It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire (all 100) US Senate called to White House briefing with Sec of State/Defense, others

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well, I'm hoping additional sanctions work. I don't know much more that the U.S. can do other than a blockade, and I don't see that happening or even if it would, won't be effective as stuff is coming over land anyway. The only way I see sanctions working is if China not only says they are turning the screws, but actually does so. If I'm not mistaken, that's 90% of North Korean trade. Even then, I'm not sure Kim will ever give up his pursuit of ICBMS or further nuke testing. I'm hoping, but not optimistic.

But any additional days without Kim pushing our buttons (aside from the silly films with the cheap effects and standard rhetoric) with more testing is a good thing for now.

He won't be allowed working ICBMs with attached nuclear packages, I'd bet money on that. But that won't happen tomorrow either. So there's time. Time for what? I dunno. A coup possibly at some point down the road? It won't be led by any U.S. assets in country. Doubt we have any. The only country I'd wager that MAY have resources in that country would be China. I wonder if they have a general or two that may turn on Kim. As tightly controlled as they are, and the great fear of being executed may make that thought completed wrong as well.

Somethings going to give at some point...

edit on 27-4-2017 by Sagacity because: some typos

edit on 27-4-2017 by Sagacity because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2017 by Sagacity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

When you say "all" I guess you don't mean everyone on the thread LOL.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sagacity

Seems like Trump has tried a bit of diplomacy, but it seems as from Reuters
Trump thinks its not looking very good .Interesting round up from ED .

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Thank you for the video link

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join