It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire (all 100) US Senate called to White House briefing with Sec of State/Defense, others

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

You'd have at least, probably, loaded a couple magazines? What is your point? You sound as if a battle is above or beyond you.!?! . You think you'd "live free" without having to disrupt your Playstion "combat" game? [Sarc] .

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
4/21 - NK Briefing moved to White House (The Hill)

Apparently the decision was made a few days ago....but only covered by a few outlets...more political theater...or something more...we'll see.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hell yeah! I can't wait. There may be thousands of innocent people who will end up losing their homes or getting killed from collateral damage but who cares? We can't be seen as weak so we have to blow # up! Woooo! 'Murica! Kicking ass and taking names, innocent women and children be damned!

Sad to see your sarcasm fall on deaf ears. But this is
what happens when the only guidance men know is
at the tip of a missle.

edit on Rpm42417v05201700000003 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

(post by murphy22 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Hope this means all out war on lil Kim Jong McFatty. Bomb his a.ss past the stone age. Show him the world will not tolerate dictators making threats to nuke or destroy anyone. I will enjoy watching the news reels if indeed this is the case.

The world will not tolerate dictators making a threat, so let's not just make a threat but execute the threat and "bombs his ass past the Stone Age."

This is your brain on 'Murica.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Hope this means all out war on lil Kim Jong McFatty. Bomb his a.ss past the stone age. Show him the world will not tolerate dictators making threats to nuke or destroy anyone. I will enjoy watching the news reels if indeed this is the case.

Merica ... idyits ....pokin in a wasps nest

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Just come out and say it-we are gonna bomb 'lil Kims palace into dust, and when i say 'lil Kim i'm not insinuating we should bomb the female rappers palace, or maybe i am...

Jokes aside we need consider the south and if the north were to get serious that will be their target because we all know that is the only place that they can strike despite how much they beat on their chests. China won't interfere, they might want the U.S to do what they usually do so China can still be China and take back what they think is rightfully theirs i.e North Korea, china could be allowing Trump to do their dirty work and we all know Trump is not the sharpest tool in the toolbox so...

edit on 24-4-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

(post by AnonyMason removed for a manners violation)
(post by Shamrock6 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If memory serves me correctly the carrier group should be arriving there today or tomorrow at the latest. With that much traffic a few subs could easily slip in as well. If kimmy launches a strike at the carrier group it will be smacked down. Aegis missile ships at both ends of the carrier have one purpose only and that is to stop incoming missiles. They can track and defend against right around 100 missiles simultaneously - each.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

The world will not tolerate dictators making a threat, so let's not just make a threat but execute the threat and "bombs his ass past the Stone Age."

This is your brain on 'Murica.

I guess you wouldn't mind having dictators like Kim Jong McFatty continue whatever he is doing. Let him do whatever he wants to do huh. You are not too bright.

I guess we should've done the same thing about Hitler and Mussolini, which is nothing right?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

"Wasp nest"? Really?..lol! Send me every f'n wasp that'll do it!.. Either way? We'll all have fun! I'm not sure you fully grasp the reality of "Merica"... You seem "educated",.. but not all that smart. Not a problem.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZIPMATT

Merica ... idyits ....pokin in a wasps nest

So you would have a better plan right? This war will happen whether you agree or not. Even with minimal US involvement.

edit on 24-4-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22

"Wasp nest"? Really?..lol! Send me every f'n wasp that'll do it!.. Either way? We'll all have fun! I'm not sure you fully grasp the reality of "Merica"... You seem "educated",.. but not all that smart. Not a problem.

You sound more like Kim Jong-Un than a level headed thinking American.

Stop trolling, troll.
edit on 24-4-2017 by AnonyMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Yeah how about making a pre-emptive on Beijing first , its only a couple hundred miles from pyongyang

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yeah how about making a pre-emptive on Beijing first , its only a couple hundred miles from pyongyang

What are you even talking about? China will agree to anything that doesn't involve a confrontation with the US if it came down to military action with NK. As long as China gets to have North Korea as another territory, they will do anything to cooperate.

I'm pretty sure China is more than willing to foot the bill on soldiers for this one. They have a million man army, come on...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The words urgent security threat are being used. So that sounds like hell.
edit on Rpm42417v34201700000059 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I desperately wish that fellow ATS members would really study this whole situation a bit more before jumping on the 'lets go to war with the DPRK and China, and the world'. Starting a military campaign against the DPRK is not an easy thing. Should Trump rush into this haphazardly it's going to cost tens of thousands of American soldiers lives, and hundreds of thousands of South Korean citizens in Seoul. I'm tired of re writing all this crap over and over again... so here, have a post from another North Korea thread. It's applicable and contains links from really, really educated people about the subject. Slow down the war drums and use reason. Diplomacy with China to increase pressure on Pyongyang is the correct route. Military action against the DPRK is a absolute last resort... It would be very costly.

This is ridiculous. You need to study your history. The DPRK have been in the wrong since 2002 when they withdrew from the non proliferation treaty and began testing nuclear weapons in earnest with the intention of fitting a nuclear warhead on a ballistic missile. This led to the Six-Party talks when China, Japan, North Korea, Russia, South Korea, and the United States all had a little sit down and in 2005 the DPRK declared it would no longer mess with nuclear weapons because an agreement was made to return to the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty. This all fell apart in 2009 when Pyongyang declared it would never return to non proliferation and began openly threatening Japan and South Korea, again... Not as if the Norks hadn't already sunk a South Korean naval vessel, and continued to display that even with conventional weapons (non nuclear) it could pretty much wipe Seoul off of the map in about 90 minutes. Seoul is 30 miles south of the DMZ and has always been the big red bulls eye for any military action from the North. This concludes the over simplified, 'Readers Digest Version' of this part of history.

Next is this whole business about wanting to draw out China and go to war with them. That's categorically false in every way. It would waste literally trillions of dollars in trade agreements with China, and would immediately cause Russia to engage and World War 3 would ensue until every one was dead. It would literally, not figuratively, but literally be planetary suicide simply because of the amount of firepower that would be thrown around between the Western Allies, China, and Russia.

Furthermore, if you place any value on Captain Orange Manbaby (Trump), he's made it clear to China diplomatically that should they turn up the pressure on North Korea it would be even more beneficial for them economically!!! Meaning that all those jobs and all the factories that were going to open up here would be opened back up in China! Yay for Chinese diplomacy!

No we will not be going to war with China any time soon. It's in both nations mutual economic interest to find a diplomatic solution with the DPRK. If that can't happen you can expect China to outwardly condemn any military action the US takes and ultimately do nothing to stop it. China has always regretted having a mutual defense agreement with the DPRK, even more so since Kim Jong-Un has taken his father's place. They would like to be rid of the little bastard as much as the rest of the world.

ACA Factsheet

Former CIA, Senior Advisor to the Director of National Intelligence and the Director of the National Counterproliferation Center and the Intelligence Community Mission Manager for North Korea Joseph DeTrani can tell you all about North Korea. Read this if you want to be educated.

Some valuable discussions about North Korea with opnions and experiences from Col. David S Maxwell (ret) former Chief of Staff, SOCKOR (Special Operations Command Korea. He's also a preoffessor at Georgetown)

Of all the topics on ATS, this is the one that it's members are most ignorant about. It's understandable because of how easy it is to write off Kim Jon-Un and North Korea as bat**** crazy. But it's important to not be ignorant about them any longer. They are a fully capable nuclear state. Just because they don't have nuclear tipped ICBM's ready to launch doesn't mean they can't get a nuke wherever they want to by other means. They have a vast trade network, they have submarines, and they have a formidable military and reserve force of over 6 million troops.

It's a huge mistake to underestimate this potential adversary. As i have said before: this is not some poor desert country in the middle east packing rpg-7's and small arms. This is the real deal, nuclear capable, big military, down to fight to the last breath, will not be steam rolled, has back in the UN from Russia, etc etc, country.

I'll be working on a more comprehensive DPRK thread in my spare time. Maybe if it's all in one place other members will gain a better understanding of the scale of this whole debacle.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

"Praying for war"? The war has/is already started. Just hasn't been finished. .I'm praying for the snowflakes. That's very "Christian". "His will be done "! What's going to happen, will happen. Niether B.O. or Trump can effect that.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

What are you even talking about? China will agree to anything that doesn't involve a confrontation with the US if it came down to military action with NK. As long as China gets to have North Korea as another territory, they will do anything to cooperate.

I'm pretty sure China is more than willing to foot the bill on soldiers for this one. They have a million man army, come on...

You've asked the Chinese yourself have you ? China does what the hell it likes , there more than one commie dictatorship down those parts ya numbskulls

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join