It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

But I don't wanna wear the sunscreen it makes me feel icky!!!!!
Then again, I've had worse sunburns on my arms and legs than what I have on my neck right now.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Okay now you are just being a brown noser

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Pesky sits in WalkInSilence's hand.

"I am pleased to meet you! I suppose I have always been a little different than all the others. I don't care to cook and clean and cause too much mischief like the other pixies, though Night did name me 'Pesky'. I suppose I can annoy folks sometimes or enchant them with my whimsical playful ways." She winks and spreads her wings. She flies off to the nearest flower in a tall vase by the window in the solarium. "Oh, the faeries will be out dancing in the moonlight soon. You won't want to miss that!"

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

originally posted by: Night Star
We have our magic and enchantment and we have real friends here with real lives and thoughts and emotions that we share. I suppose that is magical in itself.

Ahh yes. To me that is true magic. When our lives and dreams are woven together in our selves and with each other. When we can greet the stranger and say " I hear your dreams, I feel your sorrow, I see your beauty and embrace the parts of you, you reject in your self"

When life is real it is magic, it is alchemy, when we see a whole picture and not only what may entice our senses.

Beautifully said! So very, very true! The true essence of the shed.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior
Well I don't have much to add but I love our home here in this cyberspace Midway between fantasy and reality

It is the best of any place in any realm.

A lovely faery sits and watches as the shed folks converse.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I had a tad of a rough day. Nothing major but I could use a hug and a positive sentiment blown my way.
I became ill at work, suddenly out of the blue, I had severe chest pain and couldn't stand. My "friend" high blood pressure came to visit.
I was so scared which didn't help.
Fortunately some one was with me and upon my request ( I am hard to resist) didn't call 911, but they sent me home and I slept like a stone all afternoon.
But I was terrified. When the pain hit and the nausea I could just think "This is it, but no I can't go now, my animals my friends, I am not ready, who's gonna take care of my babies?"
Any way, Hugs to you all.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimmefootball400

But I don't wanna wear the sunscreen it makes me feel icky!!!!!
Then again, I've had worse sunburns on my arms and legs than what I have on my neck right now.

Ahahaha! Wear it anyway! They can't all be icky. Try a different brand.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior
What is a "Brown Noser"? Is it some adorable little being I haven't encountered yet?
Is it fury? Is it a fish? Oh it is a dolphin, Yeah !!!!
Seriously what is it?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Im back home

This has been a lesson that'll last a lifetime.

I'm too mentally drained to say much more than everything worked out.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You are the most stubborn woman my friend! I insist you get to a damned Doctor! Will you wait until it is too late and your animals are wandering the house wondering where is Mommy? What happened to Mommy? You can prevent another attack. For all you know, you had a mild heart attack. GRRR! Do not piss off the elf! We need you!!!!!!!

Do it for the animals! Do it for all the people who love and need you here, just do it!

edit on 29-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

It can be any of those things, it is a shape shifter known as a kiss-ass they come in all shapes and sizes

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: swanne

Im back home

This has been a lesson that'll last a lifetime.

I'm too mentally drained to say much more than everything worked out.

Wow Shred, so surprised to see you. So happy things worked out for you!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Pesky sits in WalkInSilence's hand.

Awww, now you made me cry too. Thank you so much that is an honor to hold such a precious wild and free being.
Don't you dare try to wipe those tears Night!!! I know you will, but I cherish them, all of them when they are shed in joy and gratitude.
I am doing a lot of that these days, goofing around too. I think the older I get the less I care about being "proper".

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
Welcome back!!! I'm sorry you were forced into that situation swanne is right those things should be a right... I know what it's like man I was there for two years... No one forced me I just realized I was broken and had no motivation to do anything for myself beyond the day to day stuff... I just recently got a job and my own place and I'm still trying to step into thinking it's okay for me to succeed and enjoy my life...

The rough patch is over and you made it through there will be more but with us by your side you'll get through those too!!! Love you man

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I am doing a lot of that these days, goofing around too. I think the older I get the less I care about being "proper".

THIS! YES! You can be proper and still be silly, playful, wild as the wind and free as the wolves that roam and run through the forests and open fields. Embrace your magical side...always.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Oh I see.
Apparently you don't know the wee folk very well, they must always be appeased, pampered, admired adored.
They pull rank having been around much longer than us clumsy humans. They are the "makers" of all things wild and alive.
They put the leaves on trees, they color the flowers, they .....are awesome in the true meaning of the word.
"Fear- inspiring"

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You are just the sweetest thing ever! What a lovely reply to Shred.

I love you all!!!!!!!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So good to see you Shred. hugs and welcome home.

Share your lessons, I for one am a sucker for learning more.
a reply to: GoShredAK

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Apparently you don't know the wee folk very well, they must always be appeased, pampered, admired adored.

Can I be a wee folk? I like all that stuff and I would like to paint the Autumn leaves.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I know, you are right, and I probably did. Have a mild thing that we don't mention. Comprende!!!!
But.....Oh no matter what I say you are going to disagree and tell me very sensible things that I should listen to.

Thank you for caring,
Oh where is my hug?? Huh, no hug, just "Now WIS you are stubborn"

Love you much. Had to rip on you a little.

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join