It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw it 2 nights ago - V shape, silent, gliding through the night skies.My first sighting !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What a night!!! I am in my 50's now and I am not easy to impress.I also study UFO and UFO related phenomena as a hobby.I have read a lot about sightings and the descriptions of the different shapes,colors,lights..etc.
So I was going to the neighborhood 24 hours food store for some late shopping around 10:30 pm 2 nights ago. I live in Ontario Canada in a 40 kilometers east of Toronto.Is a short walk and it the sidewalk takes me around the back of the mall first.I usually look at the sky at night through the telescope ( not so often as I wish I do) so anyway I have developed that involuntary move to look up at the stars from time to time.
So when I looked up here it was , a huge V shape object with v shape lights ( the lights were not bright ..kind of dirty yellow/ grey color ) gliding slowly from East to West in total silence.I was shocked and quickly scrambled to reach for my phone in the back pocket of my jeans.I kept looking at it trying to observe as retain as much information as possible.It was my first 100% real encounter with an object that was clearly an unidentified flying object.
I would like to mention few other facts concerning the sighting:

1) Due to the complete dark skies it was very difficult to distinguish if the craft was having any markings
2) There was no other unusual aircraft activity ( like jets or helicopters trying to intercept)
3) The flight path was clearly going towards the Pearson airport
4) flying totally silent at relatively low altitude possibly undetected by radar since no other aircraft were trying to pursue
5) It was total silence around the area during the 20 or so seconds that it took to glide over .It was like I was wearing noise suppression headphones during that time.It could be interpreted as a side effect of the flying object.The ambient noise came back as soon as the craft disappeared in the night.
6)The shape and lights positioning makes it a good candidate to be an unknown type of flying craft (my guts are telling me it was alien in origin) or if it is ours could be a very advanced model which I never heard of.The closest approximation would be the B-25 Stealth bomber but the size does not match.
The picture below is from another older thread dealing with UFO>the shape and disposition of lights matches exactly what I saw although the size is of the object is significantly smaller but still about 7 to 10 times bigger than a stealth bomber.www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am wondering if anyone had a similar viewing experience or if someone saw what I saw that night.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Nairda

I've only seen UFO's twice, and heard of them from close friends thrice.

The Matrix is a very big place.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

So when I looked up here it was , a huge V shape object with v shape lights ( the lights were not bright ..kind of dirty yellow/ grey color ) gliding slowly from East to West in total silence.

How do you know it was 'uuuge', at night?

Looks like a night time hang glider freak. They do that to impress gullibles like you. You can look for clubs in your area...

Or maybe it was a 'V' shaped flock of migrating birds. I've seen those at night, their goose down snow white underbellies lit up as the formation silently drifted overhead.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

you never saw it. it was actually flares from A-10's.

actually, that was the exact sighting from the second part of the Phoenix lights, but by now, all the people who discuss it are quite pissy about making sure nobody talks about that part.

It would make sense that it's ours, and it's apparently huge, (like can't really describe how big) so where the hell we hide something like that is quite the mystery. If it's not ours, then our air defenses suck badly and we could be attacked easily at will, so I'd prefer to remain thinking it's ours.

Sarcasm aside, awesome sighting. Glad you were there to see it.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Look into JPAerospace orbital ascender.

What are the odds the military hasnt come up with something like it a few decades earlier and its not a somewhat mature endeavor these days

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

My dear friend how can you even think that! smile...

I saw one myself once, I hear they're called Rods.

Another friend of a thousand years told me of one above her native camp.oh wait, they call it Vancouver now.

Anyway, it was more than real.

Some are lanterns however some are not.

Drink up .. the week is young!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nairda
What a night!!! [..] and quickly scrambled to reach for my phone in the back pocket of my jeans

Pics, then?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I saw vshaped craft when I moved to my area. Perplexed for some time. I later learned I was looking at two jets doing a refueling exercise. One red flashing light in the middle with white lights on nose and wings that don't flash.

Still fun to screw with people that are drinking at the house. Go all larpy and be like omg are you seeing this?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

And did you have your mobile phone with a camera?

Pics would be awesome Thanks!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

How cool. I'm jealous.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

How cool. I'm jealous.

Right! As vivid and detailed as was your sighting of something that should not have been..., you now have your own proof.

Still, was it alien or a domestic machine?

Probably it could be either but given the shape of the craft, I vote for it being a local craft as that shape screams of an aircraft heritage and not as an interplanetary vehicle.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a low enough craft to not be seen-on-radar, estimated at 10X the width of a stealth bomber, silent glide of ~20 seconds...

the size was made on pure speculation, like a Full moon being enormous at low altitude vs the horizon...
10X the size of a stealth bomber would be about the width of 20 of the traffic streets you were walking beside

a 20 second visual as it glided overhead would approximate a 30mph glide speed for a craft 100 ft up and as large as a V pattern of SUV's driving in formation

back in '59 I seen a similar shape flying wing but it had 13 lights (6 swept back lights on either side of the bow light)

the wing span was twice the size of the dormitory house below ( 50' X 90' rectangle house), the silent glide was appox 30 seconds from first recognition to dropping out-of-sight @ near golf cart speed

2 witnesses, myself & a buddy named Townsend

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I wanted to add ramblings about black ops and experimental crafts, but then thought I let the OP have their five minutes of excitement.

edit on 25-4-2017 by Peeple because: Gender correctness

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
In monitoring a lot of ufo websites daily, its still pretty clear a number of sightings these days continue to be triangular/v shaped in description. I myself have not quite made up my mind if some of these could be U.S. military in nature or not, and something else altogether.
edit on 25am30am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

As someone who had witnessed this triangular UFO a couple of yeas back, over the skies of Serbia, which has absolutely zero american military bases, I doubt these crafts are American.

I could be wrong though. They could have been flying over my country towards their destination, but I dont know, its a long way from the USA, and if you wanted to test the craft, you could have done it somewhere closer to home, in case something goes wrong

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
no matter what it is you think you saw.. it was just a balloon.. forget you ever saw this... lol..

its definitely cool when you see something you can explain. that is as long as you just see it and its not beaming you up.. it may not be so great if that happened.

i have had a couple of ufo experiences, i still wonder about them from time to time. would be cool to know what they actually were. ,

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

It takes several days to get the lifters up to low earth orbit. So it will have to circle the earth a few times regardless of from where its launched from so yes you can see one in serbia.

Also upper atmosphere storms and winds can force one down to lower altitudes for a while before it can ascend again.

Its military not aliens.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Nikola014

It takes several days to get the lifters up to low earth orbit. So it will have to circle the earth a few times regardless of from where its launched from so yes you can see one in serbia.

Also upper atmosphere storms and winds can force one down to lower altitudes for a while before it can ascend again.

Its military not aliens.

All those supplies are really heavy and not as light as the craft itself so it takes a long while for the propulsions thrust to reach escape velocity correct? Sinc eits not Anti grav its just reducing gravitys power on th eatoms its made of.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
get a good camera and start filming in the same spot..

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

So when I looked up here it was , a huge V shape object with v shape lights ( the lights were not bright ..kind of dirty yellow/ grey color ) gliding slowly from East to West in total silence.

How do you know it was 'uuuge', at night?

Looks like a night time hang glider freak. They do that to impress gullibles like you. You can look for clubs in your area...

Or maybe it was a 'V' shaped flock of migrating birds. I've seen those at night, their goose down snow white underbellies lit up as the formation silently drifted overhead.

I can't remember if you have always spoken to people like this here, but if it only recent as I have noticed I hope you work through what ever it is that is bothering you. It just seems so unnecessary.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join