It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dating a stripper

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Cut the story short. We were pub crawling around soho, Piccadilly area on the new year night ( tamil new year btw )
And decided go to the strips. At one point i went out for smoke and there she was. A above average Estonian women 24 years old. (I am 39). I chatted rubbish. Share jokes and talked politics. I wasnt flirting or being a perv due to i know this is stripper and not a normal women with normal life.

She has told me her real name and i told her mine. Three weeks later, out of blue she added me on face book. We are chatting now.. and leading to a potential date.. i am bit worried about gettting involved with thid women. she is very very friendly. Look like sex bomb. I am sure she have stories to tell.. i am not sure if i want to hear them. Most importantly i dont want to use her for sex. As clearly she is not after my money as i dont have any.. 🤣 ( yeah i dont think she is after my body )

What shall i do? meet this women? She is very addictive to talk to. I do like to see her and feel her. But i dont want drama.
edit on 4-5-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

RUN!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
You are 39? # yeah man go for it who cares about long term repercussions lol. Just saying.

Although, she could simply be trying to get paid for sex. In which case thats up to you.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Must be great for your ego. If you get on then great, just make sure you can handle the fact that she is a stripper and all those men see her every night. Some may try and touch (before getting kicked out). Will it play on your mind, would you be jealous?
Are you looking for a relationship or just some fun?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Cut the story short. We were pub crawling around soho, Piccadilly area on the new year night ( tamil new year btw )
And decided go to the strips. At one point i went out for smoke and there she was. A above average Estonian women 24 years old. (I am 39). I chatted rubbish. Share jokes and talked politics. I wasnt flirting or being a perv due to i know this is stripper and not a normal women with normal life.
She has told me her real name and i told her mine. Three weeks later, out of blue she added me on face book. We are chatting now.. and leading to date.. i am bit worried about gettting involved with thus women. First she is very very friendly. Look like sex bomb. I am sure she have stories to tell.. i am not sure if i want to hear them. Most importantly i dont want to use her for sex. ( yeah i dont think she is after my body🤣)

Well aren't you the lucky one?!!

Go along for the ride you may be pleasantly surprised.

Women come in all careers, a stripper is still a person

She's communicating, being friendly enjoy...

It may take you somewhere .... it may not, thats dating
enjoy.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Why would you suppose that a stripper is not a normal woman?Ya she has not a 9-5 office job but most sex industry workers are just normal women earning their money in a more unconventional way than the majority.I used to have through the years,even friends who were hookers,especially one,whom i were friends with for years.Very normal down to earth women they all were.Only difference - they get paid for sex - while millions of "normal" women who look down on them just give it up free of charge,often with lots of men and without even using condoms.I always found that ironic.
edit on 4-5-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Nothing ventured, nothing maimed

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Yes i do feel like.. yeah i still got it.. feel like a man if you know what i mean.
I am out of long term marriage Recently and backnin to dating game. Obviously just fun. Big no no to relationships.
This thing with this women is bit wierd.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
Why would you suppose that a stripper is not a normal woman?Ya she has not a 9-5 office job but most sex industry workers are just normal women earning their money in a more unconventional way than the majority.I used to have through the years,even friends who were hookers,especially one,whom i were friends with for years.Very normal down to earth women they all were.Only difference - they get paid for sex - while millions of "normal" women who look down on them just give it up free of charge,often with lots of men and without even using condoms.I always found that ironic.

I got what you saying.. let's leave it fir another tread and please focus on my sex life.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I dated a girl who was a erotic model (pics, not film) for 6 months after a long term break up of 7+ year relationship, honestly best thing I ever did.. BUT!!!!

You have to know that there will be some baggage that goes with the territory, but under it all there is just a person like you and me and like people in general some are good and some bad. The over riding factor will be would you be happy with her dancing for other men?, will you be happy with guys constantly hitting on her?,..

If you are a needy person that is clingy then no f#cking way should you get involved, if however you are strong minded and will go into it as a bit of fun making intentions clear then I say why not, dating a sex bombshell has very many perks for someone even remotely egotistical and lets be honest who doesn't want to date a attractive women (unless you are Gay,etc etc),...

So really it comes down to your mindset and how you look at life in general, in my situation I had 6 fantastic months that was just what I needed after a ex relationship turned to utter boredom and we actually only parted ways as she had to return to Lebanon to continue Studies.

On another personal note I have been friends with a few women from Estonian and all where great fun to be around, so I say test the water . out for a drink and see where you land, if you do not give it a shot what is there to loose...

RA

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Most importantly i dont want to use her for sex.

I got what you saying.. let's leave it fir another tread and please focus on my sex life.

Which is it?

This feels like a troll thread.

And ... I do not want to focus on your sex life.

P

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I am not desperate for sex. Or relationship. What i am worried about is getting involved with this women.

May be meet her up for food rather then drinks.. and make sure i dont go there with loaded gun.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

What shall i do? meet this women? She is very addictive to talk to. I do like to see her and feel her. But i dont want drama.

GO for it man. I envy you on this one.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

What i am worried about is getting involved with this women.

Man up...man

Whatever she brings...you wont be bored most probably...and it will probably be an experience to recount to your mates

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Dont want use a women who want more then sex.

And it was reply to a non topic post.

Troll.. ? Hard to believe this # aint it. Like a fooking movie.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Pictures or it didn't happen.......

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
If you not after sex with this hot stripper, then why even get involved? Because mate, once you develop feelings for this girl, her job WILL bother you every single day without fail.

Obviously I am not trying to tell you what to do, it is only my opinion based on previous experience.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Id say enjoy the sex is good and they always have cash on them lol

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

For a non-religious perspective, I'd say go on the date. If it doesn't work out, it's better to know it now than to wonder about it for years later. and on the other hand, if you like her & she ends up liking you, good things may come from it. I've met plenty of men & women who were once very promiscuous (or whatever other term you choose), but settled down nicely into long term committed relationships. It can happen.

Also, just because you get along with an attractive woman doesn't mean you have to have sexual relations with her lol. My point is that you could both just agree to be friends. There's nothing that says you 2 have to go all the way. Just go out as friends, talk, and see from there.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
If you not after sex with this hot stripper, then why even get involved? Because mate, once you develop feelings for this girl, her job WILL bother you every single day without fail.

Obviously I am not trying to tell you what to do, it is only my opinion based on previous experience.

This is the thing.. this is getting hairy. Like kid sitting in the back seat of the car. I want to give it a go and i know how darker lifes ppl in the sex industry lead.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join