It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw it 2 nights ago - V shape, silent, gliding through the night skies.My first sighting !!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Here you go... It doesn't look very much like what the OP describes.

This is the photo that was submitted with the previously mentioned UFO report .

BT

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Nairda

Did a little "Googling" and discovered several "V" shaped triangular craft sightings close to Toronto in the past 3 weeks:
April 7, 2017

My wife and i were sitting in the hot tub looking at the stars when suddenly i noticed a bring object moving. we debated about what it could be for a little bit as she suggested it was an airplane, i told her it couldn't be cause it didn't have blinking lights. she asked if it could be a meteor and i told her no cause it would be moving faster. i suggested it was possibly a satellite as it was moving in a straight path, but was moving rather quickly. she then asked me if i saw a triangle i told her i did and as we were watching this object it made a 30 degree turn, i then told her it couldn't be a satellite as the object just change direction. we then watch this object for about 20 more seconds and i told her watch this it's going to disappear and then all of a sudden the object started to fade out and disappear. this object must have been over a 1 km long as it looked like a star but we were still able to make out the triangular structure of the object and it was flying at least 500 ft.

www.ufostalker.com...
April 15, 2017 sighting:

Object observed se of grimsby ontario canada. it was at elevation close to 10k-20k feet above ground. object appeared to be floating like a cloud no movement. under the main body was observed in photographs the addition of egg like shaped objects. observed object on ground floor and then moved to upstairs to take photographs. took one picture only. looked at it. then when to get phone to call police to ask if they had any objects reported in the area. the object was hovering below the clouds and was on lines of vor1/2 jetways and flight pattern lines from hamilton international for turning out towards st.Catherines and north to lake ontario from grimsby.

ufostalker.com...

Awesome finds!!! The Grimsby one matches exactly the shape of the lights - rounded, egg shape.Hmm that seems to be more common than I thought.Assuming that is a terrestrial craft, what is the purpose of it flying at low altitudes,at night ,above densely populated areas?? What comes in mind is a surveillance of some sort ,for sure a secret program.Since no interference is caused with lights,radios,etc it must be on a different spectrum.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The photo the witness took, in the Grimsby sighting, is in the post above.

Does that resemble what you saw?

BT

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

The photo the witness took, in the Grimsby sighting, is in the post above.

Does that resemble what you saw?

BT

Just the description of the lights - egg shape object like.Looking at the pic is nothing like a V shaped.I thought they were referring to a similar shape craft..my bad

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Yupp ki yaya mufu. Stop following my posting around.

I have little desire to bicker with the likes of you.

I dont bicker. thats only when you actually care about what a poster says.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

What is that??? That's really weird looking...maybe it's distorted by cropping it?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Did it look like this? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

That's fair. But, can you tell us if the propulsion system was created by John Barclay? If it isn't antigravity, what else could it be?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Do you know what happens to research that is being used by the military but is held privately in the public sector? The answer is, you don't want to know. If I were you, I'd be careful with accusations. They never end well.
While my reply is ominous, I certainly do not wish anything bad for you, Bhadhidar. Plus, you have clearly created something remarkable but you have no idea how long your creation has been used in black projects or if you were the first to create it in the first place. I'm pretty sure they only issue patents when they take a project off of black status and are getting ready for production. They put it off as long as possible.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: data5091

As someone who had witnessed this triangular UFO a couple of yeas back, over the skies of Serbia, which has absolutely zero american military bases, I doubt these crafts are American.

I could be wrong though. They could have been flying over my country towards their destination, but I dont know, its a long way from the USA, and if you wanted to test the craft, you could have done it somewhere closer to home, in case something goes wrong

My brother saw one once just like described in the OP, late at night while he was outside smoking and drinking.

If it isn't American spyplane, maybe it's Russian?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I have no idea what it is either, but it certainly does not look like what the OP described to me...

I don't think it looks distorted, really, nor doew it look like what I was picturing when reading the relevant report.

I guess it shows we need to be a bit cateful when interpreting what people are attempting to describe.

BT
edit on 27-4-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I've seen something very similar. Below is a post I made of what I saw. I've seen some strange but explainable things in the sky, but this was by far the strangest.

I don't think this was an alien craft but it was a technology I have never seen, although, I have heard talk about them. It looked like a pixelated triangle image of the sky with the exception of the lights which looked shrouded in a haze. Anyway below is the written report I made to MUFON and the UFO Casebook, I also made a verbal report to the UFO Research Center, Police and the Local Newspaper. From my research on the net there have been at least four accounts locally as of recent, seeing the same object or something very very similar. I believe two were the day after my sighting and one was the day before, there was also one in early April. It was a very bizarre sight to see and thought I'd share it. Sorry no pics, I was on my way to bed and I doubt my ph cam would have picked it up anyway.

In Oklahoma City 4-17-12 at around 1:00 AM I saw something I've never seen before. Here is my best description of the sighting. I was outside having a smoke before going to bed when something caught my peripheral vision, at first it looked like a HUGE bird gliding but it was a craft that looked somewhat triangular, best I could tell. It made absolutely no audible sound, nothing, dead quiet. I would guess it was anywhere from 300 ft -500 ft high, was flying very low and fairly slow. It looked as though it was gliding or floating effortlessly. A couple of things that really threw me were, the two lights, one on each wing tip, looked as though you were shining a light thru a dense fog or haze, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, the lights did not look vivid or stark in contrast like you would normally see on a aircraft, these had a sort of cloudy glow to them. Misty looking is a good description and possibly why the craft itself looked cloaked or almost transparent to me, although, I could vaguely make out a triangle shape it was not necessarily definitive as such, it also made it hard to judge altitude and size of the craft. My best guess as to the size of the craft would be roughly 40ft -80ft in width and it seemed wider than it was in length. The sighting only lasted maybe 10 seconds, my back was to the craft and I didn't see it approaching. I did not see it until it was right above me. It disappeared very quickly and not by speed, almost as though someone turned out the lights. I was not able to visually track it like you can a normal aircraft on a crystal clear night. It took me a few minutes to process what I saw, My gut feeling is that this is military and not a alien craft, whatever the technology was that I saw, it has definitely not been made public. Tinker AF base is fairly close and the flight path was similar to other craft I have seen in the past

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

WOW a picture of clouds and a plane

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

NICE BALLOONS

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Do you know what happens to research that is being used by the military but is held privately in the public sector? The answer is, you don't want to know. If I were you, I'd be careful with accusations. They never end well.
While my reply is ominous, I certainly do not wish anything bad for you, Bhadhidar. Plus, you have clearly created something remarkable but you have no idea how long your creation has been used in black projects or if you were the first to create it in the first place. I'm pretty sure they only issue patents when they take a project off of black status and are getting ready for production. They put it off as long as possible.

The patent has been in effect for a number of years now, and nothing "bad" has happened.

There I go blaspheming again!

What you may not realize is that IF what was witnessed WAS a derivative of the LAV we designed and which forms one of the key elements of our patent,

Then the agency flying that vehicle is utilizing technology we developed in response to a request made to us decades ago by the US Air Force Battle Lab.

And it just so happens that we witnessed the only existing prototype be destroyed by that agency when they attempted to deploy the prototype in the middle of a tornado!

Your tax dollars at work!

edit on 27-4-2017 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2017 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: intrptr
Yupp ki yaya mufu. Stop following my posting around.

I have little desire to bicker with the likes of you.

I dont bicker. thats only when you actually care about what a poster says.

You been trolling my content for years... read it again:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

NICE BALLOONS

Yes, I agree it does look a bit like a bunch of balloons.
I don't know why you need to type it in all caps, though. It doesn't really add any weight to your input, you know, especially with a one-liner like that.

For the record, in case you did not read the thread (which I am beginning to suspect), the picture is not related to the OP at all but posted because another member referenced a sighting where a picture allegedly was taken.

The picture, as you can see for yourself, looks nothing like what is described in the OP.

BT

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Not that I could find. With nearly everyone these days owning smart phones with reasonably good optics....why not many pics? Perplexing.

Circumstance is what I would say.

While yes many people these days own smart phones, not all of us are glued to them. Especially we older folk.

In the case of my experience, even if I had my phone on me instead of leaving it inside, it would of all been over and gone before I even had the phone out of my pocket let alone navigated to the camera app, waited for it to load then grabbed a snap.

As you'll see from most peoples description the thing we've seen is moving, it's not standing still and posing for shots.
And if mine was moving at a good old rate of speed I imagine for many others it is the same.

Other similar reports I have come across, people have also been driving at the time they made a sighting. Another situation where many people would not have their phone/camera out and ready to shoot.

And I do not know about anyone else, but even if it stopped for a pic, my camera would not of picked it up against the night sky and would be like most digital phone cameras, even the HD ones, and be a whole bunch of noise on a black background.

I cannot even take a photo of a plane at night with it's lights on with my phone, let alone a black shape against a black sky. Even a full moon on my phone looks like a white dot in a sea of noise. My much higher res gopro aint much better.

Pretty much every digital camera is awful at low light pictures. Even many of the top dollar ones. This is why even when you do get photos and video, they look like they were filmed on potatoes.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Have you reported the sighting to MUFON or NUFORC? maybe someone in your area saw and reported the same thing as you did.

If you live near an airport or military training site, it was more than likely aircraft chaff or flares-i've seen it before and some do have a dull yellow glow, and as for the V shape it could be a large bombers wings but you couldn't see the fuselage. I've seen some strange things but it sounds like flares, but then again I was not there to see it.

edit on 27-4-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Your description of the craft is very similar to my sighting in 1996. The craft I saw was the same shape with the same light configuration. It was higher in the sky though, maybe the size of a quarter with my arm extended, but I could clearly see the shape of the craft as it moved farther away, blocking stars as it traveled. Also, it was eerily quiet during the sighting. No noise whatsoever.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join