It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea 'test-fires ballistic missile'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Sometimes doing nothing but waiting is the best option. Moving around to let them run out of fuel while uncovering Eastern Bloc hypocrisy at UN. Pushing at China with everyday questions, while using time to make Japan great again. China needs to know it poses a risk not a buffer to them. If they cared for NK people they would let them reach the freedom and true prosperity. Military is stealing the resources from people, isn't it?
NK is a schizophrenic nation. Each nation at war needs to reach the point of a win or a defeat and restart. China has stolen both from NK.
They have conserved them in a state of war. Military first. Military here, military there. It's all they have, all they are so war is all they wan't. They are begging for war to be complete. Subconsciously they feel that war will give them the destruction they need. The destruction of the Chinese regime. There will be a nuclear test as soon as they run out of coal money.
I'd try to find a way how to redirect the sh!t onto China's face. It's their karma after all.

originally posted by: carewemust
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Every thread should have a timestamp. The "search engine" is spitting out threads from 2004 like Obamacare site. No newest first option.
edit on Sun Apr 30 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Tokyo apprently shut its subway over fear of a North korean strike.

# just go serious! Japan dont delay there trains for anything

I wonder if the Japanese PM know what's about to happen.
edit on 29-4-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Tokyo apprently shut its subway over fear of a North korean strike.

# just go serious! Japan dont delay there trains for anything

I wonder if the Japanese PM know what's about to happen.

Actually they will delay them every time from now on.

Tokyo Metro Co. Ltd. stopped services shortly after 6 a.m. as part of measures adopted this month under which services are halted after reports of a North Korean missile launch until confirming that it’s safe to operate, Kyodo News said, citing the operator. About 13,000 people were affected by the suspension.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Like others have said on the thread my 2c is North Korea and lil kim, if he's really in charge, have brought this all on themselves.
Imagine if NK hadn't done any missile tests or nuclear weapons tests and didn't threaten to start a nuclear war every other week.
We wouldn't even be talking about it. We'd be saying what's happening in the hermit kingdom? Nothing.

Some are saying NK might have a right to test nuclear capable ballisitc missiles and do nuclear tests and develop nuclear weapons, which is a fair point to make.
However most countries in the world and in the UN are committed to nuclear non proliferation. Countries in the region such as South Korea, Japan and most of the UN countries, the UN security council and of course the US are all saying please stop.

NK says screw that and does it anyway, this is starting to piss people off...

Although I doubt NK will start a war and use nuclear weapons it seems like kim is trying to really piss of the world for no particular reason. Maybe it's a cry for help stop me I'm a monster lol who knows.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: SR1TX

You're kidding right? We were doing paper war games with the State and City of Honolulu in the late 90s, planning what taxiways and runways we'd close down in case we had to send a response to Korea.

North Korea has been on the radar for as long as I can remember.

You did that for show and to keep a facade war machine going.

That's all. There was no real threat. Sorry bud.

Ah, so what part of North Korea do you live in. Be careful, I understand that your cousin Kim gets real mad easily.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
a reply to: dfnj2015
Normally, it's a piece
a yearlyish event

The NK problem is a non problem
contained (yes) for years

suddenly, Trump -seems- to be all gung ho on it
why ?

Why? Perhaps Pres Trump would like to stop them before they complete their development of a functional nuclear ICBM.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
double.
edit on 29-4-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I don't know why the U.S. Pretends North Korea is close to intercontinental nuke missles and are close to shooting them.They are not close at all with that kind of technology.They may get close to shoot nuke war heads at Japan and South Korea though.
So that could get dangerous.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

I don't think its a pretense of that,it's more of a "Nipping it in the bud" type deal before it gets out of hand,it's time we ended the war and unified the country. I was there FOR that purpose ,others are there now.
edit on 29-4-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7I also find the whole Dennis Rodman so called friendship very odd and strange.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Chalk it up to an isolated dictator's tastes.
THINK about what it must feel like to be him TODAY ...icky.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

According to the South Korean Joint Chiefs statement, it reached a maximum altitude of 44 miles. If it went more vertical than horizontal, then that would account for the time and distance.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

25 minutes in the air must be a mistake not?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Depends on how they timed it. If they timed it from the moment it lifted off, to the moment the last of the debris came down, then it makes sense.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
I don't know why the U.S. Pretends North Korea is close to intercontinental nuke missles and are close to shooting them.They are not close at all with that kind of technology.They may get close to shoot nuke war heads at Japan and South Korea though.
So that could get dangerous.

They have placed a satellite in orbit.
That means that they are advanced to the point of having a payload in space that orbits the Earth.
If they can either increase the payload of the launch vehicle or miniaturize the nuclear weapon to the size that the cirrwnt rocket is capable of carrying, that would seem to make them uncomfortably close.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Anyone heard that Russia shot it Down?

Russia have claimed that they controll the sky over NK.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Intel says it broke up on it's own.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

I think the NK has erectile dysfunction, they can't seem to keep anything up.

And after that double entendre, i'll exit stage left.

edit on 30-4-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join