It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw it 2 nights ago - V shape, silent, gliding through the night skies.My first sighting !!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Your project was destroyed but the reverse engineered product is clearly still out there. They're sneaky bastards, don't ya think? Is there anything you can do about it?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster

Your project was destroyed but the reverse engineered product is clearly still out there. They're sneaky bastards, don't ya think? Is there anything you can do about it?

Beyond trying to debunk fantastical claims about what may be flying around, based on our work, no, there is not much we can do.

A contract is a contract.

But, perhaps by dismissing the wildest claims for the fantasies they are, we can begin to focus the real, rational, provable possible explanations for what has been observed.

And thus bring ourselves closer to the truth.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So in your opinion, what are these folks observing?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

So in your opinion, what are these folks observing?

I would think that most of the reported encounters are the result of "training flights", because manned or unmanned (our craft was designed to be unmanned, but a crew cabin would be a definite possibility. It would, however, drastically reduce loiter time over target) when a problem arises, or even if a correction needs to be made in a training environment, default is "go to ground".
edit on 12-5-2017 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

So the answer is no. Got it.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nairda

Very nice, I am now officially jealous!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Would you expect any less from this person?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hi,

This sighting is very similar to something I saw several years ago, and have never been able to explain. Below is a posting I made at the time:

Walsall,
UK
29-09-11 23:30

I had been observing Jupiter with my son. It was clear, though there must have been a very thin haze of cloud because the seeing wasn't brilliant. We stopped to watch a low-flying plane pass over the house on its way to Birmingham airport. The plane approached from roughly SW and as it passed overhead turned to a more easterly track in the direction of the airport. As it disappeared over the house I saw three yellow/orange lights out of the corner of my eye.

The lights were not sharp, they were dim, slightly fuzzy and a thin oval shape, with the centre brighter than the edges. Each was the same length (about half the diameter of a full moon). All three followed a parallel course from south to north. Two were close together, about two moon diameters apart, and the third further away and slightly behind.

They travelled very fast. From first observing them almost overhead to them disappearing (fading out in unison about 20 degrees above the horizon) took only 3 to 4 seconds.

I shouted to my son who also saw them. When I asked him to describe what he saw, he described the same as I had observed.

My initial impression was that it was some kind of reflection onto a thin cloud layer, but I can't see how it could be connected to the plane we saw given the relative directions and the speed difference.

Pretty sure they were not Chinese lanterns, satellites or meteors (all of which I have observed before)

I did not see any object associated with the lights, but as they moved in perfect unison they did give the impression of being connected. The only major difference to other sightings reported here is that the V would have been moving "backward".

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Amazing...there are several threads that my experience fits on topic

Anyone with gen3 night vision can see triangles...get a recliner....

Now two threads ago some rookie jumped me coz I mentioned a ground track on a triangle haulin azz, was headed Utah to Miami like....hail it was two hours before the T37 landed from space...in Cape Canaveral.Rookie

We see em with no lights......just that city glow
edit on 30-5-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: torok67

After a decade of lurking on this site, it's easy to pick out the disinformation agents, it's been overwhelming since Soros has had his hands in it tho.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join