It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Spree in Fresno, CA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I think we can all blame the gun.

No, the media.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I kinda figure anyone who wants to scream AA before they create mayhem should have a special punishment...

Take them to the highest building in the area and let them pray to Allah for their salvation and or 72 virgins (whatever)...need to have a time limit on the prayers of the faithful...say 30 seconds... Then have family members of the ones killed standing at the bottom of the building with preferred throwing rocks in hand... Be sure to tell Muhammad that if Allah's hand descends from the sky and places him gently upon the ground no rocks will be thrown and he can walk freely away.. Otherwise it is Allah's will...

Ahhh forget it .... there would be protest and people saying we have become them; he is misunderstood and had a bad childhood etc etc... then fights and snowflakes screaming for new coloring books.... for they just can't take it any more.. Sorry I even brought it up... But if this were to be done... I would bet the farm Allah is to busy to save his sorry a*s.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

For those who shout AA before committing an atrocity, if they get caught alive, they should be buried in pig skin.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Through some weird coincidence i'm just watching some liberal meltdowns from the election and there were some black people in it who advocated violence against whites. So i know where you're coming from. Oddly enough i do have experience with violence against whites. I met a lot of people in my life that hated me just for being east german. I got beat up more times than i could count. You're not even supposed to support Trump or bad mouth Obama. The unnecessary hatred for him and the US is sometimes really scary. The Hillary supporters i just watched were pretty much all anti-white. The whole world is gone mad and Trump is not the cause.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
"Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off."

-Taylor Swift, The Great American Bard

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
a reply to: burntheships

Dyer said at a news conference Muhammad has made posts against white people and the government on his Facebook page, and that all the people he shot were white men.

So...hate crime? Racism?

Or simply...TERRORISM?

Seriously, how will this be spun? If he hated whites and shot random whites, wouldn't that be evidence of racism and a hate crime?

Just because he shouted AA doesn't mean it's terrorism, even though some will be quick to say it was.

We'll see how resident ATSers spin this to fit their narrative.

To me it sounds like a guy who hates Whites, Males specifically, and he happens to be a Muslim. So probably not terror in the sense of isis related, but a racial attack. We shall see in time I guess.

Agreed.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: 727Sky

For those who shout AA before committing an atrocity, if they get caught alive, they should be buried in pig skin.

That's not enough. Just wrap them in bacon and feed them to the filthy pigs and dogs first.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Meanwhile in the Philippines, Duterte believes Radical Islamists do not deserve human rights:

Also, because of the threat of Radical Islamism, Japan reacted by putting Mosques under surveillance.

edit on 4/18/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I think we can all blame the gun.

LOL !!!
Damn gun.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
So the shooter yells Allah Akbar and the FBI is not treating it as a terrorist attack?

Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
LOL, Gunman! Murder! Islam!

wash rinse repeat...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Nah, i bet he will be 'someone on the fbi's radar' or 'previously on the fbi's radar'.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Ali...mohammed..says it all. What mosque did he frequent? Did he wear pajamas, was he sunni or shia? Bets are on sunni. I don't care anymore and I will not be responding to defendants of his faith/ideology.

edit on 4/18/2017 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Muslim and black nationalist....bad combo.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Scumbag Jihadi sympathizers.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If only not talking about it would make it go away.

This story will be in the news for a long time to come
most likely, the suspect being in custody.

I would imagine bail will be denied. Trial by
jury unless he pleads. He has a long long rap
sheet, with a history of mental illness.

www.fresnobee.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: intrptr
This story will be in the news for a long time to come

No it won't. By tomorrow he will have been forgotten about, and it will be a local story only.

Remember the Cascade Mall shooter from September of last year, the guy who killed five people? He hung himself in his cell yesterday. You probably didn't hear about that.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

Remember the Cascade Mall shooter from September of last year, the guy who killed five people? He hung himself in his cell yesterday. You probably didn't hear about that.

No, had not heard.

I suppose that is always a possibility.

Still, not talking about it wont make any of this go away.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The guy who was taking potshots at motorists here in KC also had an Islamic name. No one ever hears about him anymore, either. Granted, he managed not to kill anyone.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join