It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw it 2 nights ago - V shape, silent, gliding through the night skies.My first sighting !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I am not making any claims about the OP or this thread in general. I was being honest and sincere, I did realize it isn't my place and should have kept my mouth shut but what was said can't be taken back and I don't like deletions. In any case it seems like something has maybe been bothering you and if so I hope you work it out.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

Oh So Now Trump makes a post about Black triangles and he is right? smh.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Nikola014

It takes several days to get the lifters up to low earth orbit. So it will have to circle the earth a few times regardless of from where its launched from so yes you can see one in serbia.

Also upper atmosphere storms and winds can force one down to lower altitudes for a while before it can ascend again.

Its military not aliens.

Can you and Yuppa share what "it" is with the rest of us? Maybe I missed something but I didn't see what you were mentioning specifically.

Could we? yes. SHould we? Not unless we want some guys in suits if we get too specific.

I seldom wear a suit.

Makes me look too much like a mafia bone-breaker.

Thanks for the Update on the attire.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nairda
What a night!!! I am in my 50's now and I am not easy to impress.I also study UFO and UFO related phenomena as a hobby.I have read a lot about sightings and the descriptions of the different shapes,colors,lights..etc.
So I was going to the neighborhood 24 hours food store for some late shopping around 10:30 pm 2 nights ago. I live in Ontario Canada in a 40 kilometers east of Toronto.Is a short walk and it the sidewalk takes me around the back of the mall first.I usually look at the sky at night through the telescope ( not so often as I wish I do) so anyway I have developed that involuntary move to look up at the stars from time to time.
So when I looked up here it was , a huge V shape object with v shape lights ( the lights were not bright ..kind of dirty yellow/ grey color ) gliding slowly from East to West in total silence.I was shocked and quickly scrambled to reach for my phone in the back pocket of my jeans.I kept looking at it trying to observe as retain as much information as possible.It was my first 100% real encounter with an object that was clearly an unidentified flying object.
I would like to mention few other facts concerning the sighting:

1) Due to the complete dark skies it was very difficult to distinguish if the craft was having any markings
2) There was no other unusual aircraft activity ( like jets or helicopters trying to intercept)
3) The flight path was clearly going towards the Pearson airport
4) flying totally silent at relatively low altitude possibly undetected by radar since no other aircraft were trying to pursue
5) It was total silence around the area during the 20 or so seconds that it took to glide over .It was like I was wearing noise suppression headphones during that time.It could be interpreted as a side effect of the flying object.The ambient noise came back as soon as the craft disappeared in the night.
6)The shape and lights positioning makes it a good candidate to be an unknown type of flying craft (my guts are telling me it was alien in origin) or if it is ours could be a very advanced model which I never heard of.The closest approximation would be the B-25 Stealth bomber but the size does not match.
The picture below is from another older thread dealing with UFO>the shape and disposition of lights matches exactly what I saw although the size is of the object is significantly smaller but still about 7 to 10 times bigger than a stealth bomber.www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am wondering if anyone had a similar viewing experience or if someone saw what I saw that night.

Updates :
Apparently I have exceeded the 4 hours window to edit my post so here I am updating my post.
To answer few questions about pics.I tried but it was like "shooting" in the dark ..I did not manage to capture the craft in focus partially because my eyes were on the object in the sky and I am not really a quick draw and shoot pictures on my smartphone.I was not prepared for this understandably.
About the approximation of the size of the craft - I watched air shows and read about airplanes since my teens.I have a very good trained eye and I can recognize different types of aircrafts from several countries (Europe,Russia and the Americas). Also after it passed directly above my head it flew by a high rise building that was on my right hand side. The building width looked about the same size with the wingspan of the craft .Being higher in the sky I could approximate that this object size was quite significant.
And finally one very important detail - the "lights" on the wings were oval shaped ( not round) I saw that very clear and as I said they were dimmed dirty orange /gray color .
I made a sketch of exactly how the craft looked.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nairda

Were there any other reports in the area?

As for the size, how were you able to estimate the size? Against local landmarks? Or something else?

A mile...that's a big ass UFO. I hope you're investigating as best you can?

If so, good luck. If not, get with it, some of us wanna know.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Saw this a while back. There is a lot of speculation about it being real or not. I just thought it was pretty cool.

NG TR6 TELOS

WW

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Those "grayish-orange" lights you depicted could actually be the visible discharge from the magneto hydrodynamic (MHD) thrusters.

We had planned to use those to provide added propulsion during the climb phase.

The craft would have used hydrogen as a primary lifting gas; as altitude increased, excess gas would have to be vented. Running the vented gas through MHD generators would provide additional electrical power, and additional thrust would have been a useful byproduct.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Not about me mate, just your general unpleasant demeanour.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Who starred this garbage?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Wow how insightful of you.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Hey wasnt saying JPAerospace built whatever he saw.

Just saying its likely the us govt or one of its contractors has built something very similar clandestinely and probably decades earlier. Hudson valley sightings in the 80s etc.

However that doesnt take away from JPAerospace, theyre awesone. I dig what they're about.

Hey with the mhd testing. You got a plasma essentially shooting out the back ever thought of seeding it and then hitting the ions with wakefield laser acceleration on the way out to kick it up a notch. Dump those photons into those electrons in the exhaust. Be pretty too once the electrons cool.

edit on 25-4-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I know he wasn't saying JPA built the craft,
they're still in the "development" phase, at least as far a the "white" world is concerned.

Who knows what is going on in the "black ops" world, wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

My comment was directed towards the fact that if the military IS flying ANY Lighter than Air Vehicle (LAV) to orbit, they are infringing on the US patent granted, exclusively, (patent, duh!) to JPA which specifies using LAV's as a method of reaching orbit.

To my knowledgeJPA has never granted a license to use that patent.

And the founder of the company has not been paid any royalties for such a license.

(Although I've had suspicions that the very fact that a patent was granted not for a "device", but for the entire Method was a "back-door" way of making payment)

As to you question about the MHD, not my area of expertise; I was more in the structural sub-systems area. I do seem to remember some theoretical talks over alcoholic libations about channeling the ionized air (Plasma?) generated by the lasers on the leading edge of the envelope over the top of the vehicle to aid in lift (by accelerating the airflow?).
edit on 25-4-2017 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Why not a combination of both? Ours and theirs?

Fair point. I'd be happy to accept a hybrid vehicle as a possibility.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Charlyboy

Okay? Doesn't take a whole lot of insight to see something that doesn't add to the discussion and is in fact rediculous and extremely rude to even present on the first page.

The OP is clearly excited about his/her experience and is extremely curious about others experiences with similar phenomenon, while also trying to report a public record of the event, maybe the OP was wondering if anybody else saw anything that night.

I enjoyed the OPs report on the event and intrptr was extremely rude, Shilly in fact, trying to kill the discussion before it even began, which is worrisome.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I saw a lot of strange lights when I was out in Yuma. Triangle formations and such. I always figured it was military, with the air base out in the desert.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

In terms of your senses, someone said earlier that the immediate atmosphere changes, sounds change, a sense of vertigo or nausea occurs. Can you confirm what you were feeling in terms of sounds and your physical status during the event, especially when it was directly over top of you.

ETA: Someone also suggested the technology used causes a vibration in the air.
edit on 26-4-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

I was defending the OP mate, I failed in the interpretation of your comment. Due to the constant negativity on this site I have become a little weary. Your comment read like you were agreeing with intrptr (in my head). I apologise without reservation. Keep up the good fight.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Wait,,,if you pulled out your camera, where are the pics?

There's an odd effect these things exhibit...it messes with digital optical sensors. Blurry photos and the like.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
It would have been freakin awesome if you had taken few pics.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I say the same to everyone that claims regular sightings of supposed ufo's be prepared a few dollars buys a very powerful torch which could be used to light up even a portion of such a craft enough to get some kind of image.

Yet I will not hold my breath for anyone on here that claims regular sightings making that effort and there are lots of members who make these kind of claims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join