It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dating a stripper

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: SaturnFX

99.9% of the girls do more than strip. Strippers themselves tell me that. It's not even negotiable, you do it or you look for a new job.

Citation needed.

I've known a number of pole dancers in my time (my niece worked at hooters and had a big circle of "pretty girl" friends). not a single one of them was.

Now, go to some vegas joint and perhaps plenty in there have sideline activities no doubt...and I imagine there are some in every club, but overall, I think you are using a 70s stereotype

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Hooters is not a strip club.

My citation is what actual strippers and people working there have said. I have never been in a strip club. Ever. I have no stereotype. I was actually really surprised.

I have first hand knowledge of girls working at strip clubs, telling everyone they only strip, and finding out about them having sex there.

One of those first hand accounts is actually hilarious. Not Vegas, the first hand account is Charleston SC.
edit on 4-5-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Dating a stripper

Use while the using is good.

Sooner or later the age issue will become an issue.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Dating a stripper

Use while the using is good.

Sooner or later the age issue will become an issue.

Her's or His?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

What ever.

Friends with benefits.

Do they really need to put a label on it ?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
She says she is dancing for last few month due to couldn't keep up With spendings she says. since she moved here year ago. She apparently worked in the supermarkets and got this job via news adds. If u been to soho then uou know every clubs have job vacancy notice out side. She do seem to have shopping problems. Good bunch of real life friends and regular contact with family. One thing she ask me is never mention about the dancing in the face book. Its nothing hidden in there. as long as you are friend you got full access. Unlike avarage single women i meet via dating sites. Somthing bery genuine about her. I hinded today we should try some Estonian food. She told me we should go to a sofa and champagne cinema. And i agreed. She did said she will buy tickets and i should buy the drinks. Which is not expansive btw.

Now iam #ting myself about the date. Meal could be a friendly thing. Sofa cinima is obvious date. I am not stupid. educated and comfortable in life. I have been in proper hell holes befor i end up in uk with 7 US dollars in the pocket. I have lived with dealers to thugs. I know what london is like. I lived in the night bus for weeks and worked in illegal pubs in my late teens. Now with stable business and kids from two women, i really cant be bothered with a special women right now. Problam is what me and her have bitween us like somthing that feel like love. Stupid i know. Spessally from someone who know exactly how to fake it. To be honest the challenge of out smating her seems an enjoyable option if i spot icebergs.
edit on 4-5-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Hooters is not a strip club.

Yes, I know that, I enjoy their wings (although frankys has a better selection.) I was saying she worked there, but knew a extended (to include strip clubs) array of "pretty girls" many who included strippers

My citation is what actual strippers and people working there have said.

You gave a percentage...citation needed.
Maybe you just knew a lot of prostitutes.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

sofa and champagne cinema. And i agreed. She did said she will buy tickets and i should buy the drinks

Seems like your Estonian stripper date has expensive tastes!

Have you asked her what she did for a living in Estonia and why she came to the U.K.?

Does she still have her passport? (Sometimes they are kept by their "Ahem" employers...

ETA : I forgot to mention, you might appreciate the story below with a link to the full story afterwards :

The anatomy of a stripper ‘scam’

She first sidled up to him last fall, at a Manhattan restaurant, a vivacious brunette “nursing major” who always had equally beautiful “sisters” and “cousins” by her side.

But after three dates that could only be described as unmemorable — as in, he’d wake up too woozy to remember anything — a top New Jersey doctor realized he’d been drugged and snookered out of $130,000 by a cadre of strippers, a titillating new lawsuit reveals.

“She claimed to be a nursing student who had recently moved back to New York to pursue her education,” bachelor cardiologist Dr. Zyad Younan, 41, says in the suit filed Wednesday in Manhattan Supreme Court.

Brunette bombshell Karina Pascucci, 26, was really a former bartender with just a couple years of community college, says Younan’s suit, which for the first time reveals his side of an X-rated swindle story that’s already the subject of multiple civil suits and criminal indictments.

You can read the rest here : nypost.com...

Just out of interest and in order to understand your cultural status, could you tell me what your country of origin is please?

Warmest

Lags
edit on 5-5-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Story added

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I suppose, but it just seems lazy.
Also, an exception that proves the rule really doesn't mean they're all smart.

Everyone is unique

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Northern sri lankan. I dont Mix with sri lankans if you know what i mean.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram

Northern sri lankan. I dont Mix with sri lankans if you know what i mean.

Yep I do and thanks for your answer.

Have you been in the UK a long time Pan?

Warmest

Lags

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
20 years now.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: butcherguy

we all have baggage my good man.

Then by all means, go pick up an AIDS, Herpes, Hepatitis, and veneral warts laden hooker that is addicted to heroin and coc aine.... and marry her. And have a big family.

Have you not seen Pretty Woman ??

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

May I ask what you do for a job?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Gas station franchises.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
OP. a stripper is just liek any other woman. Treat her the same as any other female. Dont even bring up her job.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
'not a normal woman'? what is she then? A alien from mars? come on now. Woman is a woman regardless of her job.

What is bit concerning is how young she is (24) and how old you are (39). You two might have different maturity rates here. Also, she might be one of those 'looking for a father figure'. Not to make assertions but some young women do have father issues so they look for other men much older then they are. However, not all young women who date older guys have this mentality. It's up to you want you want to do. If you're willing to get involved with this girl. Then do so. The choice is up to you.

If you think you're going to use her for sex and have no interest in her as a human being. Don't engage with her. The woman doesn't need to be used as a door mat for your sexual purposes. Use the block button and go to a different strip club.

If you want to get involved with her to get to know her as a person. Talk to her.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

I already said the source, and then told you again what the source was.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

I already said the source, and then told you again what the source was.

ci·ta·tion
sīˈtāSH(ə)n/
noun
a quotation from or reference to a book, paper, or author, especially in a scholarly work.

"I talked to some strippers, therefore 99% of strippers are hookers" is not a citation.

There are no real studies done. Such a study would be difficult given prostitution is illegal in most states, so not a lot would admit to it. Their are numbers anywhere from 7% up to 30% from what I have seen.
Strippers don't have to though. a decent stripper will make far more money in 5 minutes on a poll dancing than they would for 20 minutes in some hotel.

Taking accounts from claims across the web, most strippers say no, there is very little chance you are going to get anything from a stripper no matter how much you give. all a fantasy. only in some seedy real hole in the wall places can potential vip sections get something going. Even then its highly unlikely.
some weigh in

Anyhow, back to the thread at hand. this guy met a girl who knows full well he is broke. she wants to date. he is wondering if this is a good idea.
if she was a prostitute, she wouldn't spend days/weeks/whatever trying to get into a relationship to charge a few bucks..she wouldn't waste more than about 30 seconds if time is money. If you sold candy, would you spend your time and effort trying to convince a skinny health nut to try your candy at the loss of giving the fat kids your business?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: butcherguy

we all have baggage my good man.

Then by all means, go pick up an AIDS, Herpes, Hepatitis, and veneral warts laden hooker that is addicted to heroin and coc aine.... and marry her. And have a big family.

Thats some rough strippers you got in your town if thats the norm.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join