It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Thanks Luke, I don't know what to say. The band cut short the gig, then the organiser asked me to play a few tunes whilst we were waiting for news. I think it's one of the hardiest things I've ever had to do, smile and entertain the pub while wondering how the boy was doing... I think I did OK, but lost it later when he thanked me for stepping up, didn't seem right...
edit on 28-5-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Oh My, Mate, of course this is the right place to post, don't be silly. What sort of madness is this? Why???
I raise a toast too for you and the young man. Gordi you know we have your back and you will be in my prayers.

You have me in tears way across the mighty Atlantic. Cheers Sire, I salute you.

edit on 28-5-2017 by WalkInSilence because: pooh

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Then they picked someone very fitting to carry out that honor. Thoughts are with you and the young man's family

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
WIS / Jessie, I've had to Retype this about 5 times so far, can't see my phone screen for the tears. Thank you my dear dear friends, I can't find the words

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It's stupid o:clock here, I'm going to try and get some sleep. Thanks again. Gx

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Oh you poor baby, here are hugs to hold you and tears to wash away your pain.

I am so sorry Big G. I wish we could all hold your hands.
Hugs in bundles and bushels.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Very tragic loss Gordi ... way too young.
Thoughts and sympathies your way mate.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Oh Ed. So Sad. Good grief so young.

Thoughts and prayers.

Hope you are able to get some sleep.

Don't be trying to drive.

(((((BIG HUG)))))))
edit on 28-5-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hey Shedster's, i don't mean to shameless plug, but since you're all such great writer's, if you have a scary story to tell, come and join me by the campfire!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Managed to get a couple of hours I think? Am not driving for quite a while yet. It's still not quite sunk in.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Oh Gordi, that is just devastating! I can't imagine losing a child. Prayers for strength and courage for your friend and his family and a big warm hug for you. It won't be easy having to watch your friend go through this loss. I know you are feeling the sorrow as well.

Of course you should have posted what you did. We are family in here and look after each other. If you can't share your life which includes the tragic things, then this isn't the shed. My sympathies for all involved.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Good to hear.

Is there any way Chrissie can come to you?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night.

Glad to hear you had fun on your vacation.

Welcome home.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Gail, it was so lovely to see you again. I am very happy that you are visiting more often now! Big hug for you and Tom!

Blue, I hope you had a nice Birthday Hun!

Hello to Dave/Timely, Jessie, Wis, Hunter, Kitty Kat!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Managed to get a couple of hours I think? Am not driving for quite a while yet. It's still not quite sunk in.

It does take time for such sudden and shocking news to sink in. Just be careful my dear friend and drive carefully when you get back on the road.

I was thinking, it's times like these that make us even more loving, if that's even possible in here. None of us knows when it could be our last day. I love that we are all so supportive of one another and that it is so easy for us to say I love you or give hugs. I myself don't think I ever could have made it this far in life without you all. Just wanted to say that.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Thank you Night Star, I enjoyed it as much as I could handle. lol

Good night to all.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

Hi Night.

Glad to hear you had fun on your vacation.

Welcome home.

Hi my little Kitty Kat! It was like a whole different world. I live in the ocean State yet it has been years since I've seen the ocean. It was cold, but we walked a little and watched the most exquisite sunset. I collected some smooth white rocks. We shopped around in all these seaside shops and even a second hand store, saw some animals, rode around looking at all the amazing mansions by the sea... breath taking. Man, was I jealous. LOL! Actually a small house would suit me just fine with a cool architectural design. or even an apartment.

I loved sitting on the deck of my friend's house sipping coffee, feeding the squirrels, listening to and watching all the birds. At night the stars shone so brightly. They even had these tiny little lights lit in one of their trees and on the deck itself. It reminded me of the magic of the shed. We really do carry this place within ourselves. It's always a part of us, no matter where we go.
How are you Sunshine?
edit on 29-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Sweet dreams Blue! Birthday hug for you!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Sounds wonderful.

I remember you talking about wanting to go to the ocean.

So when I read about you going, I thought about how excited you must have been.

Did you take alot of pictures?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Strangely, no. I think we were so happy just being able to spend so much time together. My phone camera sucks, though she did take one of me with my big warm long sweater on the beach and surprised me in my e-mail with it. The pic is huge though. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join