It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Spree in Fresno, CA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I don't think God told him to do this.

link   

link   
a reply to: burntheships

Right...they will add that they had been monitoring the alleged suspect since 1995

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm guessing absolutely, positively, definitely, NOT a radical Muslim extremist.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I am surprised at that also. And to call this "random act",
that is not accurate, I do not understand why the police
would describe it that way. Suspect killed a man last week,
this is not random.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I am surprised at that also. And to call this "random act",
that is not accurate, I do not understand why the police
would describe it that way. Suspect killed a man last week,
this is not random.

That statement from the Fresno Police indicates why they could not catch him last week. Something has mentally short-circuited. Is Hilary from Fresno?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Looks to be his twitter.

twitter.com...

Crazy stuff.

Appears Facebook took down his account.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: essentialtremors
"While shouting 'God is Great' in Arabic"

I effing lost it at that one

Thats exactly the point the blood boiled up and out my eyes!! Ive never seen it said that way. Its like there trying to provoke the sane. Its not even PC bull#. Its a whole new world of wft!!!

You've never seen the English translation to the Arabic version of "God is Great," and/or "Glory be to God?"

Pardon my ignorance - but how is this provoking the sane? It's a literal translation of what dude said.

Aaaaand why I absolutely detest religion in all shapes, forms, and sizes.

Ive seen it, i know it. When you read the original breaking news story they changed everything to avoid it looking like a terrorist attack. He said allah ackbar (arabic for good is great). Do i need to explain more?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Dyer said at a news conference Muhammad has made posts against white people and the government on his Facebook page, and that all the people he shot were white men.

So...hate crime? Racism?

Or simply...TERRORISM?

Seriously, how will this be spun? If he hated whites and shot random whites, wouldn't that be evidence of racism and a hate crime?

Just because he shouted AA doesn't mean it's terrorism, even though some will be quick to say it was.

We'll see how resident ATSers spin this to fit their narrative.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Definitely NOT a Muslim Extremist.

I just posted this, it wasnt a muslim extremist. It was just a random attack. The lolice cheif said so.... no really it wasnt a terror attack....really....

Chief Dyer told reporters the shooting spree was a "random act of violence".

I'm sure there was no racial component either.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

He has good taste. Seems to like Harris Faulkner.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Dyer said at a news conference Muhammad has made posts against white people and the government on his Facebook page, and that all the people he shot were white men.

So...hate crime? Racism?

Or simply...TERRORISM?

Seriously, how will this be spun? If he hated whites and shot random whites, wouldn't that be evidence of racism and a hate crime?

Just because he shouted AA doesn't mean it's terrorism, even though some will be quick to say it was.

We'll see how resident ATSers spin this to fit their narrative.

To me it sounds like a guy who hates Whites, Males specifically, and he happens to be a Muslim. So probably not terror in the sense of isis related, but a racial attack. We shall see in time I guess.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, considering that the legislators want the entire state
to be a "Sanctuary State"....? The "lawmakers" have lost their minds.

Essentially, the resident taxpayers are forced to subsidize
lawbreaking, criminals, and pay for the prison industry too.
Its getting to be crazy when you think the state
would almost be better off falling into the sea.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Muhammed, of course.

The motive will forever be a mystery.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

My source is the frontal cortex.
Mine works well enough to know that what is politically correct, doesn't mean actually correct.

I don't worry about people's feelings or sensibilities anymore, and I apply sarcasm freely.

What I posted was sarcasm implying the lefties have a filter for any illegal activities committed by their voting base.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think we can all blame the gun.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: essentialtremors
"While shouting 'God is Great' in Arabic"

I effing lost it at that one

Thats exactly the point the blood boiled up and out my eyes!! Ive never seen it said that way. Its like there trying to provoke the sane. Its not even PC bull#. Its a whole new world of wft!!!

You've never seen the English translation to the Arabic version of "God is Great," and/or "Glory be to God?"

Pardon my ignorance - but how is this provoking the sane? It's a literal translation of what dude said.

Aaaaand why I absolutely detest religion in all shapes, forms, and sizes.

Ive seen it, i know it. When you read the original breaking news story they changed everything to avoid it looking like a terrorist attack. He said allah ackbar (arabic for good is great). Do i need to explain more?

Wait that is the true english translation? In Germany it's literally Allah ist gross translated into Allah is great. They don't refer to him as god.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Was he preparing for college ?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Yea, all victims were white and he talked about how he hated whites. But, from Germany, you may not be able to see a truth we have to live with in the US..........many of the "blacks" hate the whites and would like to kill them and the "white" population has its head secured deeply in the sand and don't get it. This won't end well for whites in the US, but they'll never see it coming; as a result, I've got no sympathy for them whatsoever.

Another oddity of these shooting sprees...........Fresno CA. They almost always happen in Democrat controlled areas; he killed 4 people and likely killed 4 Democrats......his SYMPATHIZERS who also hate white US Americans (yes, that happens). So those of us NOT in Democrat strongholds are left scratching our heads and wondering......when is the enemy of my enemy my friend?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

You think we can't see it?

Sadly, many of us can. We just aren't allowed to talk about it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join