It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

LOL!

Night and Lucid, were dancing at Blue's Birthday party without music while everyone else was asleep. Mysterious men in white coats came charging after the two friends with big syringes. Together they make their escape and ride the majestic dragon in their jammies. As they coast along for a landing, the dragon tilts a little too far to the right and Night falls with a loud thump. "OW!!!!!!" she screams.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

the exclamation mark practically floats above lucids head as he sees his friend fall off. Without a moment's notice lucid has hopped off the dragon and only then realizes that he is falling now too and he also lands with a big thump! "Owww!" He agrees, he may not have been able to speak but he could groan rather well. Still, though, he sets aside his pain for now and turning to the brightest star he does what the faeries taught him and redirects the magic of the shed to heal her, and then heals himself, though the effort does seem to leave him tired and he slumps down next to her*

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

"Well, that was quite the adventure." says the elven maiden to her friend in his jammies. Suddenly they hear a menacing growl in the distance. Night looks at Lucid. Lucid looks at Night. Together they shout, "RUN!"

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Oh no, it's a rampaging tickle and hug monster! Starved for attention with no one to dote upon they have twisted and become ravenous! As the elven maiden and the human man make a mad dash through the underbrush, lucid suddenly grabs his friends hand and leads her to s tree where his keen eyes have noticed a treehouse! The two race up just in time and hear the monster run straight past them! The adrenalin turns to laughter and the young warrior begins to giggle
edit on 29-5-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Night and her human friend are relieved that they are safe once again. From the glass ceiling they can see the sparkling stars and a glowing orb of gold. A stream of moonlight bathes the tree in a soft pale light and they smile at the magic of the scene. The leaves dance in the Spring breeze like a hundred little waving hands in the air. They can hear the trickling of crystal water as it flows from a brook nearby. Faeries dance in the shadows of a purple haze. They are happy in the Kingdom of Accasia. A land filled with wondrous beings and creatures, a land of magic and tranquility, of hopes and possibilities, of adventures yet to be had.

edit on 29-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Still here, but if I disappear, that means I finally went to bed.

Hello to any lurkers or anyone who pops in later!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

the young man's voice was a weird thing, it rose, not in response to him or what he wanted to say, but to the moment and what was needed to be said, like when the two had screamed "run!" Or like now, as his voice rises to the heavens, caught up in a rush of excitement and inspiration, drawn by the magical possibility literally weaving Sparks of color in the air about him as he sings.

Oh what a place, this accasia
The land of the shed, just in case ya
Forgot somehow, that we are now
Exactly inside the words that we
Find, so full of beauty and wonder
Magical truth, and no blunders
A place, to find, strength and peace of mind
The connections forged that span across time
Little ribbons woven between souls
Connecting thos separated by life's trials
Coming up and distorting the truth
And the should be's and could be's
The shed: where dreams come true
And all is truly as it was meant to be
No hindrance to positivity
Or connectivity
Or possibility
So as we reunite
Let's ignite
The flame of hope inside
As we draw together, to be
This thing we call family!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Just felt this belonged in the shed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Grace is an old friend on ATS.
my friends are yours ...

She joined a day after me ... si still a noob ! 😅
edit on 29-5-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Night lay her head back on a soft silk pillow. She listened to the enchanting song of inspiration that Lucid sang. She closed her eyes and thought of this place and the people that it held, the people she loved so dearly and treasured so many magical moments with.

It was here that the lovely elf came alive and felt as though this sacred place gave her wings so she may fly. Night Star knew, like Lucid and all others who arrived, that this was where she belonged. Like a beautiful flower unfolding, so were their lives. She listened to his words, savored them and the tune he carried. Smiling warmly, she drifted into another world, a world of dreams, magic, love and happiness. She dreamt of wild horses running with unicorns in wide open spaces. She dreams of majestic dragons filling the sky with wonder and awe. She slept peacefully into the dark beautiful night.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Just felt this belonged in the shed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Grace is an old friend on ATS.
my friends are yours ...

OMG, so far I only read a few lines! Going back there now. Thank you Dave!!!!!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

for a moment after his song ends he stares of after it, and then turns with a smile to her his excitement rising in a wordless cry that is cut short when he sees her asleep! seeing as the makers of the treehouse they were in were so kind and thoughtful as to provide blankets, he grabs a.warm amd fuzzy one and lays it over her, immensely pleased that his words could cause her to dream. He grabs another for himself and lays back down beside her, his heart feeling to burst in his chest as he driftsnoff into his own sleep

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Good morning my beautiful Shedigans! I'm just popping in to say hello.
We are getting ready to head to WVU.
Tomorrow I won't have updates until later, our surgery check in is at 10:15. But I will update when I can.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

You and Paul are in my thoughts Martin.

Drive safe.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You have the full shed load of best wishes Marty !!

Oh ... Paul too 😎👍
edit on 29-5-2017 by Timely because: Spelling atrocity ...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Jess, you and Paul are in my thoughts and in my prayers.

much love to you!

gail

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Wishing all of my best to you guys!

And,good morning shed!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Wishing you and Paul the best outcome for tomorrow. In my thoughts and prayers as always.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Morning blue!!! Well good afternoon now haha

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hi folks,
I'm back home now, safe & sound.

Thank you for all of the messages and hugs!
I'm completely drained, but will try and get round to replying to the individual pm's when I can.

I can't remember if I explained properly what happened, and am too tired to search back for my earlier posts.
The lad who was knocked down was younger brother to one of the guys who plays in the band that are my very good friends that I go to all the festivals with, and often jam with. His dad often comes to the festivals to listen to us and is a lovely guy.
The lad's brother was actually playing on stage when we got told about the accident, which happened about 50 yards from the pub we were all in (their dad was in the audience). The band just dropped everything and ran out the door.
Someone managed to say that they were just "taking a break" so that the night wouldn't just peter out, but it was obvious that something very serious had happened because the Police were cordoning off the road junction (and a taxi driver told us that the Police advised him it would be closed all night). They don't do that unless they suspect a fatality.
It turned out that the young lad had just started work in that very pub 2 weeks ago.
My friend who was playing in the band (and had organised the whole night) came up to me at this point and explained that it was not looking good for our pals wee brother and asked if I would go on stage and play a few tunes until we could find out more details about his condition, (none of the guys from the band were able to continue to play after what had happened).
Of course I couldn't refuse, but the pub was half full of people who know the lad who was knocked down and the other half were just there to party... I felt awful, but what could I do??
I ended up singing about 7 or 8 songs and we then got some other guys up to take over (the 2nd half of the night was going to be "Open Mic" anyway...) and it was then that we got the news he had passed away.
We pulled the plug on the music at that point and the owners closed the pub, ushering all of us through to the lounge at the back to gather our thoughts.
The lads other brother is due to get married in 2 weeks time, I don't know if that can possibly go ahead given the circumstances now?
It was just horrible.
Anyway, I just about held myself together until about 1am when we all started to head home (there was nothing that any of us could do by that point anyway) and that's when my pal, who organised the night (and had asked me to play) came up and thanked me for stepping up when he needed me, and I just lost it... and felt the tears welling up in my eyes.
We headed home then and I sat up alone in my campervan until about 3am, raising a large dram and dripping tears onto my bloomin phone!
Then I read about Grace (in the thread that Dave (Timely) linked) and just burst into tears again.

Some of my shedmates have commented in the past that I seem to have a great deal of fun... away lots of weekends... being a mad mushroom-carving forest dweller... camping trips or festivals... music jams etc etc
Well, I DO. And Grace managed to capture the essence of WHY I do in her OP comments on that thread...
Basically... Live your life to the full, try and enjoy every minute you can. Don't waste your time on material things or with people who don't bring a smile to your face, because you never know when it's going to be your turn.
When I cross to the other side I don't want to have any regrets. I want to have lived my life to the full. I want to be remembered as a guy who enjoyed life and who maybe put a smile on a face or two in the process. Job Done!
As far as we know, we only live once, so we might as well try and enjoy it.
If we are lucky enough to get another try.... Enjoy that one too!

Thanks again, I'm now going for a long hot bath and then early to bed.
Gx

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Jess, don't forget, my little Angel faery is following you and Paul and will stay with you. She agreed to remain invisible for everyone but you guys. I, along with your other friends will be here for you and waiting for updates. Big warm hug!

Hello Kat, Gail, Dave, Lucid and Blue!

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join