It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Andromeda - a Mandela Effect movie, just for the hey of it...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Sorry, but that movie sucked

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Sorry, but that movie sucked

Gee, glad to know it.

HEY, EVERYBODY, WE WERE ALL WRONG. THE MOVIE SUCKED!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing these videos. I love sci-fi.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I watch these all the time and I have to say, out of dozens and dozens that I've watched, this one is the best I've ever seen.

There's a great one I can't find and you might have seen it.

It's set in our future and has lots of CGI. There's a mysterious box that different groups are after. An android-type figure kills a Soviet-style leader and takes the box off him. The last part has the android on a powerful Tron-style bike being chased through some future St. Petersburg city. It's fairly violent and ends with the box going over a bridge into a river.

It came out around 2009/10 iirc.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

originally posted by: DAVID64
I watch these all the time and I have to say, out of dozens and dozens that I've watched, this one is the best I've ever seen.

There's a great one I can't find and you might have seen it.

It's set in our future and has lots of CGI. There's a mysterious box that different groups are after. An android-type figure kills a Soviet-style leader and takes the box off him. The last part has the android on a powerful Tron-style bike being chased through some future St. Petersburg city. It's fairly violent and ends with the box going over a bridge into a river.

It came out around 2009/10 iirc.

I've seen that one. Have run across it a couple of times in my recommended list.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Will you PM me or post a link next time it rolls through your recommendeds? I've looked for it and can't narrow the search terms enough to find it. For example, "Box, future, CGI, animation," trawls in half the internet.

The post was meant to be asking for help finding it and, now I look, does no such thing. Must have been a rush post

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join