It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Andromeda - a Mandela Effect movie, just for the hey of it...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I kill way too much time watching sci-fi shorts on YouTube. Some of them are pretty good. Some of them suck. This one, I thought, was pretty good. It's a fictional story about the Mandela effect. Just for fun.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Seems cool,

I saw a good short recently, i believe it was called The Thinning.... still trying to find a copy

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Just finished watching this. That was super. Wish it was longer.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Not a bad little short. It was kind of interesting that the wife materialized in that dimension.
edit on 29-4-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

Seems cool,

I saw a good short recently, i believe it was called The Thinning.... still trying to find a copy

The Thinning is a full length movie. It's available on YouTube for a price, trailers and such there, too.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Not a bad little short. It was kind of interesting that the wife materialized in that dimension.
Had to give it ome kind of resolution, I guess. Many of the sci-fi shorts on Youtube have no resolution.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I do the same, some of the shorts are very well done. One of the better ones I saw recently is Beyond. Shame they are shorts.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
I do the same, some of the shorts are very well done. One of the better ones I saw recently is Beyond. Shame they are shorts.

Put that one in my play list. Thanks.

Yeah, some of them are very well done but way too short.

But, then, occasionally one is so bad that I can't finish it.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Pretty neat concept.

not sure how I would feel about a 26 hour day. work is long enough, but a extra hour or two at the pub would be good I think.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I enjoyed it a lot. The telephone exposition reminded me of 'spooky' TV shows of the 1980s. You know? Those when they had to squeeze in a dialogue bit to carry the story.

I must be in super-sceptical mode too. "Spherical pyramids?? Too complex; they'd need to build their skills! Two moons? WTF? Imagine the tides? What of the weather patterns?! Would people even look like people on such a world?!"

Still enjoyed the film and the producers will have enjoyed making it. Thanks for posting

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I admit I have not spent much, any time at all trying to actually figure out just what the Mandela Effect actually is but for some reason, other than this time I can't help myself in completely disregarding all of the many posts that even mentions "Mandela Effect". Am I missing something important here or are my suspicions correct in that it is total BS?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I watch these all the time and I have to say, out of dozens and dozens that I've watched, this one is the best I've ever seen. It truly strikes a chord in me and makes me think what a fluke it is that we are even here. Enjoy.
ETA : Watch it on Youtube, full screen/HD for the best experience.

edit on 30-4-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

... other than this time I can't help myself in completely disregarding all of the many posts that even mentions "Mandela Effect". Am I missing something important here...

Nope. But there are people who strongly believe but also have no consistent timeline to back it up.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Just remember it is the bootstrap paradox
the author of this has even created a semi connected universe. an older movie of his, is based on the same tech, same actor for the one guy who goes back in time.

I even think this one is more emotional and thought provoking, it's definitely movie worth.

edit on 30/4/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Thanks for this thread. I had no idea that this genre existed anywhere.

I see what you meant by killing too much time.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Instant Getaway, and excellent little story both in production and heart.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I came across this one the other day and was blown away when i discovered it was a fan film. Winner of the Tri-Cities International Film Festival 'best fan film' award. Just shy of 30 minutes long but it left me wishing it were feature length.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Tagging to watch later..

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Awesome thread!Thanks everyone!

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Just finished watching the one you posted incoserv. That was a great watch..and thanks to this thread I now know what I am going to be doing for a large part of my day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join