It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

How the hell did I miss this post? I cried last night too. People can pass at any time including one of us. I have always loved and appreciated everything and everyone in my life because you never know. I admired Grace's thread. Though I would have asked the same as she did, for people to be kinder etc., I would never have handled it as gracefully and courageously as she has/is.

I think the hardest thing about dying is those left behind who must carry on without their loved ones. It leaves a hole in your heart that no one else could ever fill. They are a part of you and always will be. Love is so profound on so many levels. Love is what matters most in this world and that is what we share so much of here in the shed. I am not afraid to say I love you and give hugs to people. It is wonderful, healing and necessary.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Morning night!(teehee!)

Gordi, that's something I struggle with. A LOT. Living my life. It sounds so ridiculous to say, to be. Being true to myself, pursuing happiness and joy not just for myself but for others... Most of the times it's completely beyond me. Like a lot of times I will feel strange in my own skin, lost in my own head. So Grace's thread touched me a lot in ways I wasn't able to say until just now when you spoke. I just end up feeling so ineffectual and akward, like I don't deserve to be happy because I always mess things up for myself(really it's the opposite).

But then, I write. I set pen to the page or get my fingers flying across the page as ND my soul cries because it is finally released... I am able to shine, able to step outside of myself, able to enjoy myself and lift up others able to feel connected and inspired... But not even that lasts forever and before I came here to the shed I was starting to despair even of writing. But you guys have given me so much hope, all of you, and encouragement. Because I see you guys often times struggling with things far more pressing and urgent and real than anything I am going through and you guys still find time to smile, to laugh, and to get others to smile and laugh.

So, thank you, all of you.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior
.....before I came here to the shed I was starting to despair even of writing. But you guys have given me so much hope, all of you, and encouragement. Because I see you guys often times struggling with things far more pressing and urgent and real than anything I am going through and you guys still find time to smile, to laugh, and to get others to smile and laugh.
So, thank you, all of you.

You are most welcome young Lucid.
And you just made me cry happy tears of gratitude towards this grand community of ATS. This is the essence of the concept of this grand Multiverse. People who care and engage in each others lives. I have been here for so many years only because it is real and true. The Shed is a Universe of it self within the grand picture. A place of magic.
Thank you for the tears.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

You have brought joy, warmth, laughter and love to this realm of ours and in our lives. I feel I know most of the Sheddites enough to know they will agree. When I am deeply saddened or depressed or in much physical pain, I know I can come here and you will all pick me up when I feel like I have fallen. You all give me wings so that I may fly. There is much love and a bond that no one could ever break here in this magical place. It is each and every one of you who brings that magic and enchantment to life.

To me a Sheddite is someone who is like a breath of fresh air. Whether they are inspiring and warm or even when one is falling into a dark place because we have all been there on some level and can relate and understand. We never feel truly alone. This is exactly what my vision of the shed is...It is who and what we are that makes it so beautiful, so touching, so real. It is the people of the Shedlands/Accasia that are enchanting and beautiful souls, exactly what the shed should be.

So thank you Lucid and all the Sheddites who make this place possible! Thank you to our lurkers who have chosen to follow us and can take away something wonderful and bring it into their lives!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I don't really have anything specific to say so thank you, Wis, Star. I am glad to be here with you guys in this magical world of dreams!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wis, I missed your post! I swear the pixies are at play again! That or I'm losing my mind. Nah, lost that a long time ago. LOL

Hugs to you! OH...I keep forgetting to say how much I love your latest avatar! A unicorn and fish in the sea! Very unique and lovely! Have to start my laundry and get something to eat. Be back soon.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior
I don't really have anything specific to say so thank you, Wis, Star. I am glad to be here with you guys in this magical world of dreams!

And we are grateful to have you here with us!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Oh boy now I feel like dancing without music again!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You know what happened the last time. The white coats were after us.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Went out to do some train watching this morning and I think I may have gotten a little on the overcooked side of things.

Other than that and catching a few trains in between. I've been pounding some Rush between the ear drums.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Nice to see you today Gimme

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I feel like the back of my neck got a little extra crispy while out today.......

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Aye! This time we'll show them what for!

Heya gimme! Maybe get a sunhat?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Chooch, the pixies are on their way with lots of sun screen and a pinch of healing pixie dust. You know, for the next time you are out and about. Well, the healing dust is for now, the sunscreen for later use.
Feeling like a piece of fried chicken? LOL! Sorry, it's not funny but...it sort of is.

Hello Blue!

Hello Lucid! Maybe the white coats will leave us alone this time. You have the words lucid and warrior in your name so they may think twice. And I'll show them my pointy ears and they will know I have magic and might not want to mess with me either. Man, they would need to be locked up themselves if they pursued us.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Right, I'll put on my best warrior face! Grrr!!! Quick, wave your arms around like you're casting a spell, I'll brandish my pen!

edit on 29-5-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I'm multi tasking here. Sorry if I'm slow with responses.
Waves arms around like she is casting a spell.
edit on 29-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

No worries there's no rush!! I think that did the trick though.

What about you, shednecks, would you guys let the white coats cart me and star off to the crazy house?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Shhhh, I know a few who might.

Oh, I like to throw this out for everyone once in a while as a reminder... If anyone ever sends a PM to someone and doesn't hear back, it may because the system is going wacky as it sometimes does. I always answer every private message I get, so if someone doesn't hear back from me, it's because I didn't get it, or I'm sleeping the day away but will get back when I can.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Hi Mom!!!! I never put sunscreen on before I go out doors. If I burn, it's usually gone and away in two days with or without the sunscreen. Guess it's the Cherokee blood I have in me from my mom's side of the family.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Whaaat? Lemme at em, lemme at emm!

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join