hard enough and give each other enough stars you can magically make the Russia connection go away.

I've seen crazy # on ATS over the years, but to see people call the news media 'public enemy number 1' and to see users like carewemust label journalists terrorists and suggest they belong in prison or worse.. you goddamn people have taken leave of your senses.

Trump ruined ATS, or maybe the admins did for not putting a lid on the alt-right circlejerking when it started.
edit on 5/12/2017 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Wolfenz
People of European descent need to work together to defeat radical Islam.

Never go full Stormfront.

(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

You're whole post is just NONSENSE!

Of course Russia tried to interfere with our election. They have been doing it for years. There's no evidence that Trump or anyone associated with Trump colluded with the Russians to change the outcome of the election.

Democrats can't accept that Hillary was a horrible candidate. Carter Page going to Russia didn't cause Hillary Clinton not to go to Wisconsin even though Bill Clinton urged them to go.

Also, we interfere with elections all the time. We take out Government leaders we don't like. I didn't see you crying about this.

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Obama Administration Gave $350K to Prevent Netanyahu's 2015 Re-Election

www.newsmax.com...

Netanyahu pollster: Obama role in election larger than reported

President Obama's role during the Israeli elections was larger than reported, according to a pollster for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party.

"What was not well reported in the American media is that President Obama and his allies were playing in the election to defeat Prime Minister Netanyahu," John McLaughlin, a Republican strategist, said in an interview on John Catsimatidis's "The Cats Roundtable" radio show broadcast Sunday on AM 970 in New York.

"There was money moving that included taxpayer U.S. dollars, through non-profit organizations. And there were various liberal groups in the United States that were raising millions to fund a campaign called V15 against Prime Minister Netanyahu," McLaughlin said.

thehill.com...

Where were you crying and complaining that Obama and his liberal buddies were interfering in the Israeli elections?

What about when Clinton support a coup of a democratically elected leader in Honduras or said we should have rigged the elections in Palestine?

So, save your fake tears about Russia.

The DNC and RNC were warned by the FBI that their systems were being attacked. The RNC got better security, the DNC did nothing. Whose fault is that? Did Roger Stone hypnotize people at the DNC to make them act this stupid?

With Flynn, you don't know what he talked about unless you have access to illegal and masked conversations of an American Citizen. Also, Flynn did nothing wrong talking to the Russian Ambassador. The incoming Trump administration talked to Foreign Ambassadors throughout the world. This is what transition teams do. Flynn lied to Pence and it was most likely do to the fake Russian mass hysteria created by the Democrats.

I bet people at the White House are scared to call anyone they know in Russia because they will be accused by the liberal media of working with Putin. IT'S MCARTHYISM AT IT'S WORST!
edit on 12-5-2017 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
So, save your fake tears about Russia.

I'm a fiscal conservative. I advocate for a strong military. I don't like Clinton. She's a crook. You are talking to the wrong guy here. You are a frothing at the mouth lunatic though if you don't think Flynn, who is likely to see jail time, didn't have designs to figure out how to push things in his guys favor because you know collusion doesn't work if you don't get in office.

Get treatment for your brain ailment.
edit on 12-5-2017 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE Time for You to Die

Haha I remember when people used to be a touch more subtle when threatening political violence.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
The progressive liberals are simply evil. Their design for the USA is what you now see Trump destroying. Bad economics, social insanity, gender crazies, religious persecution, telling our allies to FO, etc. All the while...padding their pockets, lying to the public and destroying American values.

I could go on for hours...but lets just sum it up. The left tried to make America theirs under their dictatorship. They failed because of Trump. Now they are running like rats to do what they can to hurt him and protect themselves.

Time for You to Die

Sounds like you are a religious person? Your values are different but they don't invalidate other points of view or values.
Also. Trump is probably the beast.

Believe me.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Trump foundation is a private foundation. Most of the money in it comes from the McMahon family which owns and operates WWE. A private foundation doesn't have to donate to charity.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic
Here's the problem with all of you News hating conspiracy nuts(save for Fox News). That you're willing to believe propaganda about Clinton but not Trump shows you all don't give a sh*t about the truth only whether ur side wins.

And here in where lies the crux of the matter. You can all OBVIOUSLY tell Hillary Clinton is a liar, you may have brainwashed Fox News goggle when it comes to Trump but he also LIES every single day. Really simple lies that are contradicted by his own statements which are now all archived for historical purposes. Trump's lies are supper blatant and if you don't see that then you're the ones who have been braniwashed and it's SAD lol.

I don't believe Clinton broke any laws and I don't think Trump himself did any kind of colluding with Russia. I believe in the rule of law and innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. But f*ck American ideals of justice if it means ur side wins right!? Lol

If Clinton and Trump are both well established liars and Comey has taken them both on for the sake of justice then I don't understand how all of you Trump people now dislike Comey. He f*cked Hillary Clinton's campaign with his investigation into emails(which led to very little criminal wrongdoing) and now he's f*cking with Trump's presidency with his investigation into the Russians(Flynn definey guilty of something even if the investigation leads to exonerating Trump)

So letting the FBI finish their investigation of Hillary in mid campaign is fine. But investigating a sitting president isn't, even if he is innocent of anything and everything, shouldn't you let the LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS do their job. When did the republicans party turn anti-cop. SO MUCH HYPOCRISY!

Do you know who most Americans 100% believe when they are on oath the former director of the FBI. Do you honestly believe Trump has more credibility? Lol

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Why does one thing need to be investigated at the expense of the other? Don't you think the Trump and Russia connection should continue to be investigated, too?

I mean, it's just our country and all.

Reducing Trump's ties to Russia to only be about the election conveniently dismisses the web of connections surrounding him and people who work for him. If there's nothing there, then why not allow the investigation to continue to put an end to the conjecture?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Maybe they have you all fooled. Maybe all of this seeming in fighting is and illusion to make you believe that different parties are fighting for control; and maybe even many people in gov't believe they are indeed fighting for control..

But I think the fact is that the Deep State does not play musical chairs. They do not give up their power voluntarily each time there is a new 'administration'.

Perhaps one of the greatest conspiracies or hoaxes perpetrated by TPTB is that the president and administration actually run and orchestrate things with their own will. But the truth is more likely that they are not allowed to have their own will. Do you think the actions in Syria was initiated by Donald Trump and his administration or anything else? I think not.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

lol, you say flynn is likely to see jail time, yet the article you link says he "could" face jail time "if" he doesn't co-operate. BIIIIG difference.

Next, I think you need to read the entire definition of collusion. What was flynn trying to gain by discussing the lifting of sanctions? And is that gain illegal?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

If you seriously believe this, you should just give up, there's no possible way to win.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
Hey maybe if you guys all agree with each other hard enough and give each other enough stars you can magically make the Russia connection go away.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Coming up on a year now with no evidence. If you believe there's more to this than a political witch hunt, you've got a lot more faith than I do.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
Anyone who thinks that the smallest bit of evidence that Trump colluded with Russia wouldn't have been leaked already is delusional!

They've had MONTHS.

Before the election with FISA warrants.

And 100 plus days after wards.

If they had anything they would have leaked it already.

Shouting it loud and proud!

But they aren't.

They want it to be true.

Because they simply can't accept getting defeated by an orange guy with bad hair.

Rapists didn't work.

Tax cheat didn't work.

They threw everything but the kitchen sink at Trump.

He's still president.

Still gonna be for the next four years.

They lost, and they need to suck it up instead of pushing LIES.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
originally posted by: makemap

No one cares about USA colluding with Russia.

erm, yes. Yes, they do.

It is all about US invading China the most part. That is when the world realizes they are screwed.
This makes no sense at all, and is utterly impertinent.

As Trump said "Fake news!"

you just don't get it, do you. You don't.
Fake President.

Like Krazysh0t said: you guys are hilarious.

LOL!!!!!!

Go ahead, keep making threads about nonsense, keep patting yourselves on the back, and keep ignoring what's actually going on.

Honestly I don't think anyone really knows what is going on. This is either going to be as big or bigger then Watergate or could turn out to be a fart in a windstorm. Time will tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join