It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
This is why leftists cannot be taken seriously:

They cheered when Comey's firing was announced on Late Show, have to be prompted that Comey's firing is bad.

Colbert is such a joke... don;t think he realises he IS the joke rather than telling them.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Xcathdra

a reply to: burntheships

No, LE enforces the law. He declined to do that, using the weak excuse "no reasonable prosecutor" load of BS.

Of course you think that. You don't understand precedence and how those laws are enforced. He and others explained it quite well.

By the way, why hasn't anyone stepped-up to prosecute her? Hmmm...

When he did that, while calling her careless and negligent, He sealed his fate. She would have ruined him in an ugly way had she won. Anyone who denies this is just plain lying.

So you would admit that this was a political firing by Trump? Anyone who denies this is just plain lying.

It appears he did the same thing Clinton would have done..if she had won, of course.

Remind me again how long you worked for the Clinton campaign... I remember you talking about it sometime back.

I've never said I worked for the Clinton campaign.

Can you address what I said and refrain from making idiotic statements?

I remember you saying that as well...you post so much it would take hours to find it,,,but never understimate ATS members.

I invite you to find any post in which I said I worked for the Clinton campaign.

Tip: You won't find one. Because I've never said it.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I love how the Dems are pretending they want a special prosecutor too. The special prosecutor would have to be appointed by Sessions, and Congress would have no role in approving him/her, it would whoever Sessions picks, period. They'd be furious if he appointed a special prosecutor and cry that the prosecutor is biased because he was appointed by Sessions. Again, just more blatant lying that uninformed liberals lap up. They push it for easy votes from the lemmings, that's all.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Liberals are taking one out of the conservative playbook.

"Repeat something often enough and it becomes true."

I've been awaiting evidence that Obama is secretly a Kenyan/Hawaiian (he was born in both places at the same time, anti-Christ) secret Muslim spy that's actually Osama Bin Laden in disguise who forges birth certificates who is also married to a gorilla-ape man who is a shapeshifting gorilla.

Nearly ten years and still no evidence.

Sounds Legit to me!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

No, LE enforces the law. He declined to do that, using the weak excuse "no reasonable prosecutor" load of BS.

Of course you think that. You don't understand precedence and how those laws are enforced. He and others explained it quite well.

When he did that, while calling her careless and negligent, He sealed his fate. She would have ruined him in an ugly way had she won. Anyone who denies this is just plain lying.

So you would admit that this was a political firing by Trump? Anyone who denies this is just plain lying.

It appears he did the same thing Clinton would have done..if she had won, of course.

Remind me again how long you worked for the Clinton campaign... I remember you talking about it sometime back.

I remember you saying that as well...you post so much it would take hours to find it,,,but never understimate ATS members.

I invite you to find any post in which I said I worked for the Clinton campaign.

I would certainly remember if you said that. I don't.
Maybe some confusion with someone else.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You're close.

I was not involved in the setup of the event, but I did provide other services for certain members of her staff and the press. I did the same for an event for Sander's campaign.

At no point have I worked directly for any campaign.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Seems to be quite a bit of confusion around here.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran

I've been awaiting evidence that Obama is secretly a Kenyan/Hawaiian (he was born in both places at the same time, anti-Christ) secret Muslim spy that's actually Osama Bin Laden in disguise who forges birth certificates who is also married to a gorilla-ape man who is a shapeshifting gorilla.

Sounds Legit to me!

Go do an ATS or google search. These are REAL topics people were actually discussing rather than dismissing (Obama being a Reptilian, Michelle is a gorilla, etc etc).

This is why I find it laughable when conservatives get butthurt and demand that "people respect the current POTUS," as if they could manage to do that themselves lol.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I love how the Dems are pretending they want a special prosecutor too. The special prosecutor would have to be appointed by Sessions, and Congress would have no role in approving him/her, it would whoever Sessions picks, period. They'd be furious if he appointed a special prosecutor and cry that the prosecutor is biased because he was appointed by Sessions. Again, just more blatant lying that uninformed liberals lap up. They push it for easy votes from the lemmings, that's all.

It's amazing how continually talking about something makes it somehow real to people. For the record, there is no process for appointing a Special Prosecutor. Such a function does not exist and can not be appointed. All the talk of this phantom role makes people believe it exists, but it doesn't.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Ah, another beautiful morning... the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the chickens are happily clucking and the Democrats are crying...

I feel generous this morning. It sounds like the Democrats want an independent prosecutor now... I say let them have it! Even better, let's stack the deck against that misogynistic racist Trump by appointing a black woman to the role.

Condoleezza Rice!

Then when she comes back and explains that there is absolutely no evidence tying Trump to the Russian interference, but that there is plenty of evidence that Clinton was negotiating with the Russians, Lynch was actively covering up for Clinton, and Obama was calling the shots in the unmasking and leaking of Flynn's activities for political purposes, make sure to remind the Democrats that this was all their idea.

TheRedneck

link   

Agreed - I've even seen some people sticking to the Russian collusion thing

link   

Sounds Legit to me!

Go do an ATS or google search. These are REAL topics people were actually discussing rather than dismissing (Obama being a Reptilian, Michelle is a gorilla, etc etc).

This is why I find it laughable when conservatives get butthurt and demand that "people respect the current POTUS," as if they could manage to do that themselves lol.

There's a difference between extreme far right loons saying such ridiculous things about Obama and his wife and the kind of nonsense floating through the mainstream Democrat party these days about Trump. Don't equate one to the other. There's nutcases on the extremes of both sides, the problem is the extremes are taking over the left.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Sounds Legit to me!

There's a difference between extreme far right loons saying such ridiculous things about Obama and his wife and the kind of nonsense floating through the mainstream Democrat party these days about Trump. Don't equate one to the other. There's nutcases on the extremes of both sides, the problem is the extremes are taking over the left.

Good point - the left's equivalent of the far right is actually the MSM. That is the issue.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It's amazing how continually talking about something makes it somehow real to people. For the record, there is no process for appointing a Special Prosecutor. Such a function does not exist and can not be appointed. All the talk of this phantom role makes people believe it exists, but it doesn't.

There can still be a special prosecutor appointed, it just doesn't have to go through Congress. There used to be a law that gave Congress some say in it but that law was not renewed and it's now in the hands of the AG. The Dem congressmen know this and are dishonestly suggesting it is something they want because they know it's not gonna happen and they can use it as a talking point when the investigation finds no collusion.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

There can still be a special prosecutor appointed, it just doesn't have to go through Congress. There used to be a law that gave Congress some say in it but that law was not renewed and it's now in the hands of the AG. The Dem congressmen know this and are dishonestly suggesting it is something they want because they know it's not gonna happen and they can use it as a talking point when the investigation finds no collusion.

Here is some additional info.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Sounds Legit to me!

The same could be said for the right.

From Ms. alternative facts, to Bannon, to "they're putting stuff in the water to turn the freakin' frogs gay," Alex Jones - I'm really not seeing the difference between extremists on the left and extremists on the right.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Me perhaps. I was a media sub contractor for our local GOP during the last campaign. Fantastic gig!!
edit on 10-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

You're close.

I was not involved in the setup of the event, but I did provide other services for certain members of her staff and the press. I did the same for an event for Sander's campaign.

At no point have I worked directly for any campaign.

I did remember that you had cleared it up for me back then, but I am guessing that some members may not have read the post that straightened the misunderstanding out back then.
Anyway, I will back you up on it, as I recall what you are saying.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Agreed - I've even seen some people sticking to the Russian collusion thing

I don't think I've seen any evidence of collusion yet, but we should wait for the investigation to conclude before we come to any conclusions.

Although, Trump's firing of Comey now casts a suspicious light on the entire ordeal. I think the comparisons to Nixon are applicable.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Thanks for backing me up.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join