It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
a reply to: jimmyx

This will be my only post in this thread:

www.theguardian.com...

www.wired.com...

www.forbes.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Do you see a pattern?
Because the one thing I haven't seen is EVIDENCE, zero.
I have a good bit of training in I.T and specifically security, as does thousands of others.
We would be able to UNDERSTAND the evidence, but there has been zero, in instances where evidence for said hack would be abundant ...

It's clearly lies.
These folks were hacked fair and square by who'm ever was feeling like it, the truth was released and they all cried in unison "RUSSIA!!!"

It's a sad day for truth.
Comey was a lapdog, good riddance.

Shame it's your only post - it's a good one.
I mentioned at the time that date stamps on a simple server log tying the time of the last emails released by wikileaks and the alleged hack of the DNC would be a great start in providing some evidence. Nothing confidential about that at all, but no, nothing has been released. There is no evidence. What is even more telling in terms of the fake media is that no one involved in investigating is even making any accusations against Trump or his team.
edit on 10/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

(post by PepeTalk removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: face23785
Exactly and Obama should've fired him for that. Makes you wonder what Obama's reasons were for not...

He was an exiting President. They tend to not sweat the little things. And rightly so.

No decent leader would consider that a little thing, nor would they use only having 6 months left on the job as an excuse not to act.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

No matter what Trump did, the Democrats were going to make up baseless accusations and their gullible voters were gonna lap it up.

This isn't about Democrats...this has turned into a bipartisan issue and the GOP is ****in bricks because of it. This isn't about Clinton, it's about Treason from the highest office in the land.
edit on 10-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Irishhaf

I think it's sad really.

The FBI has always been the agency above reproach and Comey hurt them a lot.

I think the real story here is who replaces Comey. It needs to be a career law enforcement professional that has support from both sides if that can be done. Where Trump can mess up badly is in who he replaces him with. I'd hope he picks from within the ranks of the FBI and it's a person with no political baggage.

Sheriff Joe. Thats a good choice. that or judge dredd lol.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: butcherguy
I guess this is the new Democrat strategy, calling it a 'Russian Coup'.
Now everything bad that happens to them will be blamed on the 'coup'.

Seems like it... the more they dig and find nothing the more desperate the rhetoric becomes.

Support them investigating this coup till the cows come home.... if their methods dont become obstructionist. Hell, we should have been putting the last few presidents under a microscope as well.

I dont know too many people who Id consider patriots that would continue support of Trump if evidence of collusion or corruption concerning the Russians were found. Same with the Dem patriots who wanted to nail Clinton when her BS was uncovered concerning classified emails and this Clinton Foundation nonsense. Some of us just arent that blind and dont worship donkeys and elephants like sick cultists as others do. We care more about the viability of our country more than our political "label".

Well said.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: ketsuko

the investigation is not finished though.
we will see what happens i guess

This was a last ditch effort by Trump to derail the investigation. This BS will only bring down more heat on him. Stupid...

Look at what you just wrote? Can you not see how monumentally stupid it would be for Trump to do this NOW, if there were in fact, anything to the "Russian collusion" accusations? Sorry, I know you will say that Trump is that stupid, but I say he is not that stupid. Look at the fools the Dems are making of themselves now? Schumer in particular. Oh, and the lying fake Indian (Senator Warren). They still think the American voter is dumb enough to believe all their hysterical BS and lies.

Just a few days ago Hillary was bellyaching how she would be our President now if Comey hadn't screwed her over on October 27.

So, what is it now Dems? Comey is good now? I got a big FU (to the Dems whining) for being so pathetically obnoxious and trying to make this into something it clearly is not about.

For goodness sakes, now the heat into the "Russian collusion" investigation will be turned up a few thousand degrees. Duh....So, stop your whining, your futile investigation into Trump's collusion with Russia will continue and apparently SOME fools will likely still believe you.

SMH

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Even Maxine Waters says there is no evidence:

At this point, the only ones saying "collusion" are the ones who have been fed the same lie by the very politicians now saying there is no evidence.

edit on 10-5-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: face23785

No matter what Trump did, the Democrats were going to make up baseless accusations and their gullible voters were gonna lap it up.

This isn't about Democrats...this has turned into a bipartisan issue and the GOP is ****in bricks because of it. This isn't about Clinton, it's about Treason.

It's a non-issue. The investigations will not be impacted at all by the change in Director. The firing was the result of one of Obama's US Attorneys who was just elevated to Deputy AG by vast bipartisan support (94-6 Senate confirmation vote) recommending that Comey be fired for a litany of well-documented reasons. There's nothing more to it. What you're seeing is a lot of political grandstanding with no substance behind it.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Do you have any evidence at all that trumps team colluded with Russia to interfere with the election?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This thread is funny.

You guys realize how insane it is to have this 2 sided argument against one another, when neither of yours sides did ANYTHING.

None of the american people voted Trump into office, you elected the state representatives who voted for Trump as the president.

So, you're really fighting over your state's representatives, than anything else so personal as an opinion.

Why isn't that the bigger issue?

Is it easier to fight one another in a verbal mortal kombat?

Our government is broken, but instead of everyone being upset about that, we are name calling and arguing over democrat and republican?

If you all really thing it's that simple, then please continue arguing, but if you think there is more to the whole issue, then please let's utilize ATS and discuss such, otherwise this thread isn't doing much more than giving ATS adsense revenue.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

No, her stupid emails don't matter. SHE doesn't matter. Trump/Russia is a thing...

They don't matter to you. They do matter to others. They matter to me. Sorry, but you don't get to tell me what I think is important.

Trump/Russia matters to me, too. I am waiting for the conclusion... heck, just for evidence. So far, I have seen evidence that Michael Flynn was in improper conduct with Russian officials. Michael Flynn was involved with the Trump campaign. Bad judgement on Trump's part... but hardly criminal. Trump actually fired Flynn when he lied to Pence trying to cover his tracks.

The leak surrounding Flynn matters to me too. So do the Obama surveillance techniques. Crap went on in DC that shouldn't have, in all cases above, and I want whoever responsible out of DC... be nice if they could join Cher as soon as that Jupiter launch happens. That's certainly taking a long time...

But more than all of that, I care that the investigations proceed properly and legally! Without that, nothing gets done. If Comey couldn't handle his part in investigations, as evidenced to me by the fact he literally declared Hillary guilty of gross negligence concerning National Security, then in the same breath said not to prosecute, and in the next said anyone else would be prosecuted if they did the same thing... I'm sorry, but that is the definition of corruption IMO.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: UKTruth

Even Maxine Waters says there is no evidence:

At this point, the only ones saying "collusion" are the ones who have been fed the lie by the same ones now saying there is no evidence.

It's hard for people still trying to come to terms with their historic loss on the 8th November to let go of their last falsehood. They need it to get through the day, so I don't expect them to put down that safety blanket anytime soon.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
This thread is funny.

You guys realize how insane it is to have this 2 sided argument against one another, when neither of yours sides did ANYTHING.

None of the american people voted Trump into office, you elected the state representatives who voted for Trump as the president.

So, you're really fighting over your state's representatives, than anything else so personal as an opinion.

Our government is broken, but instead of everyone being upset about that, we are name calling and arguing over democrat and republican?

If you all really thing it's that simple, then please continue arguing, but if you think there is more to the whole issue, then please let's utilize ATS and discuss such, otherwise this thread isn't doing much more than giving ATS adsense revenue.

I suggest you Google the American presidential electoral process. What you just described is not how it works.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Comey and clapper both said Trump himself did not collude with the russians. People below him will be punished but Trump himself will not be punished because he didnt know what was going on. better to be incompetent than a law breaker.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

This thread is funny.

I suggest you Google the American presidential electoral process. What you just described is not how it works.

Yah really, I read that comment and was scratching my head.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

This thread is funny.

Ok.

The People in Each State Vote for Electors in the Electoral College. In most of the states, and also in the District of Columbia, the election is winner-take-all; whichever ticket receives the most votes in that state (or in D.C.) gets all the electors. (The only exceptions are Maine and Nebraska. In these states, just two of the electors are chosen in a winner-take-all fashion from the entire state. The remaining electors are determined by the winner in each congressional district, with each district voting for one elector.) The Electoral College Votes for the President. The Electoral College then votes for President and for Vice-President, with each elector casting one vote; these votes are called electoral votes. Each elector is pledged to vote for particular candidates for President and Vice-President. In most elections, all the electors vote in accordance with the pledge they made; it is not clear what would happen in the unlikely event that a large number of electors violated their pledge and voted differently.

Seems it's pretty much what I said, We elect state electors / representatives ( not like house of representatives ) but people who are elected to then go and vote for the president.

You at no given time are DIRECTLY VOTING for the president.

So again, there are examples of how electors are not representing the votes of the American people and how the American people do not directly vote for the president.
edit on 10-5-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The Apprentice - Government Edition

They should have televised it with his fellow peers throwing him under the bus while sitting at the Don's big boardroom table in Trump Tower.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

This thread is funny.

Ummm actually we have a representative republic with democratic elections. We elect our representatives to the government.
Our respective parties then select their delegates under their supervision the "electors" then wait until the popular vote comes in for each state then award electors to the various canidates.
the Popular vote is used only to dictate the amount of electoral votes and not a representative vote of actual choice by our representatives.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
"" Senate Intelligence Spox confirms former FBI Director James Comey has been invited by the Committee to meet in CLOSED SESSION next Tuesday.""

Source: www.foxnews.com...

CNN was frothing at the mouth over next Tuesday. Planning a big televised extravaganza. BUBBLE NOW BURST! haha.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join