It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Russia story is NONSENSE the real story is the corrupt Clinton Foundation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser
a reply to: SBMcG

It's fun to read people thinking they sound clear minded when talking exclusively about one side. It shows who the biggest idiots are as they're only interested in division.

Casually calling them communists, bragging about dominance of your position, claiming distribution of wealth is exclusively stealing, claiming that obviously Trump had more votes when the Democrats claim they obviously had more votes. You think this last point alone would show how STUPID anyone that actually believes in Government at all is. You're a mindless sheep. Liberals are mindless cows, you're both just livestock in my eyes, for the collecting and harvesting of power for the elites. Your #ing partisan vote will never actually effect the course of your life, rofl.

Republicans are the worst though. Only Republicans claim their candidates are good for reasons other than logically relevant. Because #ing Jesus. And that's 'just the tip'.

So let me be clear... Are you calling ME, an enthusiastic Trump supporter and lifelong Republican an "idiot"?

While your hamster is spinning its wheel on that one, let me ask you a follow-up...

What's the difference between re-distribution of wealth and stealing?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Who was the last real President? That guy that got assassinated?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You personally benefit from your own distributed wealth, while stealing is a DIRECT LOSS.

Anything else obvious I need to explain to you?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Bribery obviously. A misdemeanor is enough ground for impeachment.

The system is designed around honor. You seriously think the reason cannot be invented? It's about if he deserves it(Look at Clinton, broke no law), and boy is he close.

This impeachment talk is such crap. A Republican House and a Republican Senate and no specifically stated grounds whatsoever. Do you even understand how impeachment works? LOL

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You personally benefit from your own distributed wealth, while stealing is a DIRECT LOSS.

Anything else obvious I need to explain to you?

That makes no sense, proving once again that liberals lack any kind of business or economic acumen whatsoever.

How about the other thing: Am I, an enthusiastic supporter of President Trump's and life-long Republican, an "idiot" as you stated?
edit on 11-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote too!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

LOL U CLEARLY DON'T

#BILLCLINTON

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

He is not at odds with either of them. Has he ever mentioned them? The answer is no.

(post by Mordekaiser removed for a manners violation)
(post by Mordekaiser removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

When did they mention him?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Firstly, the NSA tracks and records everything, if there was evidence it would be everywhere by this point and Trump would be arrested. Secondly, if Trump was a Russian puppet he would be removed so fast he wouldn't know what happened. There's not a chance they would allow a Russian puppet to control the country. If you people don't see that you have no hope. When people stop talking about something it's because they want those people to feel safe not to know what's going on.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Figure that out for yourself. The Bohemian is source is easy to find. Illuminati depends on how tard you are in where you look for them.

In case you also don't know, these organizations also dislike each other. Trump is still an island though.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Tax is theft. Before WW2 there was no sales tax. Now there is. That means there is theft now compared to before WW2. There was no income tax before 1913. Now there is. That means there is theft now compared to before 1913.
edit on 11-5-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Tax is theft. Before WW2 there was no sales tax. Now there is. That means there is theft now compared to before WW2. There as no income tax before 1913. Now there is. That means there is theft now compared to before 1913.

You shouldn't discuss politics if you can't tell the difference between these two things.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: andrew778

That's right. If the IC fails, then the US fails.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

No offense but I think you're looking at smoke and mirrors.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: andrew778
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Firstly, the NSA tracks and records everything,

Firstly, no they do not.

if there was evidence it would be everywhere by this point and Trump would be arrested.

Secondly, no he wouldn't. Their arms simply do not reach that high. You cant just arrest the POTUS.

if Trump was a Russian puppet he would be removed so fast he wouldn't know what happened.

Thirdly, no he wouldn't, especially if it cant yet be proven that there was collusion nevermind a Russian puppet.

When people stop talking about something it's because they want those people to feel safe not to know what's going on.

Fourth (and finally) I have no idea what youre talking about here.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

No offense but I think you're looking at smoke and mirrors.

Says the guy with no evidence Trump is a plant other than probably smoke and mirrors.

Where is Illuminati headquarters? Do you know? It's so obvious it's ridiculous.

I hope you say the first Google hit, Germany.

Or DIA, because that's where I live.

Because it's neither of those.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Christopher Phelps, associate professor of American History at Nottingham University, told the Press Association: “The controversy is that one would like the law to be above politics so that it’s not subject to anybody’s interference except on the basis of whether legality has been followed.
“You would like this to be a kind of detached civil service position that doesn’t get monkeyed around by political power and that just does its job neutrally.”

2. Comey was investigating links between the Trump campaign and Russia.The FBI is investigating whether members of the Trump campaign colluded with the Kremlin to influence the outcome of last year’s presidential election.

Phelps said: “It’s quite possible that this is obstruction of justice, that the reason Comey has been removed is that he was proving unwilling to drop this investigation or modify it or conciliate the Trump administration on it. He wasn’t controllable.
“In which case it undermines the rule of law.”

and then some:

3. Attorney General Jeff Sessions was involved.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who was leading the investigation into the Trump campaign’s relationship with Russia, recused himself from the probe in March.
He relinquished himself from the responsibility after it was revealed he neglected to tell his confirmation committee that he had met Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak while serving as an adviser to the Trump campaign.

Sessions was one of the key advisers who recommended to Trump that he sack Comey – and critics have said Sessions’ involvement betrays his promise to step back from the inquiry.

But wait, there's more!!

5 reasons why Donald Trump's sacking of FBI Director Comey is such a big deal

From The Independent, an Irish outlet (Spicer is Irish, hence the connection).

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Okay, Illuminate me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join