It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea 'test-fires ballistic missile'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm not worried about North Korea at all. They have been barking for so long that it's become as standard as wiping my ass after a deuce. If they attack ANYONE, it's game over for Kim, and he knows it... and I'm sure he's not willing to give up his rule for it.

I'm more worried about my country attacking North Korea and starting yet another needless war.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

NAVY has it covered too..www.military.com...

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
All the recent media reports made me curious enough to actually Google around to see where NK was getting all this nuclear and missile technology.

The pioneers of the NK nuclear program back in the 1950's were Han In-seok, Do Sang-rok and Lee Seung-gi.
Most of the "warhead" missile tech appears to be repainted cold war Chinese and Russian.
They obviously have gone way beyond that with their satellite program.
After the Soviet Union caved many of the Russian physicists brought nuclear technology to North Korea.
North Korea has an extensive education system in nuclear science.

NK kicked some inspectors out of the country from the IAEA which (might be) just a sham organization of the United Nations for those of you that were taken behind the scene in the Cuban missile crisis..

There would have to be global monitoring authorities that monitor satellite orbits and nuclear power in my opinion.

edit on 2-5-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Dallas, Austin, Sacramento, Tallahassee, Baltimore, Philadephia, Savannah, Charleston, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Jackson, Des Moines, Santa Fè, El Pase, San Diego and many more are also in the target list of Chinese missiles, in case a war breaks out with the DPRK

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Does the USA have missile defense systems deployed around our country? I hope we didn't send them all to other countries!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Dallas, Austin, Sacramento, Tallahassee, Baltimore, Philadephia, Savannah, Charleston, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Jackson, Des Moines, Santa Fè, El Pase, San Diego and many more are also in the target list of Chinese missiles, in case a war breaks out with the DPRK

Doesnt matter it wont come to that, im telling you, if the situation arises that we strike NK China is behind us, they stand to gain a great deal by taking over NK once Kim is out.....

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Flanker86

Does the USA have missile defense systems deployed around our country? I hope we didn't send them all to other countries!

erasgone.blogspot.com...

The W66 carried 50 LB nuclear warheads.
This technology came from the same period as the Russian woodpecker, Chernobyl and the tiny town that operated both.

They spotted UFO's over Chernobyl before the disaster test.
Little suspicious since the designer of the Woodpecker over the horizon radar system scheduled the April 25th test.

I doubt many of the Soviet scientists that emigrated to North Korea are still active in the secret programs.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'm confuse I just read an ABC article that said Japan said the missile North Korea launched reached an unprecedented altitude of 1245 miles. That's 10 times higher than most ICBM's travel.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Because if they fired it on a normal trajectory it would have landed where other countries could have recovered it and learned information from it. So instead of testing it horizontally, they tested it vertically. It was actually a medium range missile, not an ICBM, although it may have also tested a reentry vehicle for an ICBM.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join