It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Russia story is NONSENSE the real story is the corrupt Clinton Foundation

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Which all comes back around to Trump's tax returns...

The IRS knows all. The FBI would be able to access those documents with very little fanfare. Obama would have certainly known if there was anything even remotely problematic in those tax filings.

After all, it was Obama who weaponized the IRS against conservative groups for YEARS.

I have no doubt that not only did Obama have Trump's tax records scoured for months, if anything was found, it would have been used against Trump.

Do the Russians-Stole-the-Election whiners really expect us to believe that Obama would not have used ANYTHING he could to keep Trump out of the White House? He knew that a cornerstone of Trump's campaign was to erase his entire legacy, such as it was.

edit on 12-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama and Larry Sinclair.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Yeah, and the way the Clinton Foundation stiffed Haiti may have been even worse. Unfeeling sociopaths, the lot of them!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Its good to see that the whole "But Hillary!" deflection technique is still being used whenever faced with some potential Trump wrong doing.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek
Its good to see that the whole "But Hillary!" deflection technique is still being used whenever faced with some potential Trump wrong doing.

The Clinton Foundation is still under FBI investigation, President Trump is not.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

The Clinton Foundation is still under FBI investigation, President Trump is not.

Semantics, the investigation IS into Trumps campaign collusion with the Russians, lame deflection here. But continue! People will not look the other way on Trump. You could say that Hillary is not under investigation, it is her Foundation - see how the game works?
edit on 12-5-2017 by Speedtek because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Finally some real insight

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What the Russians did or did not do is irrelevant. Hillary Clinton lost because she colluded with the DNC and mainstream media to undermine Bernie Sanders' bid for the Democratic nomination. Her win for the nomination proved to be a Pyrrhic victory as so many progressives/liberals/democrats, including myself, refused to vote for Hillary despite Trump's utter lack of qualification. Hillary did far more harm to her bid for Presidency than anything the Russians might have done. She has also done far more harm to America as well. Like him or not, Bernie was far more qualified to tackle serious issues facing the American populace than any other candidate. And we are now paying the price.

This is an aside but well worth mentioning. There seems to be a deliberate attempt to bash liberals on ATS and elsewhere these days. It's sad to see that as this is a time when we need to come together. Regardless of our various ideologies, we mostly want the same things in life; and it is all being hoarded by but a relative few people in the world. That is a far more important issue than the petty things that are used to divide us. It's destroying our lifestyles and the environment to boot. The worst part though is there is no reason for it other than pure greed. Nothing else can explain the phenomena.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Hey, OP, you're wrong - (or a Russian troll?). There's tons of evidence Trump's campaign worked with the Russian, and more and more of it keeps coming to light every day. You're aware there are Senate investigations and Congressional investigations going on, right? You're aware Flynn's been subpoenaed, right? You're aware that he's the same type of weasel Trump is, in tghat he'll say anything in order to shift blame onto someone else, right? Who do you think he's going to pin it on? Do you think people in Congress/Senate would rather fry Flynn, or Trump? Clinton's issues MIGHT have been relevant, if she had won. But, your boy Trump, (with LOTS of Russian help) won. So, now he's the one under the magnifying glass, and all of your attempts to distract us only cause more curiosity - what exactly is Trump trying sooo desperately to keep hidden? I can't wait to find out, because I know the people looking are going to keep digging stuff up, until Trump's out of office, and hopefully, in jail for treason.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Semantics, the investigation IS into Trumps campaign collusion with the Russians, lame deflection here. But continue! People will not look the other way on Trump. You could say that Hillary is not under investigation, it is her Foundation - see how the game works?

Wrong. The investigation is into individuals who might or might not have been tangentially attached to the campaign.

There is ZERO evidence Trump had anything to do with the dreaded "Russians". I'm afraid leftists are just going to have to come to terms with the FACT that Bill Clinton's cross-eyed, unaccomplished, dimwitted, criminal, inept, drunken grifter of a wife lost all on her own because she was a lousy candidate stuck with the massively-failed Obama legacy.

My guess is that a lot of folks didn't care for the FACT that she was the decades-long defender and enabler of a proven serial sexual predator either.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Hey, OP, you're wrong - (or a Russian troll?). There's tons of evidence Trump's campaign worked with the Russian, and more and more of it keeps coming to light every day.

Ok, lets just say your dreams come true and they actually find something. After the whole Hillary email ignorance/lack of intent fiasco, how could they possibly recommend charges?
My guess is it would go something like this -

TRUMP: "Colluding? What's that? Sounds like "cleaning" - you mean like with a cloth or something?"
TRUMP: "Russians? Yes I was introduced to some Russians. Nice people, lovely people, spectacular. They offered some help, how am I supposed to know that's against the rules? Nobody showed me that rule."

You see, now that incompetence and stupidity are all it takes to halt prosecution how could he not get a pass? Any move to prosecute would be admitting he's smarter and more responsible than Hillary.

Geez, just going on the opinions stated many times here on ATS regarding our President's ignorance, lack of intelligence, and poor judgement, you people should realize he's untouchable.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Wrong. The investigation is into individuals who might or might not have been tangentially attached to the campaign.

There is ZERO evidence Trump had anything to do with the dreaded "Russians". I'm afraid leftists are just going to have to come to terms with the FACT that Bill Clinton's cross-eyed, unaccomplished, dimwitted, criminal, inept, drunken grifter of a wife lost all on her own because she was a lousy candidate stuck with the massively-failed Obama legacy.

My guess is that a lot of folks didn't care for the FACT that she was the decades-long defender and enabler of a proven serial sexual predator either.

Zero evidence eh? Do you have some deeper insight into either one of the investigations? I highly doubt it. You are spit balling - Making conclusions without any evidence is just wishful thinking. Let the chips fall.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Ok, lets just say your dreams come true and they actually find something. After the whole Hillary email ignorance/lack of intent fiasco, how could they possibly recommend charges?
My guess is it would go something like this -

So mishandling information is equivalent to collusion with a foreign government to win an election?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Zero evidence eh? Do you have some deeper insight into either one of the investigations? I highly doubt it. You are spit balling - Making conclusions without any evidence is just wishful thinking. Let the chips fall.

Yep. ZERO evidence. Not one government investigator has come forward and said anything other than that there is NO EVIDENCE to support the claim that your president -- Donald J. Trump, conspired with "the Russians" to "cheat" Bill Clinton's dirtbag wife out of the presidency.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Speedtek

Was that his intent (in this imaginary scenario). He's too dumb, remember?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
A good friend of mine is a very intelligent PhD in environmental science yet he still believes there's something to the Trump campaigns win because of Russian interference/hacking/something. It's tragic to witness the effect of the University environment where no one argues because they share all the same "truths" or you lose your job. A guy who otherwise might have ended up being a Deadhead and following Phish on tour. Enter Obama and he and I gradually grew apart in beliefs. We play music together where none of that matter, thank God.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

The Trump/Russia collusion is very real and he steps towards impeachment.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
This whole Trump Russia story is a LIE!

NEWSFLASH!

CLINTON WAS A HORRIBLE CANDIDATE!

Yet, the official narrative is that she was "the most qualified candidate in the HISTORY of mankind". Sorry - make that personkind, because anything else seems to be racist.

Racist? Yes - because that's been the ongoing lamentation of her supporters. She lost because of racism.

Which race exactly is woman?

Be that as it may - she's been a horrible politician, only excelling at money-grabbing antics together with her hubby.

Trump may be a fool - but people like Hillary Clinton should not be let anywhere near a role of POTUS.

When was the last time there was a decent, non-corrupt, non-bull#ting, not-a-puppet-on-a-string POTUS?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

So 17 different intelligence agencies saying there was evidence, isn't evidence of collusion? Trump attempting to fill his cabinet with nothing but pro Russia business men. Many of which have worked for years to create deep relationships with Russia isn't a bit suspicious at all. If we are all here to "deny ignorance". Then shouldn't we all at least look at this from both sides of the coin.

What I don't understand though is why would anyone not vote for someone because they are paid by big business and wall street, but then vote big businesses and wall street directly into office? What backwards logic could bring anyone to that solution?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

A Tweet from Wiki leaks

twitter.com...

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

edit on 13-5-2017 by Lanisius because: Removed quote

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

You said:

So 17 different intelligence agencies saying there was evidence, isn't evidence of collusion?

This is the problem. The left can't accept that Hillary lost. Hillary was a horrible candidate. For instance Trump had 279 total engagements on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and Clinton had just 79 million. This is the reason why most A.I. systems predicted Trump would win even though the polls said something different. These systems had better data and used 20 million data points.

The fact that people didn't like or want to engage with Hillary isn't Russia's fault.

The fact that Hillary didn't go to Wisconsin when Bill Clinton urged her to isn't Russia's fault.

The fact that Clinton sent classified information using a gmail account isn't Russia's fault.

The fact that the DNC didn't strengthen their security when the RNC did after the FBI told them their systems were under attack isn't Russia's fault.

The fact that Hillary picked boring Tim Kaine as her running mate isn't Russia's fault.

The fact that Hillary needed Beyonce, Jay-Z and Obama to draw the same crowds that Trump was drawing on his own isn't Russia's fault.

The fact is, the 17 intelligence agencies said Russia tried to interfere with out election. They have no evidence that there was collusion between Trump and Russia to interfere with the election.

NEWSFLASH!

Russia has been interfering with our elections for years. We have interefed with elections around the world and when we don't like someone we remove them and replace them.

This is just fake outrage over Russia and if Clinton had won the election, Democrats wouldn't even be talking about Russia.
edit on 13-5-2017 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join