It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Just fine. Just really tired. It was a long day.

How are you?
edit on 12-5-2017 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I'm three hours behind you, it's 10:18 for me. Whatcha doing up so late? Not that I can really talk my bedtime except for last night has been worse than that haha

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Was it productive at least?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I am well Skiddy. We need new pics of the dogs!

Lucid, I am up sometimes until almost 6 am. Some days I go to bed at a normal hour. I have no set sleeping pattern at all. You may find me here getting up at 10 am or 3 or 4 in the afternoon until God knows what time. Are you from the US?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

6 am you have me almost beat except I did pull an all nighter before going into work at 10 am the other week haha. Yeah I'm in the us, over here in California

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Ah, sunny warm weather for you. I'm in New England, Rhode Island, but it says that below my avatar.
May I ask what you do for a living?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Well considering my writing endeavours are really just beginning to bloom since I began to write a year ago this past february and I likely have a long while to go before I can generate any sort of revenue there. I get carts out of the parking lot and bring them inside the store(Target), clean any messes, along with the bathrooms, and run things to and from the back and help people out to their cars if they need it. It's a neat way for me to interact with people and serve my community, even if there is a great irony. The irony being I had for the past couple years since turning 18 being homeless and railing against 'The man ' and consumerism XD I more or less grew out of that as I turned my eye from iuter problems, to inner ones.

Yes, the sun, but I'll tell you a secret! I'm really more of a cold weather kinda guy but don't tell anyone here or they might kick me out!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

You are 20? You are going to think some of us here are ancient! Bahaha!
I spent most of my life working in factories.

You like the cold? I love Spring and Autumn is my favorite Season. I enjoy some of the Summer months, but when it gets too hot and humid, I die! I don't mind parts of Winters but when it gets really cold I long for Spring. Winters tend to be so long, cold, grey and dreary.

Don't worry, no one will kick you out of here. I have the key. LOL

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

21, but my back's already starting to fade, and my memory... What was I talking about?

Stocking, or assembly line?

I'd say spring and Autumn are my favourite as well because of the feeling that gets in the air, but also because those are the rainy months! But yes cold over hot for me any day, being hot and humid just saps my energy and makes me want to be e a flower or something. Idk that was weird to write. Though there are some days in summer when it's not too hot and the clouds just seem to hang in the sky and there's a certain timeless quality that seems to stretch out...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Stupid ass me forgot to do a couple of things to a video that I had produced for Youtube last night. Only to put up the video that was screwed up. Good thing I caught it when I did and not publish it. The "revised"" video is now rendering in high definition which will take a while considering how long the video is......

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I've been on assembly lines, I've been a stitcher, worked in a hospital delivering trays, worked as an inspector of filtration products for vehicles, Lots of piece work, some heavy lifting. I started with back problems in my twenties. I'm a mess now.
As for memory I either blame my age or meds. lol

You write so beautifully. Part of the shed is for story telling, but we all seem to be slacking off lately.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

So you saved the day by catching your faux pas. Did I write that right? LOL

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Well I'm here now and have the songmead in my veins so hopefully I can stir things up and get people stortelling again!

Pretty sure it is faux pas...Fauxe pas? Nah you had it right. I never care too much for those anyways, though!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

You are a talented writer and will surely inspire. I hope so anyway. I have writer's block myself right now. What book is your signature from? It's awesome! I think you mentioned it earlier somewhere. Damned memory! LOL

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Scotland? Sunny?
Um... Are you sure it was Scotland?
*Doctor Who theme song whistling in background*

I KNOW right???
TWO WHOLE WEEKS of NO RAIN in Scotland...
Only one day during those two weeks that was even cloudy.
It's the End Of Days I tells ya!!! or.... I've slipped into an alternate dimension....
I don't think it's an alternate dimension because Timely still gives me pelters for things that I haven't done here!! LOL

Another 3 months of this sunshine and my natural Pale Blue colour might get up to being White!
G

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Hello Sir Gordi of the Shedlands! I'm finally on when you are. Lately we keep missing each other. Enjoy your sunshine!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hello Sir Gordi of the Shedlands! I'm finally on when you are. Lately we keep missing each other. Enjoy your sunshine!

We're actually quite scared of it. there are people out in the street throwing rocks and sticks at "The Big Yellow Thing" in the sky...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

The sig is from The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks I had mentioned it pages back but that's quite alright!

Hmm well the two sure cures I know for writer's block are: to just keep the pen moving, ESPECIALLY if you feel blocked or like your writing is crap. Even if your like 'i can't write right now but I'm just gonna keep trying anyway because the words will.keep coming if I keep going' and, eventually you'll push out of it and land in a groove where you're actually getting stuff done.

If you get to a page or two of crap though with no end in sight, or you just can't think of anything to write? Put the pen down, go do stuff and things with people and friends. Writing lives and dies and is fed off of our experiences. What we can imagine and create expands with what we know. Then come back, eventually, and voila!

Of course there are the random bursts of inspiration which are epic and which I am not fully convinced that there isn't a sure-fire way to call it forth but I haven't found it yet

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Have you tried rain dancing? Me and a friend did it once and it worked but it was already cloudy so meh

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Rain Dancing in Scotland....?
McNoah tried that once a while back... LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join