It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

*raises large stein of Scotch ale*
"Here here! To Big G! Sweet dreams, chief!"

*drinks deeply, inclines shepherd's staff*

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

May your dreams sing sweetly! Thanks for the welcome

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hello Gentlemen! It will take me a while to get caught up. Me and my very vocal kitty are hungry and I'm trying to get out of foggy brain mode. LOL

Lucid, I call the people of the shed Sheddite warriors. You already have 'warrior' in your name. Sometimes I say we are warriors of light. I know from life experiences that sometimes we have to be a warrior in life just to get through the hard and dark times. Just in reading your story and poems and your latest thread, I knew you belonged here.

Keep each other company while I'm off trying to catch up.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Scotland? Sunny?

Um... Are you sure it was Scotland?

*Doctor Who theme song whistling in background*

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Aye take all the time you need hun! Cant hardly say anything different giving how you are so patiently waiting on me XD Sometimes it's so hard to see your own light that it's wonderful to see the light if others- yours alone has been of immense help- and it's incredible to be in a place such as this one here where those lights gather.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

My dear new friend, the people here will not let you fall and will help you find your own light. You see, I have anxiety and depression too, but fight my way through as best I can. No matter what is happening in my own life, people have been here for me and I am able to be there for them.

People here have helped me smile and laugh when I never thought I could smile or laugh again. At the very least, you will find that you are never alone. I wanted to invite you here earlier, but I didn't want you to think I was stalking you. LOL

Our pixies love serving everyone food and drinks here. Oh and...pick out a room for yourself, it can be anything you desire it to be. Our dragons are amazing and there are many other magical creatures and being too. Quite a unique and beautiful realm.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Sometimes, it's good to be stalked XD

No matter what is happening in my own life, people have been here for me and I am able to be there for them

That is so awesome, right there- I can't help but feel like that's all that matters. Unity

As for a room, I think... Ill just lay back here, until someone comes along... ive walked far... seen too many walls. its nice enough just to feel the air teeming​with magic, to see the vibrant colours, and to hear the breath of song whispering on the wind... Yeah. Ill close my eyes, for but a moment, not to dream of a better place but to enjoy this one, here...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
John, I just love that new dragon avatar of yours!

Lucid, that was just enchanting!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Sorry I missed others earlier! Hope everyone is well!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
For all my lurkers out there... I set up a place in the garden for you. I figured the bushes must be getting pretty crowded back there. There will be magical tents with heaters or fans and air conditioners if needed. If you gather at the tables or lounge chairs in the garden, I left vases of fresh flowers and there are tiny lights strung throughout the trees all around you. Oh and...the pixies know enough to check up on you and see if there is anything you need. The dragons will stop by to see if anyone would enjoy a ride over Accasia/the Shedlands. If you use the fire pit, please don't set the place on fire.

Now remember to come out of lurking once in a while because we miss you and it gets lonely when no one is around.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

How could anyone refuse such an invitation ?

Hope all are well ! I finally shook the man flu ... thanks Gordi ... not even offered any scotch !

Temps are coming down as Winter looms 19c. atm,
at least you can snuggle up in bed now without melting. At least you guys can put the snowmen to bed now.

I'll finish my doughnut and Drambui then retreat to the somewhat crowded bushes. ( I think I'll bring my own shrubbery )

Stay well. I'll be back ...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
... bouncing around in different threads.... It's so annoying to find a cool conspiracy only to read all the insulting and arguing between members. Just when I get interested it turns into a crap-fest and I leave.

Me too. I will read the OP with anticipation of a civil exchange of opinion, and then BAM, trolls every where and just as annoying one liners. " I really like this" !!!! Without any elaboration. That is what stars are for. I guess I am just a silly old goose. Once upon a time the stupid one liners where prohibited.

Wait...did you say "Super Donuts"?? Donuts would be super right now if I had some!

Super Donuts. Yes there is research with promising results, in an unknown place, where these elusive creations are being manufactured. The world waits in anticipation.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome Lucid

originally posted by: LucidWarrior
He beams at the faeries and waves as they stop to take a look at him,

I am usually a wolf, don't let that scare you, "we" are sociable creatures. All though my avatar will change with my moods.
I have seen you around the "hood" you are an excellent writer.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hello Dave! Great to see you! I'm glad you got over your man flu! Gordi didn't offer any scotch? He must be like me with chocolate...some things are just hard to share. LOL

Hiya Wis! I guess I am the rebel here. I like one liners. Some are funny as hell. I don't mind at all if someone comes into a thread of mine just to say they like it. Sometimes there isn't much to say or everyone already said what they might have wanted to say. At least I know who liked the thread.

Ok, ok, I'm guilty of one liners myself. BUT...sometimes I don't feel so great and might be in a lot of physical pain or feeling down and can't find the words to express my feelings or everyone already said what I wanted to say, or I'm busy as hell, but wanted to acknowledge I was there and enjoyed the thread or found it interesting and it would be redundant to repeat the same thing. Hope you are well this evening. By the way, you still owe me a message or e-mail.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I am usually a wolf, don't let that scare you, "we" are sociable creatures. All though my avatar will change with my moods.

Uh oh, you have a bow and arrows.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Uh oh, you have a bow and arrows.

I know, isn't he just one brave mouse. Like me

A little Robin Hood.

About one-liners my dear. It is an aversion I have cultivated over many years. It is my personal "tic". I will refrain from going in to a well studied tirade about it. Let it rest at that.
And grand hugs to you.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Well hello mister wolf, thank you for the warm welcome, the kind words; and I do apologize for the one liner!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

I finally shook the man flu ... thanks Gordi ... not even offered any scotch !

Well you didn't tell us, you naughty boy, we would have drenched you in favorable beverages, chicken soup, scotch, chicken soup, whiskey.

Temps are coming down as Winter looms 19c. atm,..... At least you guys can put the snowmen to bed now.

You made me giggle, 19 winter temps, how cozy that is for spring and my snowman is a pleasant memory.

I'll finish my doughnut and Drambui

Pardon me Mate, I am confused, why are these two substances in the same sentence? Is it an Aussie thing? Or are you Kiwi?
I worked with "boys" from both places, and they were very adamant about the geographical distinction.
(To clarify "I worked with", I was on an Oil Rig as a galley steward)
I do appreciate that you spell donut doughnut

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join