It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea 'test-fires ballistic missile'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: spy66

Russia still thinks that detonating comet was actually an interception too.
Like the shut down of our ship .propaganda.
YOU know PROPAGANDA was aHELL of a lot easier to READ before CLINTONS orders kicked in I USE people in service that I know as well.
If WE knocked it out with an exotic THAT would be dumb to expose such an advanced weapon for a measly suoped up scud from the Norks.
I WANNA know WHEN the TRIANGLES will show up?

Propaganda Works both ways. Dont think that our media state anything that are Close to facts. This is all propaganda.

Russia did deploy hardware that make them capable of taking out these targets. These assets are stationed at NK northeastern boarder.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

a reply to: ipsedixit

Oh WE are the muscle now yes ,but to divvy up asia?
LIKE Africa?
NAW ,man ,not gonna happen this time TOO many eyes.

Too many eyes?

Bs......Youre military but you dont remember the way conflicts work with our allies like SK and military history? You kidding? you seem to have a complete lack of knowledge on world powers, strategic assets and issues on the world stage between allies......

CHINA (see i cap like you do) is behind us on this one, Russia will stand by......

Both of these countries want NK to fall in line, they are tired of holding water for the lineage of psychosis NK has perpetuated, add that to the fact they are rich in resources that NK its self is too broke to capitalize on and you have a really good reason for those two super powers to be behind US intervention.

THEY cant do it because they are allies......

But to fall behind the wests intervention and userping the current crazy regime, and come to an agreement......well thats a little more palatable......

Do you think for a second that when XI was here , the administration didnt discuss outcomes? Not a chance........

Yes there are "All eyes" on that situation......and the outcome for China, and the people of NK should the west make a move is nothing but UP........its a WIN for China, a win for the Trump on the world stage, and a win for the NK people when China brings in its own diplomats to replace the psychotic regime in power........

(keep in mind i hate intervening in world affairs, we need to stay the hell out of Syria, and let Russia do away with ISIS, and stop trying to police the world.........but even this I can see from the playing field)
edit on 5/2/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Agreed. The best thing to do here is for the Usa to pummel N.Korea with 3 dozen (no less) MOAB's. Then we hit em with some low grade nukes. Then carpet bomb thum. Then if they still have any pluck we nukle them again.

The Kimmys have run N. Korae into the ground and its time to end there dynasty.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Their Yield would have to be higher.........and judging about the bs about the flight times and detonation they arent going to reach much.......

They would do better to just hit Seoul with conventional bombs en masse , rather than an EMP......

The rest of the world doesnt need to worry about it so much, SK is most likely to be the tragedy, and a far reaching one at that........

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Agreed. The best thing to do here is for the Usa to pummel N.Korea with 3 dozen (no less) MOAB's. Then we hit em with some low grade nukes. Then carpet bomb thum. Then if they still have any pluck we nukle them again.

Yeah I dont fall for your trolling sorry bud.......im already keen to your method here on ATS......

No, killing mass amounts of civilians in NK is not the answer......and we have other ways to take out their leadership rather than leveling a whole country.......

Try again with someone else who will bite on your BS

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

CHINA (see i cap like you do) is behind us on this one, Russia will stand by......
Both of these countries want NK to fall in line,

careful... that bait your eating in regards to China will eventually skewer you.

China does not want North Korea ''taken care of''

North Korea are the ideal buffer zone. They are strong, vicious and on your side. China will not give them up. China may allow the US to attack them but it will be to draw them into a fatal war - not to allow the US to shift its South Korean Ally to China's doorstep.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Sorry but they only have 17 MOAB's left, and they are all out of the slightly smaller daisy cutters.

Thats a whole lot of nuking going on!

I hate seeing civilians getting killed with your plan, I hope they come up with a better plan.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Both of these countries want NK to fall in line,

careful... that bait your eating in regards to China will eventually skewer you.

China does not want North Korea ''taken care of''

North Korea are the ideal buffer zone. They are strong, vicious and on your side. China will not give them up. China may allow the US to attack them but it will be to draw them into a fatal war - not to allow the US to shift its South Korean Ally to China's doorstep.

Who said it would be to turn NK into a US ally? Again you dont think China is in the position to negotiate their own regime insertion into NK?

I dont think youre completely understanding what I just said

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I think I do:

China would rather have a mean pit bull who hates the US on its border than a neutral who allows the US (and others) to intervene and create trade.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I think I do:

China would rather have a mean pit bull who hates the US on its border than a neutral who allows the US (and others) to intervene and create trade.

No , China would rather have a regime in line that they dont have to carry water for all the time , where they can have their own people installed, and facilitate the comings and goings of resources and people without having to deal with psychotic dictators.......

Most NK defectors go through China anyway.......

So being able to facilitate the needs of the people of that region, AND have access to their resources would be a very strong point of negotiation with China.....

We already have SK as an ally, China doesnt want the unification of SK anyway , so to maintain NK as its own nation under the control of China, Opening trade with SK and eliminating the cold war between SK and NK would be a huge boon to the region and both the US and China.......

Come on man this isnt hard to fathom..........

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I think I do:

Thus is not the 1950's.

China today want trade, especially as the Chinese economy is slowing dow.

A more friendly North Korea means more trade options for China, plus China would love more open Transport between North Korea and south Korea as south Korea has a very very robust economy ripe for Chinese opportunities. Plus not to mention post war reconstruction which will be a huge boom for China.

China have a lot more to gain from a new North Korean regime than a 1950's relic.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Exactly........

Im glad someone else can see the options here on the table that would be more beneficial for the region and would be a huge bargaining chip and WHY its been said that China is behind us......

Im not even a Trump supporter and I can buy the Whitehouse line that China is backing us on this.......

Some people are stuck in their own thinking........

Star for ya for sure.......

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I don't HAVE your passion to be so verbose,so my speech is clipped.
GOT no time.
YOU are off as well ,just to a lesser degree,NO TRUST here.
TRY not to exert yourself trying.
ITS nothing but TIMELY ,logical ,militarily kind of STUPIDLY clear, and ECONOMICALLY it fits the pattern of what ALREADY has been done.
China IS watching the pivot and sweetening the pie,smiling behind the mask,ALWAYS the long game.
Russia is now getting into THEIR iraq and pentagon/RINO factions are all in for Iran.
I ask zoomies and squids I know ,read the military stuff.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Like we care.
LOOK YOU want the RODENA back, I GET IT.
We're playing cold war again because of that WEAK asshat.
YOUR asses won't shoot preemptively and WE are busy plugging dams.
GOT little time to play "cossacks and cowboys" one from the REVOLUTION has been getting too UPPIDY It appears our laying low and HONORING the non-existant ceasefire is coming to a pricey but cheaper end, we 'll take air there like the other "client state" holes we were ordered to go CLEAN out to build Democracy.
AS IF they had the fortitude to try CHAOS.
THAT'S exclusive to US,how we win.
OH true others are capable of surprise but NOTHING like mania of actually living in America.

edit on 2-5-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I don't HAVE your passion to be so verbose,so my speech is clipped.
GOT no time.
YOU are off as well ,just to a lesser degree,NO TRUST here.
TRY not to exert yourself trying.
ITS nothing but TIMELY ,logical ,militarily kind of STUPIDLY clear, and ECONOMICALLY it fits the pattern of what ALREADY has been done.
China IS watching the pivot and sweetening the pie,smiling behind the mask,ALWAYS the long game.
Russia is now getting into THEIR iraq and pentagon/RINO factions are all in for Iran.
I ask zoomies and squids I know ,read the military stuff.

Lots of words here......just words.......

The long game would be to strike a deal, let the US intervene, install their gov, and open trade and world relations in a region that has been stuck in the 40s for too long......take advantage of the resources, and enrich the region and establish a well develop foothold......

Strategically thats the best long game they could hope for.......

Even as a former USMC Grunt I can see that.......come on man, wheres your military tactical mind?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

China is "upset" that the U.S. is installing the THAD missile defense system in South Korea.

Why the hell would China NOT want South Korea to be able to defend itself!?!?

Does China plan on attacking/conquering South Korea?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cavtrooper7

China is "upset" that the U.S. is installing the THAD missile defense system in South Korea.

Why the hell would China NOT want South Korea to be able to defend itself!?!?

Does China plan on attacking/conquering South Korea?

Even if they did, their best option would be to do it from NK, and with their current level of sophistication that would make it , yes devastating , but short lived in retaliation......

Their best option, again, would be to take over the region after we usurp the leadership, install their own gov since they are allies, develop the region, grow the economy and capability, then use it as a staging ground.......

The long game, as Cav says........only he seems to have different ideas on what that should be.......

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

OH come ON jar head,JUST HOW obtuse ARE YOU.

THEY don't even value human LIFE,THATS how they get in BED here. get a piece of the end we both agree on,WHATS a few divisions of corpses to them?
WHY in the hell does EVERYONE think THIS IS WHAT I WANT?
AGAIN obtuseness.
IT'S a prediction of OTHERS.
MY ideas wouldn't be civilized.
I'd only go for decapitation in order to END it.
THAT televised parade would have worked for me, untold collaterals yes,to include MOST command.
THAT'S my tactic on a mountain with a radio and a map.

edit on 2-5-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

OH come ON jar head,JUST HOW obtuse ARE YOU.

THEY don't even value human LIFE,THATS how they get in BED here. get a piece of the end we both agree on,WHATS a few divisions of corpses to them?

Not obtuse enough to believe that not backing us and risking an all out war destroying Seoul AND NK, and jeopardizing the region as a hostile front, means more to China, than being able to establish their foothold in the region peacefully, take over the gov, Rescute and gain its people as allies and boots on the ground, exploit its resources, make it a strategic strong point and take advantage of the economic trade available with a very very successful SK and the rest of the world...

I may be a "jarhead" but apparently I have enough foresight to see what would be the most beneficial , while youre still stuck in a '50s "Destroy all commies" mindset......

You might be there, but China has evolved in their thinking.........

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

AFTER the smoke clears yes.
MY theory pertains to the smoking portion of this conversation specifically.

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join