It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with strange occurrences

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I am the individual that seekerlou is talking about in the post.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Sure. Belief focuses the mind.

Again, I'm in favor of whatever works.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I tend to believe more on what I can touch taste and smell. That's just me as I said before I had no interest in this subject prior to the events that occured.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
See post from Seekerlou below. So you said the creature was hairless? Seekerlou describes it as hairy. Hairy doesn't fit the ET profile at all.

originally posted by: SeekerLou
reply to post by sled735

The tall creature was described as thin, hairy, same height with an added " weird colored glowing eyes"( was seen at night). (She said an odd color I remember , but wasn't red... I think, either blue and green? glowing but I can't remember.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: waggz

As I stated in the edit he had some of the details of description wrong. The edit is on the last page or the page before the last on that thread sir.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Jasonfra0388

As he stated she confided in him the year before that. I know from my line of work certain details get mixed up changed or forgotten. I accidentally posted the edit trying to get in touch with him in particular. So I could verify I was the person he was commenting about.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

"I'm sure ur a real 100% American 9/11 believing person that has nothing better to do than ridicule people and attempt to belittle them on a website. So some advice sir? Become a politician. Seems like it would be a fitting job for u sir."

Im not American. But I can distinguish reality from fantasy. I really can. And I can assert that you are suffering or feeling unwell.

I feel sorry for you. You obviously have a long spiritual journey ahead that doesn't look to be too pleasant, for what I'm seeing here.

Here you go, have a drink and go chill out on a different forum.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jason, don't say another word to this troll. Teenagers get on here and try to start arguments all the time just for entertainment. Ignore him, and he will go away when he gets bored.

Use this if he comes back...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

That is seekerlou comment not mine. go to the last page and read my edit on his post. The eye glare was from the led light. I talk about that also.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jasonfra0388

I tend to believe more on what I can touch taste and smell. That's just me as I said before I had no interest in this subject prior to the events that occured.

I'm with you. That's why I mentioned that I approach these phenomena differently.

Here's my approach: every human experience is both objective and subjective. For many many years I focused on the subjective (psychic, spiritual, magical, etc.) with so much vigor that I began to lose connection with the objective (real world, scientific, logical, cause/effect, material) aspects of life ... so, I've spent the last decade or so trying to even that out by focusing objectively.

Your training has aligned the two for you very closely in certain circumstances (while you're at work or in dangerous circumstances) allowing you to minimize the subjective effects.

Again, my biggest focus is your kids safety and yours. Have you talked to them about these recent events? Are they experiencing the same things they did last time?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

My personal description of the creature was hairless. And the eyes glowed because of eye glare due to light hitting the subject. there was no confusion in what I saw. I had a very bright weapon mounted light.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Gotcha. I read your "edit". Wasn't really sure what you meant by that in earlier posts.

If what everything you say is true there is no more trying to figure out what kind of creature it is. You have some grey aliens your dealing with. Whatever they are. Setup some booby traps, cameras, and sleep with one eye open. They aint gonna just go away.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I try to hide this subject from my children. I don't wanna scare them or traumatize them anymore than they already r.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

And I know mam. And I am grateful once again for u sticking up for me. I deal with people like that on a regular basis in my line of work.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jasonfra0388

I try to hide this subject from my children. I don't wanna scare them or traumatize them anymore than they already r.

I understand and respect you for that.

In my experience, I was vulnerable as a kid to "contact" from whatever it was even with my mom or dad sitting the room with me. Perhaps if your kids aren't sleepwalking or anything similar to that, you're dealing with a different issue.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: surnamename57

"I'm sure ur a real 100% American 9/11 believing person that has nothing better to do than ridicule people and attempt to belittle them on a website. So some advice sir? Become a politician. Seems like it would be a fitting job for u sir."

Im not American. But I can distinguish reality from fantasy. I really can. And I can assert that you are suffering or feeling unwell.

I feel sorry for you. You obviously have a long spiritual journey ahead that doesn't look to be too pleasant, for what I'm seeing here.

Here you go, have a drink and go chill out on a different forum.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jason, don't say another word to this troll. Teenagers get on here and try to start arguments all the time just for entertainment. Ignore him, and he will go away when he gets bored.

Use this if he comes back...

May Lord forgive you for what you said! 😢

BTW, what is your mental age group? If you are curious about my age, pm me and I will show you who I am.
edit on 19 4 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

My children have been sleeping in the same room as me so I can be close Because of all this.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

This is what you saw that night. Smaller head big black eyes.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Almost identical. Except it has somewhat of a mouth. Not a real defined one but u could see what appeared to be a mouth. As I stated in sled735 post the pelvic area sorta jutted out and was more defined than the picture she posted.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Jason, I know with you being new to all this, some of my replies must seem really way out there, but I'm really knowledgeable on this subject, so I hope you will at least consider what I'm telling you and learn how to protect yourself and your kids.

You need to ask them certain questions, as I mentioned previously, so you can know if they have been taken already. Give them a rabbit's foot, or something... anything, and tell them it will protect them against the evil tall man. Like I said, the power of the mind is the key. If they believe it will help them, it will... whatever you choose. But, I prefer that you tell them to call on Jesus or the angels. They are real, and they will come.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

But so far is the closest matching description to what I encountered.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join