It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Wow. Is that all land that you own?

It's stunning!

Uhm, well.. it was like this officer..... LOL

(Technically, I am "Laird of Glencairn" in the highlands.
But so are about 20,000 other people!! I was gifted a TINY patch of useless highland land, so that I can legally use the title!!!!! True Story that. But not unfortunately located at either of those places portrayed in my photos.... I do own the photos - does that count?? LOL)

It's too late anyway.... I've claimed it!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne
Thank You Swanne. I am rarely associated with such terms. Fierce, stern, nice kind of, but adorable had me blushing.
Ahh it is a happy Friday. Cheers Mate

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Being a petrol head ... always enjoyed those pics !

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Omg is that a Pontiac Sunfire on the right?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think I'll send up a scout... see if there are any other borders worth claiming...

edit on 12-5-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: Change of heart! LOL

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

You are a cheeky git ... you !

😉

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Good Lord...

I thought that my ex was here for a moment there! Should have known better... too high up for that!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
78 TransAm with the Ram Air hood. It has the original 400 under the hood. I am getting it painted right now.

Dad has the 67 Dart, he just got his painted. (And he is the reason I am still waiting). Dangit Dad!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thought I'd better change my balloon before I got into trouble... no, hang on... I meant... uhm....

Anyway... If anyone's looking for something a bit different to watch for 9 mins....

Here's a nice wee "short" movie you might like...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Thought I'd better change my balloon before I got into trouble... no, hang on... I meant... uhm....

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

And my previous comment still stands lol!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Maybe we could just say wherever we happen to be at at any given time is accacia? Though marking down physical locations would be cool all's I could think of is my messy apartment XD

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

What if you find a clean spot and mark that as your acacia? Then you would always have a neat spot. LOL

Oh and excuse my rudeness! Welcome to The Shed! I don't think I have had the chance to welcome you yet.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Haha! That made me feel better, mines not That bad.

Rude? Nah you're fine, and thanks!

Well let's see. Patios a no because spiders have stolen it from me. Kitchens messy... Wouldn't feel right claiming my bathroom as accacia... hmm. My room, messy as it is, is now claimed as one of the first domains of Accacia, may the bubbles grow and spread and converge through us all!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Hm. Then it has to be something small in your case.

What about a treasure box?

You could be providing for a treasure territory of Accasia...

Just an idea...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The young man brushes debris from his suit as he casts his gaze over the assembly of shedlandians. Shedlanders? Shednecks. Yeah. He knew the shednecks were across time and space, and once more treasured this space for bringing them all here. Now, in this young man's veins burned a certain substance which has been referred to as songmead, and what was more he could feel this place as pure inspiration, creativity drew nearer to him and words dripped through him easier than in other places. He could see, too, each of these people had the knack, the gift, for seeing world's and weaving them to paint a picture in the mind's eye.

They were here after all. He had called this meeting because he had noticed something rather alarming: no one was doing any weaving! He had thought for but a moment and decided to throw a contest. What better way to ignite the creative spark? All the themes one could want were here, already... He avoided them but knew the shed did have some dark and broody corners for those suited to it... And of course the magic and wonder filling the place. A deep green dragon stood next to him, and his hand rested on the dragons leg. He cleared his throat and the dragon began to speak.

"Sheddizens, I am new to this place but I already call it home. Some of you know me, others I haven't met yet. Yet because we are here, I know: we are family. Yes, you too lurkers! One thing about me is my blood is more blue or black than it is red. I breathe words. I know, because we are here, you do too. So I have decided to throw a contest! To see who can describe a certain something the best. The topic is: 'describe a feeling of wonder or magic overwhelming you.' The winner gets one wish, redeemable here in the shed because our influence doesn't yet extend to that other realm yet, though work is under way! Festivities have been arranged, dragon races and pyxie plays, even the fairies have gotten together to weave a tapestry of magic inspired directly by us in this endeavor. That is all, thank you.

edit on 12-5-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I like the idea! I dedicate my journals to accacia, then. Not so much of a box, but I think they are more than capable of holding treasure.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Oooooohhhhhhh!!! Lucid this challenge has grabbed and intrigued me! Let me think....

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Yay!! Glad to hear it!

I can't decide which I like better. Sheddizens or Shednecks

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Shednecks is awesome but that's coming from a WV redneck...the Shedigans might feel different but I love it!

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join