It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Spree in Fresno, CA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is a developing story, a gunman has killed three people in a shooting spree.
The suspect is thought to have killed a security guard last week at a Motel 6.

DEVELOPING: Three people were killed after a man went on a shooting spree in downtown Fresno, California on Tuesday while shouting "God is great" in Arabic before he was tackled and taken into custody, police said.

www.foxnews.com...

Dyer said at a news conference Muhammad has made posts against white people and the government on his Facebook page, and that all the people he shot were white men.

The shooting spree began around 10:45 a.m. local time, when one person was shot in a PG&E utility truck, a second person was shot on Fulton Street and a third person was shot in the parking lot of Catholic Charities, FOX 26 News reported.

All three shooting locations were close to each other in the downtown area. Around 16 shots were fired during the shooting spree, police said.

Muhammad was already wanted in connection to the killing of an unarmed security guard at a Motel 6 last week, police said.

Suspect is alive, and in police custody.

Police News Briefing -

edit on 18-4-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
This is a developing story, a gunman has killed three people in a shooting spree.
The suspect is thought to have killed last week at a Motel 6.

DEVELOPING: Three people were killed after a man went on a shooting spree in downtown Fresno, California on Tuesday while shouting "God is great" in Arabic before he was tackled and taken into custody, police said.

www.foxnews.com...

Updates in a few minutes

Killed last week?

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Definitely NOT a Muslim Extremist.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Definitely NOT a Muslim Extremist.

I just posted this, it wasnt a muslim extremist. It was just a random attack. The lolice cheif said so.... no really it wasnt a terror attack....really....

Chief Dyer told reporters the shooting spree was a "random act of violence".

edit on 18-4-2017 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I wonder what his "American" name is ?

Another "Allahu Akbar" shooting.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Okay that proves it the police in California is absolutely retarded. It's right there in the f#cking article. He posted comments about hating whites and killing them. His 4 victims were all white.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Okay that proves it the police in California is absolutely retarded. It's right there in the f#cking article. He posted comments about hating whites and killing them. His 4 victims were all white.

Work place violence?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

FRESNO, California (KFSN) --
The suspect has been identified as Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, who police say shot a security guard multiple times at the Motel 6 at Blackstone and Ashlan on Thursday.

Kori Ali Muhammad yelled "Allahu Akbar" while he was being arrested, Police say. He also had posts on Facebook saying he didn't like white people. Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer said there was no clear link to terrorism.

In a press conference on Tuesday, Chief Dyer said the police Shot spotter system registered 16 shots in four different locations. All rounds were fired in less than 1 minute.

While police were responding to the scene, a PG&E pickup truck pull up to Fresno Police headquarters on Fresno and M Street and notified police that his passenger had been shot near Mildreda and Franklin avenues. That passenger was killed.

KFSN (abc30.com) - 3 killed in 'random act of violence,' Fresno Police Chief says.

Shooting random people because you hate white people yelling "Allahu Akbar" with no clear link to terrorism??

That is a major fine line you are using to make a distinction police chief!!

While walking down the street in modern America a guy, with a gun, killing people indiscriminately IS terrorism!

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Found a video of the Police news briefing, they obtained
video footage from a murder last week at a Motel 6,
apparently the same suspect was on video, a clear shot
of his face they are sure it is the same man.

All 4 murders unprovoked, he was apparently filled with hate.

The area is on lockdown, they think he was acting alone.

ETA: He is being charged with last weeks murder.

Also, he apparently had an affinity for the Dallas Police shooter,
and has posted on social media about Black Lives Matter,

Sigh, all of the typical things here supposedly, its too
graphic to post. Apparently, he has a facebook filled
with incendiary posts, why does Facebook leave that
stuff up? I thought they vowed to remove this kind of stuff?

heavy.com...

edit on 18-4-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   

Lets not jump to conclusions, all we know is his name is Muhammad, he randomly shot 3 people, he shouted allah ackbar, hes made it clear he hates white people.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Imagine the FBI will check the terrorist data base,
while they say it is "not terrorism".

shaking my head...

link   

originally posted by: kamatty

Lets not jump to conclusions, all we know is his name is Muhammad, he randomly shot 3 people, he shouted allah ackbar, hes made it clear he hates white people.

Misunderstood youth?

link   
"While shouting 'God is Great' in Arabic"

I effing lost it at that one

link   
Adherents to religion of peace continue to murder people who are not like them. In other news; water is wet and the Pope wears a funny hat.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

It's a shame no armed citizen was around to cap his ass before he could kill 4 innocent people. Why do these pathetic losers not kill someone who is evil and deserves it? Go kill a drugdealer or a pedophile at least.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors

Thats exactly the point the blood boiled up and out my eyes!! Ive never seen it said that way. Its like there trying to provoke the sane. Its not even PC bull#. Its a whole new world of wft!!!

(post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Go ahead and let me know when ANYONE defends a cold-blooded murder but hey - don't wait until the bodies are cold until you bring in partisan jabs.

I'm curious - why aren't folks calling this a false flag? Why is it that the Batman shooter and Sandy Hoax considered just that - a hoax, but these events never are?
edit on Tue Apr 18 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: essentialtremors

Thats exactly the point the blood boiled up and out my eyes!! Ive never seen it said that way. Its like there trying to provoke the sane. Its not even PC bull#. Its a whole new world of wft!!!

You've never seen the English translation to the Arabic version of "God is Great," and/or "Glory be to God?"

Pardon my ignorance - but how is this provoking the sane? It's a literal translation of what dude said.

Aaaaand why I absolutely detest religion in all shapes, forms, and sizes.

(post by Natas0114 removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join