It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly Out at Fox

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

God I don't understand you guys defending this. How heartless and uncaring can you get?

I'm not defending what O'Reilly did, I said it was uncouth. I just don't think calling him a sexual predator or anything like that is justified. He didn't force himself onto anyone, not as far as I know. Men try to get with women, if the women reject you, you don't go out of your way to help them. If they accept you, you do. Basic human nature. It's not the most professional thing, but it's not that bad either.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
There is so much hypocrisy on this thread its hard to sort out.

Did he commit a crime? Haven't heard that he did, yet people are likening him to Genghis Khan. Please....

From what I read, he had the woman accusing him on his show 13 times promoting her stupid book AFTER the allegation was supposed to have happened. PLUS, there is an email from her to him begging him to have her on again. I also read he was instrumental in getting her a spot on The View (OK, I can see where that would be lawsuit worthy).

He wasn't married. He didn't force himself on her (that we know of).

Oh, how interesting it would be to observe some of the dating tactics and accepted behavior on any given Saturday night of many of those casting stones.
edit on 4/19/2017 by glad_to_be_His because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's disgusting. You don't think they wanted respect and to not be objectified?
Do you have a wife or daughter ? Would you want them treated like this because I can guarantee that sometime in their lives a man has made them feel like a sex object. Some man has made them uncomfortable or even afraid. Even if it was a stranger. Because every woman has been harassed or objectified by a man. Every single one. Ask your wife, ask your daughter. Then come back and defend this PIG.

Hey haven't you heard? Hillary lost ! But I'm sure in your deep liberal hypocritical belief system you somehow justify her remaining with pedophile and serial rapist husband Bill Clinton...right?
edit on 19-4-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I'm sorry?
Why are you bringing politics into it.
News flash
DICKS are in both parties dude. Abusing women is non partisan.
You need to grow up.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Are you a woman?
What do you think women or girls are thinking when guys whistle and wolf call to her when she passes a construction zone? Do you think she's saying to herself wow tomorrow ill wear an even shorter skirt so these men will compliment me by calling out to me? Is she thinking they think I'm beautiful. How complimentary ?
When a boss says what are you going to do for this raise you're asking for do you think he means extra filing or colating his agenda? When a boss rubs your shoulders because he thinks you've had a bad day it's ok ? Even if you've never indicated you want him to touch you? If the only conversation he engages in always come back to sex that's ok?
This is a serious cultural problem. There are degrees but the boys club has many membership levels.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

If a woman rejects you sexually you then don't go out of your way to help her but if she dosent reject you you do help her?

Is that what you just said?
edit on 4202017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

What does that have to do with this? Is everything political with you?
Give me a break.
Try to focus. This is about abuse of women . Not politics.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Your silly giggling doesn't really work on me.
I have a superiority thing. I think I'm better than everyone. Your opinion doesn't even matter to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

What does that have to do with this? Is everything political with you?
Give me a break.
Try to focus. This is about abuse of women . Not politics.

A person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

There has been no trial.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

'Silly' says he's guilty.
What more proof could a trial produce?

Get Real, Cowboy!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: glad_to_be_His

Settlements indicate he committed a crime. He just didn't want it exposed in court.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You're right.

"Judge Silly."

"Attorney of Law".

So, Bill gettin' the death penalty?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
There won't be a trial to determine guilt or innocence. That whole innocent until proven guilty won't come into play at any time.
Know why?
He paid them off to make them go away.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

There isn't going to be a court of law. He paid them off.
Why? Because a trial would have found him innocent but he just didn't have the time to litigate?
No he settled because his lawyer told him he'd better.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Speculation, your honor!

I would like the jury to ignore the ramblings of the poster!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
It's funny Liberals think this is a win for them.

I'm glad the uninformed cannabis hater needs to be forced out.

I like Tucker.

I would say it's a big win for all of America.

Yes, it is a big win for everybody. Everybody in America that's against sexual harassment, that is.
edit on 20-4-2017 by jordan77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sillyolme

People, in America, are innocent until proven guilty.

I was reminded of this constantly from the Hillary camp with all her allegations.

That's why O'Reilly isn't in jail. Advertisers don't make their decisions based only on trial verdicts though. There was a long list of people paid for silence.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

He's not in jail because he wasn't found guilty of any crime.

Sure, advertisers run and jump around based on speculation and rumor.

When Lois Lerner pled the 5th, people immediately came to her defense.

I could list other cases, but the biases are simply to obvious to ignore.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Goodbye Bill, have a nice retirement but I think Sean Hannity exposes more of the libtard corruption than you do...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Outlier13

I'm sorry?
Why are you bringing politics into it.
News flash
DICKS are in both parties dude. Abusing women is non partisan.
You need to grow up.

Once again you simply don't like the fact that I am pointing out what a hypocrite you and liberals are. On the one hand you argue vehemently against an individual based on their political party yet support the same behavior in another person who is in your party.

True anyone who acts this way is an unsavory character and they should all be summarily charged and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

You are a Bill Clinton supporter which makes you a hypocrite with regards to your posts about O'Reilly. Who I do not support.

It's like all the hypocritical Michael Jackson supporters out there. They overlook the fact that he was a disgusting pedophile because they admired him more as an artist.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join