It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire (all 100) US Senate called to White House briefing with Sec of State/Defense, others

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: AnonyMason

"Praying for war"? The war has/is already started. Just hasn't been finished. .I'm praying for the snowflakes. That's very "Christian". "His will be done "! What's going to happen, will happen. Niether B.O. or Trump can effect that.

Who exactly are the "snowflakes"? Are they American citizens that you are praying to see killed and brought home in body bags.
I don't think you are "military" or you would know that there is no glory in war but plenty of corporations manage to profit from it.
edit on 24-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

At the risk of getting another comment deleted relating to that "prayer" you're asking about, all you have to do is read the "prayer."

That totally rational prayer doesn't consider those not in lockstep with the "author" to be actual Americans, and war would either make them Americans or kill them, and it's totally rational and normal to pray for people to die so that your politics get furthered.

(post by murphy22 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZIPMATT

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Yeah how about making a pre-emptive on Beijing first , its only a couple hundred miles from pyongyang

What are you even talking about? China will agree to anything that doesn't involve a confrontation with the US if it came down to military action with NK. As long as China gets to have North Korea as another territory, they will do anything to cooperate.

I'm pretty sure China is more than willing to foot the bill on soldiers for this one. They have a million man army, come on...

You've asked the Chinese yourself have you ? China does what the hell it likes , there more than one commie dictatorship down those parts ya numbskulls

Sure, the Chinese can do what it wants and that's fine. They interfere with US/allied operations in any way, its game over for all of us. I can guarantee it.

You can pray for more diplomacy all you want to regarding NK. The pacific region of the world has had just about enough of big mouth Kim constantly threatening and launching reckless maneuvers to create unecessary fear.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I seem to remembe,r just before the failed missile launch occurred, reading another thread regarding NK's Nuclear test site activity and it mentioning April 25th as being an Anniversary of some sort, I cannot find the article to check what it was. I just remembering it mentioning it as a possible day NK might choose to showcase its strength. Then the failed launch happened and I forgot all about it, until I read this article and realising tomorrow's date jogged my memory.

Does anyone know of the anniversary or the article I'm referring to?

D_M

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Congress is already having a hard time focusing on getting things done. last thing we need right now is a conflict and we'll have a government shutdown this weekend. Welfare checks stop and America grinds to a halt.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You're preaching to the apostle. I never said anything about "Americans being killed". I've seen enough of that.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark_Matters

The 25th is their "military anniversary." It's the date their army was created.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
O well dont threaten other countrys with Nuclear destruction.

Bye bye north korea you wont be missed!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Maybe Trumps crazy like a fox.

A Korean conflict is one way to get us out of the middle east.

And they will find WMD this time

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark_Matters

Well in Australia its Anzac day our veterans day,in North Korea its the anniversary of the establishment of the peoples army,it would be ironic if a bloody war started today.

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

The trick is preventing them from taking South Korea with them.

However, I think most of Asia is getting tired of them.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

North Korea has one anniversary per week. Next week will be really big. It's the anniversary of Kim Jong eating 1000 Burger King Whoppers

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You may be surprised. But I agree with your intel. Don't mind my "prayer".

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Either way if WW3 starts or not we all have no control over these decisions. Only to speculate and hope for the best. At least if WW3 breaks out I don't have to worry about going to work anymore, if I live past the first 48 hours.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yeah how about making a pre-emptive on Beijing first , its only a couple hundred miles from pyongyang

What are you even talking about? China will agree to anything that doesn't involve a confrontation with the US if it came down to military action with NK. As long as China gets to have North Korea as another territory, they will do anything to cooperate.

I'm pretty sure China is more than willing to foot the bill on soldiers for this one. They have a million man army, come on...

You've asked the Chinese yourself have you ? China does what the hell it likes , there more than one commie dictatorship down those parts ya numbskulls

Sure, the Chinese can do what it wants and that's fine. They interfere with US/allied operations in any way, its game over for all of us. I can guarantee it.

You can pray for more diplomacy all you want to regarding NK. The pacific region of the world has had just about enough of big mouth Kim constantly threatening and launching reckless maneuvers to create unecessary fear.

OK , then . If it starts raining nukes , cower in your hole and remember , don't poke wasp nests again

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Surely you meant to say "double bread with meat" and not Whopper, right?

Google it, I'll wait.

link   

OK , then . If it starts raining nukes , cower in your hole and remember , don't poke wasp nests again

I really don't get why you are referring to a two year old's analogy to make any sense of what your trying to convey, whatever dude lol.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hell yeah! I can't wait. There may be thousands of innocent people who will end up losing their homes or getting killed from collateral damage but who cares? We can't be seen as weak so we have to blow # up! Woooo!

'Murica! Kicking ass and taking names, innocent women and children be damned!

out of curiosity, if you were the leader of the US, and Kimmy blew up an aircraft carrier, what would be your response?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

I don't mind it at all. It lets everybody know what kind of person you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join