It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking....Trump's AG he tried to scapgoat threatened to resign

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The way i see it: all this nonsense is doing nothing but weakening the government.

I can't find anything bad about weakening our government.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
At no time did Rod Rosenstein ever threaten to resign.
This comes directly from the man himself as well as the DOJ.
This is a complete fabrication by the the NYT and WaPo.

How can you guys get so misled ?

Buck

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

Buck

IMO, the NYT and WaPo should be under investigation. They are colluding and have intent to weaken our government and bring down a duly elected president. They mix facts with opinion and innuendo and pepper it with lots and lots of outright lies.

Investigate NYT and WaPo!!!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This all seems painfully obvious. No, its not illegal to fire Comey, and no, its not illegal for Trump to hire in his place someone more sympathetic who may help reduce/thwart any valuable evidence coming to light vis-a-vis russia. Is it bad PR at a time when a lot of people are still suspicious? Of course.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

ever thing maybe that easily connectable dots are a set up? Think.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: wakeupstupid

You're totally wrong. Nixon was busted for obstruction of justice, not the burglary.

The tape where he tried to get Richard Helms, the then CIA director to intervene in the FBI investigation to stop it by saying the burglary had something to do with the bay of Pigs

read you history

Trump hasnt stopped the investigation so how is it obstruction? Comey had a person under him and most likely will step in until a new head is appointed.

Ah yes...the one that has a wife that got half a million from a Clinton donor for a political campaign while he was investigating Clinton....not sure he will stick around long, if at all.

I believe he is actually under an active investigation that is tied to the one Hillary is still under since Comey reopened it just before elections.

isnt it funny how dirty the FBI is?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

Buck

On a related note, the story that Comey requested additional funds and personnel for the Russia investigation has also been proven to be false: McCabe just testified to the Senate Intelligence Committee that, not only did Comey not make any such request, but that's not how the system works. They wouldn't typically need to request resources for a specific investigation.

I've said it before, the NYT & WaPo need to be sued for fraud, for trying to pass themselves off as a news source.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They get upset that Trump calls them 'Fake News'.... But what are they if they aren't fake?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
FAKE NEWS!

Move to hoax bin.

WASHINGTON (Sinclair Broadcast Group) - Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said he's not quitting, nor did he threaten to quit over his role in the firing of FBI Director James Comey. When asked by Sinclair Broadcast Group's Michelle Macaluso about reports that claim otherwise, he stated "no, I'm not quitting."

Macaluso: Did you threaten to quit?

Rosenstein: No.

wjla.com...

edit on 11-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The way i see it: all this nonsense is doing nothing but weakening the government.

The only thing weakening the government is Donald Trump

The American people cut their own throat by voting him in

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
People here believe a well-established liar. You’re being deceived as well as deceiving yourself.

The Liar in Chief, Donald Trump gets his people to lie for him or they are fired

Comey however bad he was by getting the Liar-in-chief Trump elected at least is his own man.

The only thing that’s a hoax is Donald Trump pretending to be something he isn’t, a right-thinking human being.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The only thing weakening the government is Donald Trump

The American people cut their own throat by voting him in

That is a nice opinion. But 7 months later im seeing nothing materialize.

As an independant who dislikes DJT all I can say is there is no way in hell, after seeing the tantrum thrown in the US after his election, that I would ever align myself with Democrats. Put a fork in them as far as I am concerned.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Comey wasn't running the investigation by himself, he is just the director of the FBI, the investigation goes on.

Wouldn't Comey have said by now that its a coverup or whatever? He said the opposite.

The Director of the FBI is employed at the leisure of the POTUS.

Theres no cover up, no one involved has said as much, only the MSM and talking heads here.

The investigation goes on undeterred, comey can still be subpoenaed to testify.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

That isn't nearly as exciting as work avoidance while arguing about innuendo on the internet, though.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

If you watched the Senate hearings with Comey last week, you would understand why he got fired.

As Trump said, "he wasn't doing a good job." It is that simple. And all the ongoing investigations will continue.

Nothing changes and tomorrow we will see the msm's heads exploding once again and projectile verbal vomit. They are sick and those that watch them are getting sick, too....except those of us immune to their vile disease.

I saw the hearing. And he WAS doing his job, which is to investigate what exactly Trump's team has been up to regarding doing deals with Russia.

Trump was pissed because he claims he called Comey himself to ask about whether he (personally) was being investigated. He expected Comey to let him off the hook like he fancies he allowed Hillary off the hook.

Here's the real truth: She didn't do anything worth indicting her for. Trump was hoping he'd get the same "pass". No dice.
Aside from the nonsense you all think about the Clintons, there are facts. Facts. Trump has ties to Russia.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
HOAX BIN?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Today a report out this is false news,
Deputy AG denies this is true.

LOL forum?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

What investigation did Trump interfere with? Not one including him unlike Hillary who was and is still under investigation. Trump has publicly said that if there was any Russian interference he wants to know about it. Just because Comey is gone does not mean the cogs and gears of the FBI are not still moving. It is like a CEO leaving a company...the worker bee sees no difference and they continue in with their jobs which here would involve any investigations.

A FBI director should be INDEPENDENT of politics and in the last 3 years, especially during the campaign by listening to his boss, AG Lynch, who had a private meeting with a former POTUS whose spouse was running for office. Sure, nothing political here right?

It is the discretion of the POTUS to fire him. There are no laws against it. Trump is up in the yacht not treading in dangerous waters. That would be those who have been colluding against him, RNC and DNC, since day one of his run.

Trump could have fired him day one if he was scared but instead he let it go and allowed them all to hang themselves. The only ones still saying there is collusion is the media...everyone else has moved on.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Hey, you need to call that judge from Hawaii and tell him to reverse Trump firing of Comey, I am sure that you could find a liberal judge to do just that.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Today a report out this is false news,
Deputy AG denies this is true.

LOL forum?

Like i've said....you can't believe any of it.

He probably grandstanded a bit with DJT, but sure doesn't seem to want to do it publicly.

Or, alternately, its probably all made up just to fill 10 minutes of airtime and get some page views on a website. Your attention has been fully monetized, and if they can get you to click and sit for a minute....cha-ching!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join