It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw it 2 nights ago - V shape, silent, gliding through the night skies.My first sighting !!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Hey wasnt saying JPAerospace built whatever he saw.

Just saying its likely the us govt or one of its contractors has built something very similar clandestinely and probably decades earlier. Hudson valley sightings in the 80s etc.

However that doesnt take away from JPAerospace, theyre awesone. I dig what they're about.

Hey with the mhd testing. You got a plasma essentially shooting out the back ever thought of seeding it and then hitting the ions with wakefield laser acceleration on the way out to kick it up a notch. Dump those photons into those electrons in the exhaust. Be pretty too once the electrons cool.

JPaerospace is most likely Owned by the breakaway civilization since there have been no lawsuits over the Patent.
And as such is under the technological sharing charter id wager.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It seems to me that a large proportion of sightings of 'V'/triangle shaped craft are in America.. Now i know all about the Belgian wave 30 odd years ago and other various sightings in Scotland, Norway and elsewhere.

But in my opinion, these craft must be American military tech. Why they fly so low i havnt the boggiest, its like a tease.

The size of them is fantastic, almost surreal. No wonder most people think 'alien'. A mile wide? Surely impossible? Couldnt be of this planet thats way too big...

We know nothing, American military know shed-loads

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: torok67
a reply to: intrptr

Birds with lights on them?

How did you determine they were lights?

Edit: The moon is 'lit up' too...

i have never seen a flying V hold a perfect formation for longer than a few seconds and that can drown out ambient noise have you? not to mention a V that blots out the stars as it flys.

I want;t there either, but I 'expect' that birds wings would be invisible at night but still blot out some stars.

Grow the tale in the telling now, too...

Like the fish that got away.

It was this big.

How big

It was UUUGE!

How Big?!

It was the biggest fish I almost ever caught!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Maybe but what about the noise cancellation effect? And wings flapping would give the shape a fluttery effect if it wa sbirds. OP says it was Total solid, FLocks of birds always leave holes in the pattern because they need room to flap. Not to mention the lights mentioned on said craft. UNless the birds were white or a light grey it woudn t b e them.

Hmm IS there any birds still MIgrating right now around that time? Usually they only fly formation during migration.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reminds me of something I saw about a year or so back, was outside having a cigarette looked up and saw a v-shaped craft flying north to south, and like yours it was completely silent, your mention of "noise suppression" effect is spot on. Did seem like that to me, like there was an unnatural silence in the air to it.

Couple of differences though. it was less angled, more chevron shaped than a V. Like if you took a 747 and removed the body and just left the wings.
Had no lights, and not sure how to describe it, but it was ghostly... Like it was clearly there, but also seemed to blend into the night sky.

While I am interested in and curious about the unknown, I've always been a skeptic, so seeing this thing blew my mind. Seemed so surreal. Not sure how high up it was, against a blank sky I couldn't get a feel for it's size, but it did seem to be at a lower altitude of any aircraft I have seen flying around here.

Not told anyone I know personally about it except my wife and even she thought I was tripping balls from my reaction.

Done some searching around and reading up and there have been a few similar sightings like these around the world in recent years and they seem to be becoming more frequent.

Check out the mufon sites, a few UFO's reported on there over the last year that look like yours and mine.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Nairda

Did a little "Googling" and discovered several "V" shaped triangular craft sightings close to Toronto in the past 3 weeks:
April 7, 2017

My wife and i were sitting in the hot tub looking at the stars when suddenly i noticed a bring object moving. we debated about what it could be for a little bit as she suggested it was an airplane, i told her it couldn't be cause it didn't have blinking lights. she asked if it could be a meteor and i told her no cause it would be moving faster. i suggested it was possibly a satellite as it was moving in a straight path, but was moving rather quickly. she then asked me if i saw a triangle i told her i did and as we were watching this object it made a 30 degree turn, i then told her it couldn't be a satellite as the object just change direction. we then watch this object for about 20 more seconds and i told her watch this it's going to disappear and then all of a sudden the object started to fade out and disappear. this object must have been over a 1 km long as it looked like a star but we were still able to make out the triangular structure of the object and it was flying at least 500 ft.

www.ufostalker.com...
April 15, 2017 sighting:

Object observed se of grimsby ontario canada. it was at elevation close to 10k-20k feet above ground. object appeared to be floating like a cloud no movement. under the main body was observed in photographs the addition of egg like shaped objects. observed object on ground floor and then moved to upstairs to take photographs. took one picture only. looked at it. then when to get phone to call police to ask if they had any objects reported in the area. the object was hovering below the clouds and was on lines of vor1/2 jetways and flight pattern lines from hamilton international for turning out towards st.Catherines and north to lake ontario from grimsby.

ufostalker.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Nice! See...such consistent details from varying sources. How can anyone not find that compelling? Was there actually a photo included with the second report? I'm having trouble loading web pages...spotty signal.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Not that I could find. With nearly everyone these days owning smart phones with reasonably good optics....why not many pics? Perplexing.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

The photo is apparently this

I must admit it doesn't look anything like what the OP describes..

BT
edit on 26-4-2017 by beetee because: Fixed link

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Just saying its likely the us govt or one of its contractors has built something very similar clandestinely and probably decades earlier. Hudson valley sightings in the 80s etc.

However that doesnt take away from JPAerospace, theyre awesone. I dig what they're about.

Hey with the mhd testing. You got a plasma essentially shooting out the back ever thought of seeding it and then hitting the ions with wakefield laser acceleration on the way out to kick it up a notch. Dump those photons into those electrons in the exhaust. Be pretty too once the electrons cool.

JPaerospace is most likely Owned by the breakaway civilization since there have been no lawsuits over the Patent.

LOL!!!!!

Gawd how I wish that were true!

I've never in my life seen a UFO, but the idea that I might one day be invited to board one is just the hope I need to carry on in this old life!

Yuppa, I've been involved, one way or another with JPA for about 35 years now, and I can assure you there are no breakaway folks involved.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I've been involved, one way or another with JPA for about 35 years now

A-HA!!

BT

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

LOL!!!!!

Gawd how I wish that were true!

I've never in my life seen a UFO, but the idea that I might one day be invited to board one is just the hope I need to carry on in this old life!

Yuppa, I've been involved, one way or another with JPA for about 35 years now, and I can assure you there are no breakaway folks involved.

Whoa!! You're treading in sacrilege, blasphemous territory with that reply...there IS absolutely a break-away civilization that has been ferrying terrestrials to and fro planet Earth under the auspices of FTL communication via dream harvesting. Never mind the dearth (dearth is a generous characterization) of evidence for said civilization; it's much more likely than an interstellar species ever visiting the 3rd planet from a youngish star...keeping the lid on this secret (B-A civ) is way more feasible than an intelligent species from a neighboring galaxy - could really stretch the imagination and suggest a neighboring planetary system - setting up shop clandestinely (the US military has a monopoly/monopsony on hiding things in plain sight) to do whatever they do/are doing. Can't be aliens, no pics, right? It's wholly more likely that a sect of humans bankrolled by the US military-industrial complex has been engineering and building spaceships for purposes of breaking away from us lowly peons because of...yeah, dream harvesting. The Chi-coms, Ruskies, and whoever else that may be left behind are patiently waiting in desperation and complete silence until their number is called...all this time we couldn't even pull off successful space shuttle launches and re-entries without the whole world knowing we lost several true space pioneers in the process.

I get it's complete fantasy with ZERO truth, but those cosmonauts/astronauts that were lost in the push for pioneering space travel deserve more respect and honor than what is consistently, underhandedly discounted by the complete BS that is proffered by the usual suspects on this site regarding the nonsense that is a break-away civ.

I recognize you're not peddling the B-A civ nonsense, but your post was the latest in the thread when I decided to reply...beyond that, I am interested to hear more about your work in the aerospace industry as it relates to topics such as the one presented in the OP.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Lmao, I think Astr0 was trolling us man... It was was a story designed to make everyone who read it, sound like they were one of the special ones.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Lmao, I think Astr0 was trolling us man... It was was a story designed to make everyone who read it, sound like they were one of the special ones.

I wasn't here when it was first discussed, so I can't speak to anyone's motives, but some have bought it hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

They have lots of bases in Europe, including several in Germany, Italy, UK and a big one in Turkey. Coupled with the free reign they are mostly allowed over the airspace of Europe and the middle east there is no reason to believe they don't have advanced large craft operating out of one of the bases.

The average european doesn't realise jut how many US military flights of different sorts use our airspace every day. Its none of our business....

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yupp ki yaya mufu. Stop following my posting around.

I have little desire to bicker with the likes of you.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Can i follow you around from post to post?😯

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Well, I can say personally that the reason I've not gotten photos is due to the fact that I've only ever seen them at night and they're impossibly big. It's hard to discern the edges of it with the naked eye and impossible through a camera viewfinder. There is nothing illuminating the bottom of it, so the camera just keeps trying to focus on something that isn't visible.

When I say these things blot out large sections of the sky, I really mean it. A span of sky bigger than an entire city block suddenly goes pitch black...bye bye stars, clouds, moonlight; any source of illumination is gone as the thing glides over...and the only way you can tell what you're looking at is by following it with your eyes out until you find the edge.

I'm going to try to describe this OK...hopefully it'll make sense. If there is a black floor length curtain hanging against a flat surface, and a person hides behind it, at first glance most people would not see that anyone is there. But if they study it closely, they'll see the natural contours where the fabric clings; the forehead, the nose, the chin, etc. And if they follow those contours outward, they'll be able to discern the edges of the person's figure...and then it becomes obvious that there is someone there.

So the person is hidden, obscured by the length and opacity of the curtain, but once you look closer you can see their outline; because the curtain appears flat, and the surface behind it on either side is flat...but a person is not, no matter how slender they might happen to be. However...if you were to take a photo of that curtain from a distance, the camera would not reveal the slight curves that your eye would naturally follow to discern a shape hidden there. It's the same visual effect with these things. Add to that the size of the thing, and you get really awesome pictures of the color black. But...

That's just my personal experience, though. If I am ever lucky enough to see one at a further distance I'll do my damnedest to photograph it. I can't get the image that BT posted earlier to load on my phone, but the physical description has some pretty similar characteristics to the other one.

It may not be the same thing I've seen, but when they pass over here, they appear to be flying a whole lot lower. I have no idea what these behemoths look like from an angle or from a considerable distance. I always know when they're passing by, because the pressure makes my ears hurt and all my dogs start acting like they do when firecrackers are going off or a storm is coming...absolute panic mode. My neighbor says her birds go nuts too. I always go look, but I'm holding out for one with its lights on or a whole lot further away...preferably both, lol😜 i guess it's similar to what a storm does to them when the pressure changes suddenly.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

It won't load for me...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

I saw sonething very similar to that one evening back in the early 2000s off the 5 freeway near santa clarita while stuck in gridlocked traffic. It was travelling along the same corridor as the freeway and all i could think at the time was "why is nobody noticing this."

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join