It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You guys are freaking amazing!
I must admit that we were one hell of a sight. 1 little Subaru being followed by dragons, wolves, elves, fairies, and angels.

Words cannot express what you guys mean to me!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Chooch, wear the damned sunscreen!!!! Why? Because I said so and I'm the Momma! Or is that the elven Queen or princess or Mayor or Leaper or...I really have too many nicknames in here. I really am Sybil aren't I? LOL

Lucid, don't worry. They won't have us locked up. Well, I don't thinks so anyway, but one can't be too sure.

Jess Hun, we have your back and Paul's. I made the magical beings and creatures promise to stay invisible to others. It's the pixies I wouldn't trust though. You might have some splainin' to do.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hey you got some friends of mine trailing in lines of ink behind you too! Yeah those pyxies definitely are trouble makers but I made them all promise or they woukdtnt get their pyxie sticks back

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

HA! You're braver than I thought. Those pixies can wreak some havoc.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

*Flexes* Well I never said it was easy... They definitely do wreak havoc- and it was certainly seven hells collecting all of their pyxie sticks and...

*Suddenly collapses from blood loss from all the pyxie wounds*

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Oh no, this will never do! Night utters the words of the ancients as she performs a healing spell. Shakes her head. "Did I not tell him not to mess with the pixies?"

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I am right beside you girl, running like the wind.
You are amazing. Now you drive safe.
And of course you drive a Subaru, I should have know, it is the American Volvo.

As for Night casting an invisibility spell, they don't work on me. I got my own magic. He he.
a reply to: Martin75

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Are we playing a game?
What is all the fun about? Can I play too?
Hugs to all.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

" "B-but I did it though..."

*Falls asleep*

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Aye sure buddy! Night was saying she made everyone helping Martin go invisible, except the pixies. I said I got them to do it by taking away their pixie sticks- but in doing so I incurred their wrath and they mauled me a but and star had to heal me

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Are we playing a game?
What is all the fun about? Can I play too?
Hugs to all.

Of course you can play!

As for your magic, if your wolves aren't invisible, the hospital will be rather...chaotic chasing them away

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Of course you can play!
As for your magic, if your wolves aren't invisible, the hospital will be rather...chaotic chasing them away

Thank you, I will put on my Ninja clothes.
My wolves (Me) are only visible to magical people and beings.

If you can "see" me you are magical.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I see you! I do, I do!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Oh so the game is over? Ahh well. I am perhaps better off not having to combat pixies. They always win those little rascals.
We are lucky to have the Queen of Pixies among us. With out her they would steel all our donuts, of course they wouldn't call it steeling, they would claim it was their reward for just being among us.

"Now, no offence wee folk, but you know you can be a hand full, to no fault of your own, most certainly, you were created to be, shall we say, playful"

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Pesky lands on Wis. "I hope you don't include me with the rest of the pixies. I was born to be free spirited and much nicer than the...er...other ones."

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Why I had no doubt that the majority of the Sheddites are magical. Even those who don't believe in magic. I doubt one could tolerate this environment for long with out a little magical mischief and mirth hidden in the soul, languishing away until they found this Starlit haven.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Tis true my friend! I always loved the stories of how people found us and how deeply they were affected by being here. Well, those who decided to stay anyway. I suppose there is a balancing act where we have the real world to contend with and the fantasy world we create here. The shed to me is a combination of both. We have our magic and enchantment and we have real friends here with real lives and thoughts and emotions that we share. I suppose that is magical in itself.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Shhh. We mustn't anger the wee folk they are very sensitive about their reputation. Heaven knows the havoc they could cause if they thought we didn't find them "nice".
You must be a new breed of pixie, or just the very best of the kind.
Now I will just conclude saying pixies are fabulous beings along side...well actually above all others creatures. Nothing surpasses their excellence.

I do hope this appeased them a little.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
We have our magic and enchantment and we have real friends here with real lives and thoughts and emotions that we share. I suppose that is magical in itself.

Ahh yes. To me that is true magic. When our lives and dreams are woven together in our selves and with each other. When we can greet the stranger and say " I hear your dreams, I feel your sorrow, I see your beauty and embrace the parts of you, you reject in your self"

When life is real it is magic, it is alchemy, when we see a whole picture and not only what may entice our senses.
edit on 29-5-2017 by WalkInSilence because: pooh

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well I don't have much to add but I love our home here in this cyberspace Midway between fantasy and reality

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join