It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire (all 100) US Senate called to White House briefing with Sec of State/Defense, others

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Entire US Senate to White House for North Korea briefing (Reuters)

Article also says similar one for the House is being worked on. All House members - woohoo.

Well...let's see if it gets interesting soon...and this forum will really light up....and it will no longer be speculative...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Someone needs to step up the mic and ask those guys WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Looks like Lil Kim is going to get some US visitors in the form of bombs.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Has this ever happened before?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well usually it's the president that goes to congress if military action is to be taken against No Ko.

Trump making congress come to him ?

Yeah alrightie then.

All I can say is WHAT THE EFF.

Something big gonna go down?

Or is Trump just gonna scold them?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: boogiegk

Article says uncommon...maybe somebody can do some research for us and post some examples from the past....

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

The stench of rot and corruption must be overpowering!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: boogiegk

No.

I don't recall such a thing under Obama or Bush or Clinton.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Don't clink on any of the content "From The Web" Promoted by Revcontent on Reuters. It's malicious
edit on 24-4-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

(post by dfnj2015 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ah hell, here we go. False flag in NY to blame the norks then we nuke them. This could get ugly fast.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This does look interesting. Trump was on the phone yesterday with Xi and today at high noon he calls this "all-hands" meeting.

I've been thinking for a while now that the best answer to this situation is to simply let China take control of NK. There's not much downside to that (unless in something like 50 years down the road China decides that South Korea should join them too).

One way or another it appears that we will not be spending the next few decades like we have the past few, with a NK dictator constantly spewing threats .....

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I heard Kimmy Jong Ill invaded another buffet.

That fat duck just cannot get enough to eat.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

President Donald Trump criticized North Korea's "continued belligerence" and said its actions were destabilizing during a telephone call with Chinese President Xi Jinping on Sunday, the White House said.

There's no beating around the bush here.

Trump wants to strike at North Korean facilities.

Maybe Trump is trying to fake out Kim.

Which is my hope.

But I think strikes are on the way.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr
There's not much downside to that (unless in something like 50 years down the road China decides that South Korea should join them too).

China has intimated that they would not have an issue with a unified Korea as long as United States troops do not deploy further north of the current DMZ.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Could this be related to the April 29th potential government shut down? Or is this definitely related to North Korea and military action?

By the way, this briefing isn't taking place until Wednesday at 3 PM D.C. time, so we probably won't have many more details until later in the week
edit on 24-4-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well I am much older than that, I do not either. God Bless America!

link   
What if they're all being called to report to Mt. Weather?

link   
Obama invites all Senate DEMOCRATS to White House (CBS)

That is an example by party...but couldn't find an article noting all 100 across party lines...maybe I will search later.

Lots of people think China is a saviour in this regard...I wouldn't bet on that....

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: bluesjr
There's not much downside to that (unless in something like 50 years down the road China decides that South Korea should join them too).

China has intimated that they would not have an issue with a unified Korea as long as United States troops do not deploy further north of the current DMZ.

Great. I say go for it. Let the Chinese troops at the border roll in and the US can wave hello to them from the ships. This could be done without a shot fired (other than the one fired at Lil' Kim's head). The NK people will not agree to go to war for Kim against the Chinese.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join