It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly Out at Fox

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Wrong he says outrageous things and has gotten away with it a lot.His turn and this crap is nothing but politics.

This has nothing to do with politics. O'Reilly is a habitual sex offender. His company was helping him out and keeping his adventures quiet. One of them got out, and cost the company a lot of money. So they fired him. It's just business, and old Bill has no one to blame but himself. If he could actually control his personal conduct it never would have happened.
liberals could not wait for him to quit.So they found something on Him that some women are easily offended over.Most these women on these kind of shows are after money.
O'Reilly should know better what these women will do and not let them on His show or control His problem.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What in hell is your obsession with the Clinton's.
You bring them into every single thread you post in.
God get a new song neo.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

We won't be watching. We don't care. We're busy watching the real news. Reserved for grown educated people.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You've never been sexually harassed then.
Lucky you.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The elite will go after Hannity and Tucker next and shut them down as well.Watch and see they will call them to right wing.NWO evil going on with this kind of PC crap.
Ted Koppel all ready told Hannity He magically knows Hannity is wrong for a fact when it is called opinions.
edit on 19-4-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Oh don't blame anyone but O'Reilly. No one made him behave badly. Don't make excuses for him.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It was the continued settlements and lost advertising dollars. Women affecting change with our pocketbooks.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It was the continued settlements and lost advertising dollars. Women affecting change with our pocketbooks.
Another Bingo,hit the nail on the head

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

This will happen with the military badly and get worse and worse.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's disgusting. You don't think they wanted respect and to not be objectified?
Do you have a wife or daughter ? Would you want them treated like this because I can guarantee that sometime in their lives a man has made them feel like a sex object. Some man has made them uncomfortable or even afraid. Even if it was a stranger. Because every woman has been harassed or objectified by a man. Every single one. Ask your wife, ask your daughter. Then come back and defend this PIG.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

That's disgusting. You don't think they wanted respect and to not be objectified?
Do you have a wife or daughter ? Would you want them treated like this because I can guarantee that sometime in their lives a man has made them feel like a sex object. Some man has made them uncomfortable or even afraid. Even if it was a stranger. Because every woman has been harassed or objectified by a man. Every single one. Ask your wife, ask your daughter. Then come back and defend this PIG.
It is ok to look good if you are a women,some men give you compliments and are not trying to be rude or harass you.Called flirting or maybe you are single and looking for someone.As long as it is done in good taste.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

What other punitive action is available to a woman who has been a victim? Honestly. What?
They're not going to send the guy to jail. What makes this aggressive hostile male think before he speaks? What makes him change his actions so that your wife or daughter isn't a victim next time?
Tell me what should happen? How do we keep it from happening? I'd really love to know and so would the rest of the women who've been treated like a sex object. Please tell us how to make them behave without punishing the bad behavior?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

What other punitive action is available to a woman who has been a victim? Honestly. What?
They're not going to send the guy to jail. What makes this aggressive hostile male think before he speaks? What makes him change his actions so that your wife or daughter isn't a victim next time?
Tell me what should happen? How do we keep it from happening? I'd really love to know and so would the rest of the women who've been treated like a sex object. Please tell us how to make them behave without punishing the bad behavior?
Way to sensitive is not gonna help.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

No.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You really need to be educated on what sexual harassment does to women or men even if they are victimized.
It's not just that it's sad it can be down right degrading and frightening.
God I don't understand you guys defending this. How heartless and uncaring can you get?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

And some men say blow me if you want to keep your job. I'm not talking about a man complimenting a woman and neither are these women. Get a clue.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

No. Don't be flippant . This is not a joking matter.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

No. Don't be flippant . This is not a joking matter.
Uhhhh,I'm done trying to chat with you.To mean to people.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

People, in America, are innocent until proven guilty.

I was reminded of this constantly from the Hillary camp with all her allegations.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Outlier13

We won't be watching. We don't care. We're busy watching the real news. Reserved for grown educated people.

I lol'd... "real news"... snicker. Grown, educated... oh that's precious.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join