It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Spree in Fresno, CA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Kori Ali Muhammad, shouted "Allahu Akbar," but Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer said the shootings had "nothing to do with terrorism in spite of the statement he made."

Yep, definitely not a muslim extremist...

Where is Black Lives matter in this?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

My point was more addressing the connection to Islam before even the smoke has cleared. The same as blaming Assad for using WMD on his own people and carrying out reprisal attacks with cruise missiles before any kind of investigation was even begun.

In this case all three are sensationalized off the cuff... Gunman, shooting, Islam...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The perp reportedly suffered from auditory hallucinations. Did he do it to still the voices in his head that kept telling him to kill?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I would say more racialy motivated and crazy. I was on his facebook page checking things out before they deleted it. He definitely had a lot of time on his hands, most posts were repost multiple times a day of the same thing, something about money coming to some country. I did find some groups that he followed. Mostly anti white people and about african people. I wish i screened shot the pages cause now I cant remember the names. it was mostly Memes about the sun God Ra and who ever the other one was, propaganda stuff about white people etc.. As of last night, his youtube was still up. Very odd music videos. "your going to need me, your going to need me" over and over.

The other strange thing was the day before, he was checked in, in alanta for several days. I don't know how long or anything. I mean he could have done that on purpose after he shot a motel 6 guard a few days earlier, to throw the police off. But odd if he was in atlanta after he killed some one and came back to california.

If you go to familytreenow.com you can look up his name and people who he is related too and friends. From his facebook profile, he had two family members listed. His mother and cousin. His mother had a different last night and some cousin in oakland, ca. Maybe he has a different name and has been going by the one now for a while now. The only thing with that webpage, i dont recognize any name that was his mother.

It was a slow day at work yesterday.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
How did he get a weapon?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Well, he changed his name about age 15 according to his grandmother.

Thats 24 years down this road.

Mind control, doesn't seem obvious in this case, just imo.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Good point, we are better off in the long run
to examine everything up close, despite of initial appearances.

He made it a little hard to ignore, shouting "Allahu Akbar"
as he was apprehended.

Also, his twitter feed and now scrubbed facebook posts
were sensationalist, news media grabbed onto that.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Good point, we are better off in the long run
to examine everything up close, despite of initial appearances.

He made it a little hard to ignore, shouting "Allahu Akbar"
as he was apprehended.

Also, his twitter feed and now scrubbed facebook posts
were sensationalist, news media grabbed onto that.

I'll go you one further. SouthPark gave me an idea. They could do a show like "Cops" but call it Jihadi or Extreme Terror Cops or something, where they promise suspects lighter sentences if they shout allah akbar for the cameras...

edit on 19-4-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I see what your saying there.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Oopd wrong thread
edit on 20-4-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

It was a terrorist attack. The left over Obama sympathizers can label it what they want, but it can't be anymore clear, that the motivation was hate of freedom.
edit on 4/23/2017 by Brainiac because: Spell correct.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join